Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? (2260 Views)

1HP TO 1.5HP LG HISENSE LG THERMOCOOL INVERTER + 1.5HP LOW VOLT AIR CONDITIONER / SOLD HISENSE SIDE BY SIDE TOUCHSCREEN SMART FRIDGE BOUGHT NEW UNUSED SOLD / Hisense 215dr Fridge Worst Product Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? by Icon2007: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2019
pls house, I want to buy deep freezer and washing machine , the deep freezer I prefer in lg is 155k while hisense of the same size is 79k looking at the difference in cost i don't just want to pay more in the name of brand. the lg washing machine is 109k while that of hisense is 63k but on the other hand if u are using any of the hisense products can you recommend it
thanks
Re: Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? by sapeleboi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
yes very good
Icon2007:
pls house, I want to buy deep freezer and washing machine , the deep freezer I prefer in lg is 155k while hisense of the same size is 79k looking at the difference in cost i don't just want to pay more in the name of brand. the lg washing machine is 109k while that of hisense is 63k but on the other hand if u are using any of the hisense products can you recommend it
thanks

Re: Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? by justlaw(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
The truth is that, Hisense is even marketed by LG.

Icon2007:
thanks

Re: Is Hisense Electronics Good Like Lg, ??? by mabea: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
From someone who knows better, neither LG nor Hisense are the best when it comes to deep freezer. Hiaer Thermocool, Scanfrost and Aucma are the best. If you ask me I would recommend Aucma to you. But if you insist on the two LG is better though they are both marketed by Fouani.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet / All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise / The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.