Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated (4347 Views)

Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Repentant Boko Haram militants receive breakfast before being loaded onto an aircraft by the Nigerian military prior to be taken to a rehabilitation centre in Gombe. (Photo: Usuf Osman, European Pressphoto Agency) https:///8ZwqhNPMUx

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by helinues: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2019
This is half reportage..
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
My problem is someone committed treason (picked arms against the state ) and tell me they have repented ...what happens to the people they killed ...what happened to the of fence they committed ...

Repentance now frees u of crime ? ....someone explain because this is rubbish

U treat this ones like this that has killed civilians and army

Then shiits,IPOB and sowore that has not killed a soul are criminals right ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by PureGoldh(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
My problem is someone committed treason (picked arms against the state ) and tell me they have repented ...what happens to the people they killed ...what happened to the of fence they committed ...

very soon, we will see repentant bandits

7 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided
if you like talk, it won't change a thing bro, that's the way Nigeria works

2 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Those ones are gods ...they dine with emirs n governors ....

Some criminals are treated better than some citizens that's unfair

7 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Those ones are gods ...they dine with emirs n governors ....

Some criminals are treated better than some citizens that's unfair
they are repented and all their past killings of innocent souls, soldiers, foreigners, kidnappings, are all forgotten, and now they are giving VIP Treatment
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2019
AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I WANT BIAFRA

Very soon you will hear;- oh we used 2.5billion to acquire armoured fighter jet from Russia to fight bokoharam and zombies will be clapping oh good development

Where as the bokoharams you captured you have released them back into the society on the grounds that they said(they have repented)

And you all fools wants me to continue being in a country with you! Oh you must support this government so that it will be your turn in the years 2093, oh you will have your presidency...oh it will be your turn

We are here playing politics of its our turn while the rest of the world is leaving us behind...and we all keep mute and quiet even leading news TVs will be discussing rubbish none relevant programs

ARE YOU PEOPLE NORMAL @ALL?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by LibertyRep: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
There are repentant bandits already in Zamfara and Katsina.
We saw the picture of the Katsina Governor visiting the bandits in their hideout recently while those ones were brandishing weapons.
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by ZombieTAMER: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
This is half reportage..

You must be a Yoruba Muslim...

I know am right

5 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by helinues: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim...

I know am right

Shitte igbo spotted
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by olasaad(f): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

It has always been like this. Even Biafra soilder were given same treatment during the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2019
LibertyRep:

There are repentant bandits already in Zamfara and Katsina.
We saw the picture of the Katsina Governor visiting the bandits in their hideout recently while those ones were brandishing weapons.
OK, e don happen
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by ZombieTAMER: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Shitte igbo spotted

Keep up the good work

Keep defending Boko Haram members

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by helinues: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Keep up the good work

Keep defending Boko Haram members

Are you denying your membership? Sebi you guys dey always happy whenever they strike?

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by ZombieTAMER: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Are you denying your membership? Sebi you guys dey always happy whenever they strike?

Even On a thread where Boko Haram members are treated like kings with our common wealth..

You are showcasing your hypocrisy .
Continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by helinues: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Even On a thread where Boko Haram members are treated like kings with our common wealth..

You are showcasing your hypocrisy .
Continue

White in the day

Black at night

kwantinu

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Blackvic1: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Repentant Boko Haram are been treated better than the people in IDP camp that lost the homes and community to the same Boko Haram nawaoo this country is very hilarious so after killing people burning villages raping people and killing even the army personnel not only do they get 1/ virgins when they die they also get better treatment if they stay alive so it’s a win win situation stay alive get nice treat from the government and you die you get 12 virgins this country is truly truly finished

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Oksman(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

During the Balkan war of the early 90s, an European journalist raised a similar poser and I quote " If a man kills someone, he is charged for murder; if he kills 20 he is taken to a psychiatrist for evaluation, but if he murders a thousand, he is invited to the UN to deliver a speech. Such is the world we live in.

4 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Fidelismaria: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Nonsense

Waste of scarce resources

They should all be shipped to labs and experimented on

Nonsense
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Racoon(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Terrorists that have killed many and shed blood being giving executive treatment. cry This has been what Buhari wanted and he simply got it. sad
God punish all the zombies of this govt.

2 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by RichBoy247: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Goatluck Jonathan gave billions to militants who have killed several foreigners and Nigerians. Now Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf and other killers are now billionaires. What is good for the Goose should be good for the Gender.

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Enculer: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2019
See the demons.
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

Goatluck Jonathan gave billions to militants who have killed several foreigners and Nigerians. Now Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf and other killers are now billionaires. What is good for the Goose should be good for the Gender.
I can understand that ...me as a leader won't even do that

But its their oil money we all use in this country

Are u now comparing Niger delta militants to boko haram and bandits ?

3 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Terrorists that have killed many and shed blood being giving executive treatment. cry This has been what Buhari wanted and he simply got it. sad
God punish all the zombies of this govt.
what happens to their victims
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Saao(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2019
Just to be fair to the government. Most of the repentant bokoboys were forced into it and you can kill someone that surrender in battle field especially someone forced to fight.

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by franchasng: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Buhari is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is Buhari mixed with some dose of French Government + some Northern Politicians with Northern Military generals as benefactors, reason the war will go on for too long, maybe until Nigeria is divided

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by RussianKGB: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

[/s]

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2019
olasaad:

It has always been like this. Even Biafra soilder were given same treatment during the war.
Biafra where rebels
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2019
Saao:
Just to be fair to the government. Most of the repentant bokoboys were forced into it and you can kill someone that surrender in battle field especially someone forced to fight.
Allow court decide that
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2019
What do Nigerian soldiers get? What do militants get? What do non violent IPOB get?

This country is a shitty joke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! / Full Meaning Of Tinubu / Tinubu Seen Trying To Look Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.