Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari (62570 Views)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by am4truth(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2019
menacetosociety:
Lol chai!Igbos go wail tire today

You guys should learn to reason objectively. How can the wife of a President less than three months after her husband re-election left for another country to take a well-deserved rest? No, it is not proper.

Stop calling people wailer....Nigeria belongs to us all. This is the reason we as a country are looked down as an unserious set of people.

Nigeria must be great.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Soulsymbol99: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
deantimes:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/why-i-was-away-from-nigeria-for-months-aisha-buhari/

When I see the picture of the political class laughing out hard and feeling good I can't help but feel that they r laughing @ the poor majority whom they make life miserable for. Cause truth be told,the country is nt funny grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Emyogalanya: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2019
You move from sa to uk Just to rest? DaUra no Dey again ? What if its to rest in peace where will you now go
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by teejona(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly critisized as caging her husband & his govt?

So why did you only came back when the development of being displaced from the "other room" became more rife?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.It's always difficult for liars to retrace their footsteps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

Just tell why someone's private life becomes you greatest problem? She's not your president and so she has no constitutional role in the villa. So if she decide to leave her husband for donkey years and her husband is not complaining how does it become your headache?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by idesylvester(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
If our own leaders will be running to other countries for well deserved rest, wetin we de citizens go do?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2019
The cabals disrespected her.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Basher8583: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Charleys:
You came back so that no one will take over Za oza room.
I don't understand. Buhari that I know does not need anyone's approval to take any action. If Buhari wan Mary... aisha come aisha no come he go still marry.
So her presence does not stop anything. If there's no marriage then there's none. Its only PDP concocting and believing thier stories
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by jinit(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2019
Switruth:
Imagine Trumps wife going to Germany to take a well deserved rest. If true then naija is indeed a shuthole. It’s okay oh. Greetings from Luxembourg.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by menacetosociety: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2019
am4truth:

You guys should learn to reason objectively. How can the wife of a President less than three months after her husband re-election left for another country to take a well-deserved rest? No, it is not proper.

Stop calling people wailer....Nigeria belongs to us all. This is the reason we as a country are looked down as an unserious set of people.

Nigeria must be great.
Don't worry She is back now and i believe the bag of rice will be reduced lol go siddon joor
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by icankel: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
If she can take 3months leave then President her husband is going to take 1year leave. There is no amount of lies we can't hear in this country, may God help us
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Niaja4real(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by menacetosociety: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Nathdoug201:
just one question Do you intend to remain a zombie forever?? Chai Smh
Muppet lol your own case worst pass zombie
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2019
As baba is planning to marry another yanrinyan, she went on a break to have rest and for the thing to rest and retight again so as to compete favourably with that of the yanriyan that I learnt is just 16 years hold
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by mamatwiny(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
We play a lot in this country.
So all the videos I saw were fake?
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by omenka(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I get so irritated whenever I think about all the lies Reno has been spreading in a bid to cause problems in this family. No wonder ffk called him a gutter snipe.

Reno, read this, I know you're viewing this thread right now, you're a degenerate gutter snipe.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by executive12: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
I guess she had to come back after her money launderer business partner was arrested at the UK airport and deported. The £200,000 the man was supposed to give her was seized. Aisha Buhari and her husband, the bigot Buhari, have been taking Nigerians for a ride. Continue to loot Nigeria's treasury. It's your time to shine.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Bambambiglo: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
Welcome back home ma'am

The media should curtail how they spread fake news... It doesn't add up at all.

But the break too much fah... She is married and as such she have some marital duties to perform.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 081 016 667 71

checking... <a href="http://nairaland.com">naira</a>
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by executive12: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Switruth:
Imagine Trumps wife going to Germany to take a well deserved rest. If true then naija is indeed a shuthole. It’s okay oh. Greetings from Luxembourg.

Nigeria has always been a shithole.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by zabuur: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go on to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly critisized as caging her husband & his govt?

So why did you only came back when the development of being displaced from the "other room" became more rife?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.Anyway it's always difficult for liars to retrace their foot- steps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

And there are women in ur household that are overseas working whilst their husbands and children are here in the country. Hope those ones are thinking right

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Nathdoug201: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
menacetosociety:
Muppet lol your own case worst pass zombie
spit
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
menacetosociety:
U must be IPOB always yarning nonsense lol

Are you saying that there is no sense in what was said or are you so obsessed with IPOD that you can't reason anymore? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Annie939(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
insecure woman u for remain in UK abi Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by olasunky15(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Luciferlove:
The news of the marriage brought her back, the cabal made the move shocked shocked
U smart
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by etrange: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
PureGoldh:
Welcome back home ma'am

The media should curtail how they spread fake news... It doesn't add up at all.

But the break too much fah... She is married and as such she have some marital duties to perform.

Meanwhile... If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 081 016 667 71

Chauvinism. Do we say the same for men who leave home for another country for years? I understand it's in pursuance of finance but even if a lady leaves for the same or even better reason, people would still guilt trip her for leaving the home...
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by WaleRock: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
namiji2598:
who no wan commot for Nigeria
me wey almost commit suicide yesterday self
thank God we are all living to see another day

Life means hope.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go on to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly criticized as caging her husband & his govt?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.Anyway it's always difficult for liars to retrace their foot- steps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.
But her husband can take 5 months or more leave, leaving her to the cold, and by your standards, that's alright?

Kontinu...

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Mcuzy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Of course ,but if u look at it close enough u will observe that this only supports the fact that harry boo boo is getting married and she came to stop it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.