Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) (51268 Views)

Interior Decorator, Ehi Ogbebor, Shows Off Her New Man, MC Oluomo (photos) / Mike Edwards And Wife, Perri, Welcome Their First Child, Matthew Olaoluwa Edward / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by michael316: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
We don tire with this bbnaija rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Legendguru: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
MC just stay easy like a gentleman. Imagine...!!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
A305:
Mia Khalifa and Angela Whyte

See my signature
You are probably mentally challenged. Are these two women you mentioned athletes in your dreams?
Mtcheew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Longman6(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bad Grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by gotnel: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Abalado:
Let me ask a simple question here, can u pray to God to let ur children be like MC Oluomo, don't forget he do go to London,USA,and other countries like farm o, don't forget all his children are in abroad o, don't forget he do meet with big Nigerian dignitaries or even has access to them as he like o, don't forget his the present Lagos State NURTW boss o, but at the same time, his an agbero,, so can u ur self pray to be like MC,

MC Oluomo is a great citizen of Nigeria who happens to be a driver and he rose to stardom through his choosing career as everyone aspires.

So there is nothing wrong in any body looking upward to him.
Those referring to him as agbero are the ones with troubles of not knowing that all professions are important to the society.
Just make sure you are relevant to the society and people are demanding for your service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why does she like wearing shot?
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Torg77: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
GistGoViral:
Big Brother Naija ex housemate and first runner up, Mike Edward's and his wife, Perri Shakes meet with NURTW commander MC Oluomo at his residence in Lagos. Gistmore reports

The NURTW boss and his Cabinet were exited to receive the Mike and his wife at their Chambers.

MC Oluomo was observed of Mike after he sang of one Teni's hit single, 'Case' mentioning his name during Pepsi Lyric Challenge that made him went viral on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jpJTggjL7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mike-excited-as-he-meet-mc-oluomo

No pun intended, but I guess mc oluomo is now a big brother to mike..mc oluomo the thug and murderer

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by 2loadedguy: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Where else can miscreants or tout become celebrated people except naija, AGBERO leader don become celebrity, Gani Adams OPC tout now an OBA and Aare ona kakanfo, Nigeria a country where anything is possible, one day OKADA RIDER go soon become PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA grin grin
I honestly think the middle class and those in the formal sector should have a rethink and see the guys in the informal sector as fellow stakeholders in Nigeria if not a bigger stakeholder sef. The reason Buhari is a two term president is down to this cos u guys emphasized more on his certificate and not on his performance hence the informal guys adopted him as their own and took it personal and guess what they are the ones that actually vote and not u that sits in ur bedroom on election day.
The informal guys nurtw,market women and okada riders are all Nigerians and have a stake in Nigeria too and if this your attitude of looking down on them continues mc oluomo can actually be the next Lagos governor and an okada rider will be president. Stop looking down on others cos they are in an informal occupation and u are fortunate enuf and to get a paper in a certificate even though they may have sense than u . It's one of the things that disgusts me when I take a girl out and she looks down on the waiter I walk her out immediately.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am beginning to like this Mike guy. He seems cool. Reminds me of 2Face Idibia
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by damble: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
THERE WAS THIS MY FRIEND BACK THEN 2007, IN SCHOOL AFTER COLLECTING MONEY FROM HIS MUM WHEN COMING BACK TO SCHOOL IN OSUN, HE WOULD GO STRAIGHT TO YABA FOR SHOPPING CLOTHES WITH THE CASH & THEN PROCEEDED TO OJOJA MOTOR PARK TO MEET "MC OLUOMO" & TOLD HIM HE LOST MONEY GIVEN HIM @ HOME. ACCORDING TO HIM, MC OLUMO WOULD TELL HIS BOYS TO FIND HIM CHANGE WHICT IS MOSTLY 5K. HE SAID MC OLUMO WAS GENEROUS & ALWAYS FOUND IN COMPANY OF UNILAG LADIES. HE LOVED SEEING & HELPING STUDENTS GENERALLY.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Towards wat purpose?MC Olus...future Lag govnor...take note nownow
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by koolaid87: 1:39am On Oct 14, 2019
I swear one on one, I go wound mc oluomo
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by toprealman: 1:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Showing loyalty to a tout......it is well ooo.
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Abalado:
have u forgotten she's an athletes ni? Or have u seeing any athletetician bursty before, receive sense IJN...

So Serena Williams is not an athlete?

Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Falekeric2016(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you looking for a real platform to invest your Bitcoin and get paid everyday? Then you can join the real platform called 92coins it's �% real and legit I get paid everyday. You can also join the WhatsApp group https:///BLQg9x3LFQb4C1O6sjuHJF to get more proof and be assured before investing your Bitcoin. #ScammerEveryWhere ���.
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Falekeric2016(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you looking for a real platform to invest your Bitcoin and get paid everyday? Then you can join the real platform called https://92coins.com//?ref=Falekeric it's �% real and legit I get paid everyday. You can also join the WhatsApp group https:///BLQg9x3LFQb4C1O6sjuHJF to get more proof and be assured before investing your Bitcoin. #ScammerEveryWhere ���.
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Who's this boy always following him up and down and present wherever he is
try and attack mc you go know the guy wey de follow am upandan be
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
koolaid87:
I swear one on one, I go wound mc oluomo

Lol... He no dey fight alone. He get boys .. same with soldiers.. one on one you go beat them like fowl but they gather you in numbers.
Re: Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Seun360:

You and i know he will perform better than Sanwo-Olu, the people need action not a motivational speaker like the present man.
Who did this to you?What can of action do you expect from the likes of him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.