Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Anger Management - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger Management (391 Views)

Anger Management Tips - How To Stop Outraging / A Short Pictorial Story On Anger Management / Need Help In Measuring My Girls Anger Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Management by Cleo18: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Anger management.

What I have realized: anger is like a hurricane wind, comes like a wild opposing force.

You either tame it or it tames you.

I know it's not easy taming anger but it not being easy doesn't mean it's impossible.

It is advised it is better not to speak during anger but do you know it's that period you're angry you'll have the greatest urge to speak? This is where the battle is, volcanic eruption, whirlwind blowing against your tide and flow.

One way to overcome this challenge, learn it, assume the person boiling your anger and making you about exploding and disgracing yourself is a lunatic. Hey, I don't mean people around you are lunatic, I just say assume they are. Do you respond to lunatics? No, you snub them. Now practice this. It will help.

When you feel like bursting out and embarrassing yourself out of anger, you can take a deep breath and count 1 to 10 silently, often times this isn't easy as the pressure that comes with anger is so strong, when you begin to see people like they don't deserve your response, you would begin to see less reason to react in anger.

If someone very close to you is about making you angry, at that period, see the person as senseless, imagine him as someone you don't like and who doesn't deserve your time, assume he's a lunatic and just get your mind occupied with something else.

Anger destroys relationship, kills career, abuses intelligence, reduces one to a state of ridicule and destroys individuals.

The environment we find ourselves is one of the factors contributing to this very deadly disease, our home is also a factor, the friends we associate with, our schools and the relationship we keep.

These may have been factors but it's time we think of controlling this anger without looking for sympathy from anyone. Extreme actions borne out of anger should never be justified and the angry person must first accept responsibility for his actions, realize he has a problem to solve and then think of ways on managing the anger.

We all have anger in us but it becomes a threat to our mental state of health and physical wellness if we can no longer control it but let it have a stronghold of us, hurt those around us who care about us most and destroy our relationship while we try justifying our abnormal actions carried out of anger.

Before we let anger destroy what we can not repair, let's have a quiet time and reflect on our lives in our state of anger. Don't look at things from your end here, look at it from the other end. We might have felt offended but let's try and see the intention of the person at the other end. Was our anger worth it? Aren't there better ways of expressing ourselves.

One thing we should keep in mind, an angry person is like an ogbanje. If only we see ourselves when we are angry, we would vow never to be angry and react again.

It's not easy but trying to manage it is worth it.

Do you have an anger issue? Please don't overlook it, work on it before it kills you.

Please do you know of any trained Psychologist in Warri and its environs?

What else do you think can make one overcome anger and put it under check?
Re: Anger Management by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2019
I got anger issues. Im an Aries. On a normal day, im cool, the best person to hang with, but mess with me...

Although im learning to work on myself. I nearly poisoned a friend thats how bad i am. But anger is a beneficial response at certain times.
Re: Anger Management by Cleo18: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2019
It's not a thing to be proud of. Try working on yourself using the tip I gave and let me know how it helped later.

I know it's not easy quelling anger

Crazyemberr:
I got anger issues. Im an Aries. On a normal day, im cool, the best person to hang with, but mess with me...

Although im learning to work on myself. I nearly poisoned a friend thats how bad i am. But anger is a beneficial response at certain times.
Re: Anger Management by Offpoint: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
I've anger issues, but unfortunately I didn't read your post cuz I'm afraid if I do I'll get angry.

yeah

1 Like

Re: Anger Management by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Your advice I will say; Is totally misleading and deadly more than anger itself.. Anger is a dangerous psychological problem that ought to be given a total and undeviating attention other than mere the state of assumption...
There are a lot of help for people living with this condition of which the best I will recommend is psychological help..
I was once a victim of this but I cut across an article which greatly and enormously change my life style. It simply lay emphasis on
(1)the importance of silence but not base on mere assumption
(2)mental analysis of the issue on ground before saying a word.
(3)the importance of the said issue if any ........etc
Jah help us all
Re: Anger Management by Psalm2423(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who said anger is bad? If you release it at that point, it is good, as long as you place a limit. I can’t get angry actually. At least not at the particular time you offend me. It’s just like malice, but it’s not. After doing your nonsense, I’ll be smiling all through, only to start nurturing evil intentions for you. If I’m able to get an outburst at the time I’m offended, then it’d be better.

I actually curbed anger myself. It’s quite easy to do it, you don’t need to count 1 to 10 silently grin. However the side effects are worse. I’m currently thinking of how to drill my neighbor who offended me two months ago. I just remembered yesterday that he offended me at a point, so I’m going to get even this night. grin grin
Re: Anger Management by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
As anyone seen lilmissfavy around ... its no bra day
Re: Anger Management by finalboss(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Offpoint:
I've anger issues, but unfortunately I didn't read your post cuz I'm afraid if I do I'll get angry.

yeah
grin
Re: Anger Management by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Every single person in Nigeria dey PARA... we all need management else there will be WAR.

SELLERS DEY PROVOKE,

BUYERS DEY PROVOKE.

CONDUCTOR COLLECT MONEY TO GIVE U YOUR CHANGE NA PROBLEM.

IF YOUR MARKET NA ONE FOR 30 NAIRA, JUST KNOW SAY U MUST SELL TWO FOR 50 NAIRA !!!grin

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Attempt In Any Relationship / He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies / Man, 72, Starves Wife Of Sex, Divorces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.