Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated (4348 Views)

Pat Utomi Has Cancer & Is Being Treated In Ikeja. / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by judgementyard(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
My problem is someone committed treason (picked arms against the state ) and tell me they have repented ...what happens to the people they killed ...what happened to the of fence they committed ...

Repentance now frees u of crime ? ....someone explain because this is rubbish

U treat this ones like this that has killed civilians and army

Then shiits,IPOB and sowore that has not killed a soul are criminals right ?
I weep for you NIGERIA undecided
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by tillaman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Those are the president’s kinsmen put some respek on their name
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by MetaPhysical: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ex repentant my @$$.

This big guy to left is still in trance...looking like he is ready to strike. These are people that laid their victims on ground and sliced off their necks.

Soon he will get a bike and with others get in a lorry to Lagos to do okada.

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
These guys are never Bokoharam grin

Them just submit names like Niger Delta Amnesty period

2 Likes

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
My problem is someone committed treason (picked arms against the state ) and tell me they have repented ...what happens to the people they killed ...what happened to the of fence they committed ...

judgementyard:

I weep for you NIGERIA undecided

Unfortunately, that's how civilisation works, you cant be too emotional about it. Or what do you guys suggest? That their throats be slit? Or that they be put in a gas chamber and gassed to death?....

The mistake started from having them captured in the first place instead of killing them in battle. From the beginning of time, when opponents surrender in a war, some silly war rules says you have to treat them well as prisoners.
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by surgical: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:
This is half reportage..
give us the full one
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by RussianKGB: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Animals that deserve to be clustered together in a secluded area and carpet bombed to smithereens are here sipping juice, eating bread with geisha.

They better restrict those vermins to the north they come from.

Even more liberal nations don't just rehabilitate terrorists overnight. Atleast a long jail term will serve as the rehabilitation process.

Alias innocent civilians who were killed by these demonic urchins have been denied justice and our fallen armed forces all died in vain.
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by IGBOSON1: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:
AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I WANT BIAFRA

Very soon you will hear;- oh we used 2.5billion to acquire armoured fighter jet from Russia to fight bokoharam and zombies will be clapping oh good development

Where as the bokoharams you captured you have released them back into the society on the grounds that they said(they have repented)

And you all fools wants me to continue being in a country with you! Oh you must support this government so that it will be your turn in the years 2093, oh you will have your presidency...oh it will be your turn

We are here playing politics of its our turn while the rest of the world is leaving us behind...and we all keep mute and quiet even leading news TVs will be discussing rubbish none relevant programs

ARE YOU PEOPLE NORMAL @ALL?

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by justtoodark: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Repentant Boko Haram militants receive breakfast before being loaded onto an aircraft by the Nigerian military prior to be taken to a rehabilitation centre in Gombe. (Photo: Usuf Osman, European Pressphoto Agency) https:///8ZwqhNPMUx

this is a old photo....

who are you....??

even if you repent,you will still not have it easier than average nigerians....

go ask people returning from south africa....

life is not easy no where on earth....

i saw a video of a nigerian woman beggin on streets of canada....
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Actually I blame the South, the same helicopter the Nigerian Armies lack in combating them
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by BuhariAdvocate: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Do you want to follow them enjoying in this same way?
chigoziri2403:
they are repented and all their past killings of innocent souls, soldiers, foreigners, kidnappings, are all forgotten, and now they are giving VIP Treatment
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Nuclear99(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Even On a thread where Boko Haram members are treated like kings with our common wealth..

You are showcasing your hypocrisy .
Continue
Guy leave dat idiot d guy na idiot free am....
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you want to follow them enjoying in this same way?
are they enjoying
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by chigoziri2403(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
justtoodark:

this is a old photo....

who are you....??

even if you repent,you will still not have it easier than average nigerians....

go ask people returning from south africa....

life is not easy no where on earth....when you are sober from your drunken state, lemme know

i saw a video of a nigerian woman beggin on streets of canada....
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by Aidejay(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Repentant Boko Haram militants receive breakfast before being loaded onto an aircraft by the Nigerian military prior to be taken to a rehabilitation centre in Gombe. (Photo: Usuf Osman, European Pressphoto Agency) https:///8ZwqhNPMUx
In life when you start to excel people start to spreadsheet grin

1 Like

Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

U almost made sense but spoilt it by mentioning Sowore.
Remove Sowore from that comment.
He is only serving her visitor "Mr karma"
Re: See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated by EmmySparky(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
First class citizens

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulanis Herdsmen Marching Into Southern States With Sophisticated Weapons / See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs / Tinubu Seen Trying To Look Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.