Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari (62569 Views)

How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Enice(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
tillaman:
Smh for this country!! She couldn’t tell a better lie, Since August and this is October and you call that a well deserved rest!!
Oh please you can do better ma’am!
that thibg wen you dey find if you no get am your body no go rest. since 2015, you wailers have been expecting something bad from the first family and so far you've been disappointed. first it was Buhari was dead and buried, then. he was cloned, he had issues with his wife, his family left him and now his wife. make una fear God
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by FEGNO: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria is, and remains one big joke
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by tillaman(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Enice:
that thibg wen you dey find if you no get am your body no go rest. since 2015, you wailers have been expecting something bad from the first family and so far you've been disappointed. first it was Buhari was dead and buried, then. he was cloned, he had issues with his wife, his family left him and now his wife. make una fear God
who wished any one bad here?? Sir clean your screen and read again!!
Best regards
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by lastmessenger: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Goan and resume in za oza room
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Enice(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
tillaman:
who wished any one bad here?? Sir clean your screen and read again!!
Best regards
go back to your quotes since 2015. you've always believed all the bad news about the first family and disprove the good ones
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by tillaman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Enice:
go back to your quotes since 2015. you've always believed all the bad news about the first family and disprove the good ones
hello sir, I want to believe you got the wrong person, I opened this NL account sometimes April 2016, I am blank I have no idea of what you speak of!!
Regards

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go on to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly criticized as caging her husband & his govt?

So why did you only came back when the development of being displaced from the "other room" became more rife?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.Anyway it's always difficult for liars to retrace their foot- steps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

You must be such a shallow minded individual!

It is your type that believes that sex is everything in the world.

Since Buhari became president in 2015, have you heard that Aisha went on vacation?

What right do you have to doubt her? We shouldn't believe her but you want us to agree with the trash you wrote here abi?

Aisha get pikin wey she dey give breast? Dem tell you say na fu.k be their problem?

Your stupidity even made you say that from August to mid October is three months...

And 180+ people even like your craze...mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by RichBoy247: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which right thinking woman will go on to take a so called 3 months of a "well deserved rest" when she is not on maternity leave thereby leaving her husband @ the mercy of endless chonji and a ruthless cabal she have constantly criticized as caging her husband & his govt?

So why did you only came back when the development of being displaced from the "other room" became more rife?

As usual, it will be lies to cover more lies.Anyway it's always difficult for liars to retrace their foot- steps because they don't keep track of how much lies they have told.

When your Jesus of Otuoke went to a German hospital to die and resurrect after the 7th day thereby beating Lazarus' record, did you type this nonsense? Thunder fire you.

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by AdesegunSanni89: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
First Lady Aisha on designer. See the Louis Vuitton scarf on her shoulders
I'm impressed she returned aboard a British Airways flight. Unlike Patience Jonathan that used presidential jet to go to toilet
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Darnyelx: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
teejona:

Just tell why someone's private life becomes you greatest problem? She's not your president and so she has no constitutional role in the villa. So if she decide to leave her husband for donkey years and her husband is not complaining how does it become your headache?

Honestly speaking Nigerians are jobless. I dint know why people are disturbing themselves with another person's personal life. Truth be told some people were born just to complain

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Truthbites: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beosten:
PDP's internet fiddlers can now find peace. They deserve their peace now, not posthumously.

U still dragged PDP in.. u don go toilet today? I go blame PDP on ur behalf..

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by israelmao(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
She is back after long-awaited return from unduly prolonged visit that turned out as marital estrangement and disharmony.The cabal flew a kite of the new marriage that was not meant to be in order to smoke her out of her hideout and put pay and abrupt end on her incessant agitations.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by ddjay: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
No appointment or contribution in any form to the growth and development of the federal republic of Nigeria, but she still got tired from doing nothing and went to rest.mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by caprini1: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
I get so irritated whenever I think about all the lies Reno has been spreading in a bid to cause problems in this family. No wonder ffk called him a gutter snipe.

Reno, read this, I know you're viewing this thread right now, you're a degenerate gutter snipe.
Honestly ,The Reno guy is nauseating,i see the crap he post on Facebook and twitter and i just wonder how these kind of people got government appointments in the first place,so full of hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am not sure any reasonable person in the country really believes any information that comes from the corrupt government. It talks from both sides of its mouth.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by izibili44: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
please madam hope NO BE NIGERIA MONEY U GO SPEND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by aalangel(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Social media saved you...
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by lloyds(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Obviously the news of marriage brought her back.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by kolaaderin: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:

She was away for 6 weeks. Wailers will be counting months like August, Sept and Oct just to emboldened there scary 3months off duty as if she is doing anything for Nigerians. She was out of the country end of August the whole month of Sept and it's just 12 days into October. Just about 6 weeks precisely or 1 month 2weeks
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by semyman: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
aalangel:
Social media saved you...
Racoon:

WAEC why?
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by tunjilee003: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
doctorkush:
who cares... meanwhile in your absence, konji hold our dear President, so we have arranged another 14yrs old girl for him. fresh like today bread... so we implore you to go and pack your bags and evacuate the other room with immediate effect. or we will be forced to throw you out.
i thought someone said she's 15
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by WeRblessed(f): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't care to know why you were out. You added no meaning to any Nigerian persons lives while you were here.
Re: Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari by percular11111(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2019
funny enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.