Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? (2077 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by affton: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
ianthon.com
how2.com.ng

Add your answers. Here are mine;

"Why am I being required to be married?" angry

"Tried it, didnt like it"

"Why would I do that to myself?" lol

"'Because I don't feel like it'

Sometimes being simple and wholesome works"

"If it were your business to know, I'd tell you." wooooow

"Because I love you" daaaamn

"I'm only 24 what's the rush"

"I am a very complicated person to be around, I admit that, I wont take shit, and at the same time the woman have to take my shit as well, so I must find a person that tolerates me and I her.balance is the key."

Add yours

ianthon.com
how2.com.ng
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
See these people, everyone is now fake, I hear people get realer the more they grow
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by BBBmall25: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
I Will Say "watch First Before U Leap!" Simple Enough.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am not ready.

I am not ripe for marriage grin grin tongue

I am scared cry

I never blow(I use this mostly) cheesy cheesy

Abeg they should stop asking me,is it their marriage?
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by bolafez(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
I ain't ready nooni
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by bolafez(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
I am not ready.
I am not ripe for marriage grin grin tongue
I am scared cry

I'm not ready has canceled I'm not ready.

so, we are ready like that ����
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
bolafez:

I'm not ready has canceled I'm not ready.

so, we are ready like that ����
Do you have 30 billion on your account? tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by bolafez(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Simplep:
Do you have 30 billion on your account? tongue

yeah, I do!

do you have 30b senses in your head?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by superlanny(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why are you not married?
Me: ermm, have not found the right girl or am still enjoying my youthful energy or the right muller is yet to be made
In my mind: am like shey dem swear for this one ni, na by force to marry, abi marriage na access to heaven.

Even as it is cool to get married, it should not be forced, rushed, or be a pity case.

Building real and lasting friendships is key.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by JonOlive: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I dont have the 30m naira benchmark
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by ariklawani(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by SavageResponse(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
ariklawani:
Yet to meet a mature single dad

Are you a single mother?
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
bolafez:

yeah, I do!

do you have 30b senses in your head?
lol Nl guys and insult,tufia.what i asked was clearly a joke smh.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by SGANIVA(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
am ready , but am having some little issue , the ones I love' don't like me .I don't know why, maybe I haven't meet the right person
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
SGANIVA:
am ready , but am having some little issue , the ones I love' don't like me .I don't know why, maybe I haven't meet the right person
So this is your answer when asked?

I simply say "Cos Economy Hard" or "God's time is the best".

The key is meeting someone you wanna be with and who wanna be with you in return.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by babtoundey(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
I simply laughter it off and let it go like some sort of rhetorical question.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
I do say I'm yet to find her. Its true sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by SGANIVA(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
yes meeting some one who really loves you and want's to be with you is the key ., if you are waiting for Nigeria economy, you know you are not ready
AwkaetitiBabe:
So this is your answer when asked?

I simply say "Cos Economy Hard" or "God's time is the best".

The key is meeting someone you wanna be with and who wanna be with you in return.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
SGANIVA:
yes meeting some one who really loves you and want's to be with you is the key ., if you are waiting for Nigeria economy, you know you are not ready
Yea. One has to be independent financially to some extent though.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by 24kmagic: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Local man is speechless

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by SGANIVA(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
yes you are right but some people tend to be more successful when the are married , if you have a good spouse that is very supportive , a good liberal man that will understand ,you have an ambition apart from being his wife . like wise ladies , some ladies can push you beyond your limitation
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea. One has to be independent financially to some extent though.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
ariklawani:

Am here

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Offpoint: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
My answer: " I'm impotent"
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by sweetonugbu: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
K

Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
I'm Christ's bride already.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
ariklawani:
Are you a mature mummy?.
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by ucheHapers(m): 1:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Got married a month ago...
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by bolafez(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Simplep:
lol Nl guys and insult,tufia.what i asked was clearly a joke smh.

haba!

I was joking as well.

we are good friends.

how was your night?
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by kwakwakwa(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2019
mInD yOuR busInEsS
Re: What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? by ariklawani(f): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

Are you a mature mummy?.
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Billionaire Settles His Sidechick With $38 Million As A ‘breakup Fee" / Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2020 / Is This How Jumia Is? This Doesn't Make Sense To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.