Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? (211 Views)

At What Point Did You Realise You Were In The Wrong Profession? / A Chance At Something BIG! / At What Point Should A Man Stop Working For Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? by shegzhkn: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is it possible that when an individual is shooting for something big , humongous , that can change the course of one's career and shape the future one may be weary , tired , procrastinate till it gone ?
Re: Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? by etrange: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
shegzhkn:
Is it possible that when an individual is shooting for something big , humongous , that can change the course of one's career and shape the future one may be weary , tired , procrastinate till it gone ?

Yes!

Most times, you become overly obsessed by the big picture of that prospect that you ignore the small building blocks that would lead to the end goal. If not curtailed, the excitement continues until it's almost too late to gather all you need for the big move.
Re: Can One Be Weary At The Point You Shooting For Something Big ? by shegzhkn: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
etrange:

Yes!

Most times, you become overly obsessed by the big picture of that prospect that you ignore the small building blocks that would lead to the end goal. If not curtailed, the excitement continues until it's almost too late to gather all you need for the big move.

it like you are in my mind right now .... am always thinking about the proceed and the end result and once I start to work on it , I get discouraged , tired and sick.

And this thing can shape my future you know , it hard for me.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For Marketing Officer / What Is The Best Way To Learn About Windows Azure !! / Trade Expo Nigeria TEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.