Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,430 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. (895 Views)

Why 90% Of Nigeria's Stock Trader Fail ��.... And How To Not Fall A Victim / How To Trade Indices And Stock Index Cfds / Affordable Chinos And Stock Jean Available Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by spiritedtete: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello there

I Urgently seek the need for a very Good, competent stock and Forex Trainer.. whose exceptional skills has made him versatile in various market accross all platforms... 

With minimum of 5 years experience in Trading...

Payment aggrement will be negotiated and I can assure it will meet your expectations. 

Regards.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by webizone(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are you an institution?
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by Justanodadude: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
What type of trader do you seek? A scalper, day trader or a swing trader? Also ask for history of the person's trading. And lastly, he must be able to teach money management and patience.. cheers..
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
spiritedtete:
Hello there

I Urgently seek the need for a very Good, competent stock and Forex Trainer.. whose exceptional skills has made him versatile in various market accross all platforms... 

Payment aggrement will be negotiated and I can assure it will meet your expectations. 

Regards.

I am interested sir.

I have thirteen years trading experience.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by spiritedtete: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
meshpips:

I am interested sir.

I have thirteen years trading experience.

I will contact you asap.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I also do analysis for stocks on the NSE and gave buy recommendations with Techical Analysis backing for UACN and ACCESS. Both stocks are currently in profit and still have plenty of upside potential.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by spiritedtete: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Justanodadude:
What type of trader do you seek? A scalper, day trader or a swing trader? Also ask for history of the person's trading. And lastly, he must be able to teach money management and patience.. cheers..

Thanks... for the insight.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by Justanodadude: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let me know the outcome of your search.. as I also trade..
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by ejosh4(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bro look before you leap ooooo..... Some of those claiming several years of experience will only burn Ur money in a matter of hours.... This is an example of one https://www.nairaland.com/4934787/forex-trade-alerts-season-19/217
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
USDJPY

Most recent entries: Taken at the very best price available on Friday.

Kindly note sir that over 85% of traders have not been able to time properly an appropriate entry as shown in the sentiment break down from traders having accounts linked to myfxbook.

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by ejosh4(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
SpiritedTete b careful .... So I don't fall into some guys antics as seen above.... Carefully check the link posted above
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by spiritedtete: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
ejosh4:
SpiritedTete b careful .... So I don't fall into some guys antics as seen above.... Carefully check the link posted above

I will thanks...
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Let me create a little background to the story so you can have a clear understanding of the matter sir.

I was trading both accounts concurrently. then came the day President Trump had the trade issue with China and the tweet, markets went berserk. One got imploded while the other one, a LIVE contest account, managed to stay afloat after having me cut down the open positions to reduce exposure and preserve margin.

It is noteworthy to state that the tweet came around 6pm Nigerian time when I usually am not watching the charts (after London session closes, there is usually little or nothing to do in the market).

The second account's balance dropped from about $2,200 to just a little over $700 with equity being less than $300.

Now, I went back into rebuilding the account and ended up taking the equity over twenty times its lowest amount at the end of the contest period.

The detailed statement is attached below.

RECOVERY FACTOR is an all important metric that investors keep an eye on. Whilst the over-leveraged positions can be faulted, I had little or no choice but to trade that way or jeopardize my chance of qualification or excelling in the LIVE contest if I maintained industry standard VaR (value at risk).

Even with that performance, returning a bit over $6,300 as net profit at the end of the contest, I still was not number 1 but ended up number 3.

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2019
USDJPY SELL TRADE

Progress report:

the previous sell positions from last Friday have been made risk free (SL now 1 pip lower than the entry prices).

I also took the liberty of the extra freed margin to add an extra sell position at 108.35 as price retested a newly broken support level on the H1 time frame.

Price is still very much inside a supply channel, we await the lower extremum of the supply channel to make our next trading decision.

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2019
NZDUSD

Buy limit about being triggered.

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by infofirst(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2019
spiritedtete:

Thanks... for the insight.
Exercise caution. 100 years experience is no guarantee of a profitable result tomorrow. Plus that 13 years of experience trader above is a high risk taker, arrogant and unrepentant account crasher. Kindly look at pamm account of reputable forex broker to invest with. Darwinex.Com, etoro among others are advised.

All the best to you.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by spiritedtete: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2019
infofirst:

Exercise caution. 100 years experience is no guarantee of a profitable result tomorrow. Plus that 13 years of experience trader above is a high risk taker, arrogant and unrepentant account crasher. Kindly look at pamm account of reputable forex broker to invest with. Darwinex.Com, etoro among others are advised.

All the best to you.

Can you also recommend some ... by placing their user names. Thanks
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by fatboyebele(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Forex and stock trading are two very different things, beware of people saying they are proficient in both, it's very rare. Having said that I'm very proficient at trading in the Nigerian stock exchange. Call 07068449769 if you are interested in training, trading or investment advice concerning Nigerian stock exchange specifically

1 Like

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by infofirst(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2019
spiritedtete:

Can you also recommend some ... by placing their user names. Thanks

There are good traders around but the last person I recommended on this platform eventually took high risk and lost people money. I am sorry I can not recommend any again but then there are good and respectable traders around but I strongly suggest darwinex.com, etoro among others plus read past posts of this handle too @Shevychen2. He is one of big trader there. Your returns will not be too high but your investment will be in good hands

All the best to you
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by meshpips(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
infofirst:

There are good traders around but the last person I recommended on this platform eventually took high risk and lost people money. I am sorry I can not recommend any again but then there are good and respectable traders around but I strongly suggest darwinex.com, etoro among others plus read past posts of this handle too @Shevychen2. He is one of big trader there. Your returns will not be too high but your investment will be in good hands

All the best to you

You can discredit someone but cannot recommend anyone.

Interesting! Keep at it, in the near future I will draw your attention to this very post and I can assure you that you will so wish you never did this.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by infofirst(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
I have only advised the OP. The decision lies with him. He only need information which I gave. What he decides to do next is out of my control.
If you are pained? I am sorry.

All the best to you.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by redsox11: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2019
FYI ... Beware of meshpips antics

Optimisticgondy:
You're an hypocrite...so you who blew my #200,000 within 2 days can be saying this?
You, a greedy trader who traded with big lot size without SL, after agreeing you shouldn't risk more than 5% on a trade? I've been watching your posts here and I've been laughing at people who take you serious because they don't know you and wondering if you were not the same Meshpips who traded my account on August 1st and 2nd and burnt the account.

It took you almost a month for you to sweet-talk me into funding the account as I was sceptical cos you were the one who offered that I fund an account and let you trade it and you couldn't provide myfxbook or investor password of account you were handling when I requested for it.

Even another person I know said in one group your name was mentioned that you were owing him $1.5k, meaning that's how you contacted people to trade their money like baba ijebu money.

Please traders, no one should take this guy serious he doesn't practise what he preaches here

He sent #50k to me in September and asked me to fund the account with it so he could trade it and make my #200k back, but within few days, it dropped to #5k+...I had to close his 2 running trade and asked him not to trade the account again as he hadn't repented from his old ways of trading (greed+use of heavy lot size+trading without stop loss+overconfidence). I wouldn't have deposited the money again then, but I gave him instruction not to use heavy lots, but he didn't listen.

I'm ready to drop chats' screenshots, videos and the account details for traders to see if you deny all this.

cc:. Redsox11, infofirst

First, I'm so sorry for the monetary loss. But I also want to thank you for the great service you've done for coming out to write about your experience with him (Meshpips).

I'm sure you've saved a lot of other traders here from fallen victim to him. I hope others learn from this experience, both new and old traders.

We've got a lot of fake traders out there ( NOT JUST ON NAIRALAND BUT ALL OTHER DIFFERENT FORUMS ), they will go as far to doctored images, chart, account history, JUST TO FOOL YOU.

OF course, there's a way to tell and pointers to look at to detect the fakers.

Ps: I thought Meshpips is rude in the way he replies to you and he is so unrepentant . Bad manners, If I burn someone's account, at least, I would know how to talk back at the person.

4 Likes

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by redsox11: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Don’t give your money to Meshpips, he is a thief and rogue trader. He doesn’t know anything. He will burn your money and blow your account.

DO NOT give him money for trading. He is empty drum, making noise every where and nothing to show for it.

He’s looking for next person to burn is account.

You've been WARNED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by Benqozenero(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
@spiritedtete, I am interested. You can contact me but only on forex. Thanks
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by vican6(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's the sharing formula between account manager and the account owner
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by Benqozenero(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
For me I charge 35% as a manager.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by iscbaba: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
spiritedtete:
Hello there

Hello,you can contact this institute but only on FOREX and binary option,they are very good...SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE,08158301503

Regards.
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by iscbaba: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hello,you can contact this institute but only on FOREX and binary option,they are very good...SISGE FOREX INSTITUTE,08158301503
Re: Forex And Stock Trader (trainer) Needed Urgently. by Fmusty: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
infofirst:

All the best to you.

The best advice, avoid all this hungry marketer gambling up and down, 13 years my foot...

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Business Around Ajah /lekki And Environs / Google Voice Accounts For Usa Numbers For Sell / Recharge And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.