Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, (30263 Views)

Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by OdefaGirl(f): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
NLC, try and plan out the strike coz the meeting ain't gonna yield positive result.
Unless you guys want to be played again...
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by pulsitive: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why not start immediately, beore that day reach, dem go don bribe them.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by jozee8: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Take this NLC threat/ ultimatum with a pinch of salt. Nothing will happen
#failedstate
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by micflo28(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anybody supporting this govt is evil and lethally dangerous to associate with humans. How can 30k be an issue six months after a whole president himself endorsed a national minimum wage. But they effortlessly increased VAT, telephone, internet and banking transaction fees. A bag of rice has become a rare staple for nigerians because of the high cost of it. Recovered funds that was looted go unaccounted for. NLC should better carry on with this threat.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Bakerdav: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Do we still have nlc in this country, they have already been scammed by govt, there is no going to be strike
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by udemzyudex(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sakamanje
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by aspiring44: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=sureheaven post=83105364]Sakamanje.... The NLC leaders are all corrupt thus they can't do jack. If they try to call on strike, efcc is there to open their book.

That's why they keep procrastinating the strike all these days. [/quote

I see them as a toothless bulldog that only barks and cannot bite .
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by kripen(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Less than 100 dollars these people are still dragging their feet, considering the inflation hike.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by aspiring44: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
gabicon:

NLC abeg pipe down, on top minimum wage, Buhari don increase vat, add 5% or online transactions, #50 to pos transactions, 5% on cash withdrawal. Only God knows what another increase will spell for us. Or better still let's recover from this one.

The government of the day does not give a hoot about what the masses are going through .

This is not the way to run an economy .

Closing borders , increasing vat ..

What have they done with all the vat collected so far .

FIRS alone can feed the whole country ,not to talk of customs , NIMASA
We are just wasteful and prodigal .

1 Like

Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Totorito: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by aspiring44: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
kripen:
Less than 100 dollars these people are still dragging their feet, considering the inflation hike.

Ironically, the government at one time wanted to pluck into the pension funds to borrow money .
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
NLC has lost the plot.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
NLC has lost the plot.
They should go and SIT DOWN
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Masterdazhem: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Which way 9ja?? undecided
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Na lie, on the 16th we will wake up to the news that it has been called off after they have bribed the NLC leaders

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beremx:
30k minimum salary. That's equivalent to a bag of rice... Na wa o!!
I still remember vividly how you rigorously campaigned for Buhari in 2015.
I and several others warned but you were hell bent on forcing the monster down our throats. Now, the monster we all ate is also giving you a running stomach. Berem, enjoy your change and don't complain, will ya? sad

1 Like

Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by otokx(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
In the night before some things will flow and you will hear it has been called off.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by TZ4415(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
ayuba waba... and his boys will send acc. no. tomorrow.. there wil be no any strike....ayuba waba... and his boys will send acc. no. tomorrow.. there wil be no any strike....ayuba waba... and his boys will send acc. no. tomorrow.. there wil be no any strike....
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wetin remain now na to find way to jaa commot for naija o
I dey look for money take travel go obodo oyinbo
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by immaculate1234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Me I am tired of strike for me I work in the school environs and at the same time school there.
They want to crumble but they don’t know the side effect of this strike

Increase in crime, ranging from cyber for me I am going to go into G full time

Su*k my di*k if you have it in mind to quote me

1 Like

Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by sircomputer(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
The only official language between Nigeria government and labour is STRIKE and is long overdue.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by myrates: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just curious, who goes on strike or fights for majority of the poor self employed, under paid labourers, underemployed and unemployed like mechanics, the peppers sellers, the shoe makers, the vulcanizers, site labourers, cleaners, farmers e.t.c in the informal or disorganized sector of the economy?
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by mizfabulicious(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
embarassed embarassedYou should give me two weeks to finish my degree exams please
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Will it affect banks?
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by dbalinga(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Empty threats from an Empty NLC. Na today wey yansh don dey back. A congress of hungry nathis.........
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by ise82(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nonsense
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by pedi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Na lie, on the 16th we will wake up to the news that it has been called off after they have bribed the NLC leaders
Oil day your head
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beremx:
30k minimum salary. That's equivalent to a bag of rice... Na wa o!!
That's for level one step one ...being employed without certificate , messenger ,cleaner ...so at that state if u marry instead of growing ur self its no mans business

The average civil servant starts at over 50k a month
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na soso mouth una get! You can't do nada as tacha would say.
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by DeckonTLC(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
My Exams de start tomorrow, abeg make them shift the strike to november
Re: NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, by Jeromejnr(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
abeg make them arrange am make traffic reduce for Lagos

You sabi broda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.