Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) (38289 Views)

oraimo Toast PD Pro: How Your Phone Will Go From 0-60% In 30 Minutes / Oppo New Water Fall Display Technology / The New Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Will Make It’s Debut On Oppo’s New Flagship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by imma2(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2019
JOHNFBOSCO:

thank you...but re there any irregularities or shortcomings from the phone...is it hot under some certain use??
None that I know of. It just gets a bit warm under heavy game usage. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2019
franchasng:
True, Samsung should be banned from making phone. I bought a Samsung galaxy s8 last year beginning around 150k, the phone fell and the screen broke and I was told the screen goes for around 80k to replace it, I dropped it, and have sworn never to buy any Samsung phone again.

Samsung is over hyped, Huawei, Oppo and even Infinix are as good as Samsung, just that Nigerians just love forming rich so they follow the crowd by buying any brand they believe is for the rich even though they might be struggling financially.
You should never have bought it in the first place, never heard of cutting your clothes according to your size?
A phone of 150k, how much did you expect the screen to be? 1500 ba? and now Samsung should quit making phones because of you, oh please

2 Likes

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

You talk alot of shit son

You can keep on using your substandard dog shitt like oppo, Xiaomi, infinix, Tecno, itel and other dog crap and say crap about them

But don't you ever say bullshitt about Samsung, iPhone and Nokia
Huawei is manageable

Like i will always say to my real niggarrrs
If you want to buy a phone!
Abeg just save enough and try afford Samsung, Nokia or iPhone

But if you nor fit wait make your money mature
Then buy Huawei

Make una nor talk say i nor warn una
And please don't quote me if you are not into street and you don't multi task
Samsung, Huawei and Nokia are multi billion dollars companies owned by some people's parents. You won't see them come online to argue up and down,they have no iota of bitterness towards other products cos they filthy rich and don't care.
But idiots like you whose parents don't even have 1 single share in these companies will come online to vent anger on people. Guy slow down,you can praise the phone you use or recommend it but don't insult others who don't,like your father owns it. angry
Ok if you really like iPhone that much,go buy iPhone 11, no you can't right,why? I don't want to know,just know your reason is other people's reason for using" those dogshit"
Dogshit dogshit,which one have you produced? If it depends on you,WILL THERE BE A SPOON IN THE WORLD?
Are you even intelligent enough to produce something as simple and crude as a spoon? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by Ramzyranks: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
OPPO na baba o

2 Likes

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by temiregiddy: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
all this companies making startimes remote control called Phones should better come and learn from OPPO grin

2 Likes

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by greychris: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Well I am still waiting to purchase my OPPO A92020, cry cry, should i just go for This OPPO Reno Ace shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by megabosslevelz: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
greychris:
Well I am still waiting to purchase my OPPO A92020, cry cry, should i just go for This OPPO Reno Ace shocked

Well OPPO A92020 is also great. i mean 8GB of RAM, 128GB of ROM. for just N89,900 thats cheap mann cool cool i heard the Phone is coming out 30th of this month cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by teekay619(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why not? The fast charging no dey like fake nokia battery that year. Life don sha advance last last
Stricklybidness:
My question is does the charge last?

1 Like

Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by teekay619(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Spoon cheesy grin grin grin. If its me I will just produce spoon and clear doubt ni o [color=#000099][/color] ;
Greatzeus:

Samsung, Huawei and Nokia are multi billion dollars companies owned by some people's parents. You won't see them come online to argue up and down,they have no iota of bitterness towards other products cos they filthy rich and don't care.
But idiots like you whose parents don't even have 1 single share in these companies will come online to vent anger on people. Guy slow down,you can praise the phone you use or recommend it but don't insult others who don't,like your father owns it. angry
Ok if you really like iPhone that much,go buy iPhone 11, no you can't right,why? I don't want to know,just know your reason is other people's reason for using" those dogshit"
Dogshit dogshit,which one have you produced? If it depends on you,WILL THERE BE A SPOON IN THE WORLD?
Are you even intelligent enough to produce something as simple and crude as a spoon? Think about it.
Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Elose11:
how much in naira?

1 yuan = 50.57125 naira.
do the maths
Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by megabosslevelz: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why you go compare OPPO with Infinix undecided. Infinix wey look like remote control
A305:
Tech, Tech, Tech. Always will eat deep into the pocket of people for the slightest modification of irrelevance, how does 30 minute charging makes it better than infinix? See that cheap Lexus down my sig
Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by Ejadike(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
executive12:

And you think it is easy to copy technology?
hahahaha. Strive to do something differently
Re: Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) by Kibbs(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
franchasng:
True, Samsung should be banned from making phone. I bought a Samsung galaxy s8 last year beginning around 150k, the phone fell and the screen broke and I was told the screen goes for around 80k to replace it, I dropped it, and have sworn never to buy any Samsung phone again.

Samsung is over hyped, Huawei, Oppo and even Infinix are as good as Samsung, just that Nigerians just love forming rich so they follow the crowd by buying any brand they believe is for the rich even though they might be struggling financially.

Abeg where the S8 dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / All About P5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.