Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901339 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
why am i not seeing the comments on pg 4913?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

Ask agba and oracle grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2019
pluto09:

Ask agba and oracle grin

Lol we don finish debate na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Lol we don finish debate na

grin grin grin

You still dey buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smasher1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

First time of seeing a blank page on Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
meshpips:
ACCESS BANK

Buy between 6.00 - 5.80

Hold until 8.10 - 8.15

You can take partial profit at 7.10 -7.15

NOTE: The recommendation above is based on PRICE analysis only.
I will do the price - volume analysis and post my findings later.

Buy recommendation for ACCESS given here on Nairaland at a time when almost everyone dared not to buy any stock because prices kept declining.

In the face of a tempestuous storm, the skill set of an excellent sailor is tested not when all is calm and well.

The attached screen shot shows the current price of ACCESS as at Friday's close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Results should start coming in this week. Will the bull return or will it be bears all through : Transcorp, Gtb, Zenith, Wapco etc expected as Early birds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Results should start coming in this week. Will the bull return or will it be bears all through : Transcorp Oct 29, Gtb Oct 16, Zenith likely this week, Wapco etc expected as Early birds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2019
rebekah2011:
grin

I have been patient enough. I want to start buying small small. I hope UBA and Transcorp will fall more before they lerease lesult.

I hope this is not itchy fingers at work?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Results should start coming in this week. Will the bull return or will it be bears all through : Transcorp, Gtb, Zenith, Wapco etc expected as Early birds.

Small time you see headlines like TRANSCORP FINALLY COMPLETE PAYMENTS FOR THEIR AFAM SOUP blablabla...and the rush of madness and abracadabra will start all over again grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS better watch this SPACE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Small time you see headlines like TRANSCORP FINALLY COMPLETE PAYMENTS FOR THEIR AFAM SOUP blablabla...and the rush of madness and abracadabra will start all over again grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS better watch this SPACE!

Monkey hunter calling .......
Going going.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Monkey hunter calling .......
Going going.....

Going going going FULL BID..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is it still profit taking that is going on in UACN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
swilo:

You no wan make we enter at una junction in November ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

You no wan make we enter at una junction in November ni?

So no more 200% ? God dey watch all of una for 3D
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
TraDeRR:

So no more 200% ? God dey watch all of una for 3D

You miss road ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
swilo:

What made it rally in the first place?
I’m still waiting for that man’s hidden numbers..
let him come and tell us the secret.. abi e don carry kaya ? Dey find who to transfer to ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
swilo:
Lol. With due respect to its promoters in this forum, That stock has nothing to offer(short, medium or long term) if you do all the maths and allow all things to be equal, you are better off with zenith than buying UACN above 4.50.
UPDC is dead scrap, and after the rights issue, it becomes worthless. The amount of u-riet on offer + the uacn shares is what makes uacn worth 4.5

Disclaimer: my own personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. With due respect to its promoters in thus forum, That stock has nothing to offer(short, medium or long term) if you do all the maths and allow all things to be equal, you are better off with zenith than buying UACN above 4.50.
UPDC is dead scrap, and after the rights issue, it becomes worthless. The amount of u-riet on offer + the uacn shares is what makes uacn worth 4.5

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. With due respect to its promoters in thus forum, That stock has nothing to offer(short, medium or long term) if you do all the maths and allow all things to be equal, you are better off with zenith than buying UACN above 4.50.

My respect to your sir.. God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:

Once Nigerians start with "All Due Respect", just know that bashing will follow afterwards.

Promoters and manipulators.

LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
swilo:

They said it's manipulation Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
mendes911:

Once Nigerians start with "All Due Respect", just know that bashing will follow afterwards.

Promoters and manipulators.

LOL.
I no know wetin you dey talk oh. I dey always give due respect. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
GSPECPLC #4.70k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. With due respect to its promoters in this forum, That stock has nothing to offer(short, medium or long term) if you do all the maths and allow all things to be equal, you are better off with zenith than buying UACN above 4.50.

Looking for a strong support between 6 and 6.50
We dey pray make e break 6 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mpeace:
Just wondering what you intend to achieve with this.......well, maybe to cause panic so people can sell their holdings at loss.
Many people including you, Peter and the person 'blessing you' have promoted one stock or the other here without anyone calling you names. You may do well by just 'countering' the 'promotion' with numbers and solid reasons.
Wondering what fundamental does AG Leventis have to make it investors' delight now....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
CashDiMkpa:
because the first comment on the page was deleted by a mod. Check well, you'll see empty column above your post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mcy56:

Just wondering what you intend to achieve with this.......well, maybe to cause panic so people can sell their holdings at loss.
Many people including you, Peter and the person 'blessing you' have promoted one stock or the other here without anyone calling you names. You may do well by just 'countering' the 'promotion' with numbers and solid reasons.
Wondering what fundamental does AG Leventis have to make it investors' delight now....

Exactly what I expected from Oga Mpeace
With due respect grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Exactly what I expected from Oga Mpeace
With due respect grin
With due respect, you're right sir. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4910) (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jideflash(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.