Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena (42747 Views)

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by hurlargold1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
otunbabadok:
So he had to beg. Beggy beggy uncle how are you? If you quote me with a bad comment, I will report you to the president.

Lol[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Hienna(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
otunbabadok:
So he had to beg. Beggy beggy uncle how are you? If you quote me with a bad comment, I will report you to the president.
President kè!!!
Buhari dey here
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Myde4naija(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Stevecovey:
I'm just happy for Fireboy and oxlade. One oyinbo scout should just sign Oxlade to their label. Awesome voice. His voice is not for meaningless naija music.
to you now naija song are meaningless?

Your reasoning too weak

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ogbeni wizkid... The one and only naija musician I Know
Others are artistes and singers.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by guru90: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Weldone!

To be frank with u all...

I prefer Wizkid musics than Davido...

The only davido musics in my phone right now is those ones he featured with Chris Brown.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Papilo9033: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=makinson2865 post=83112221]Still dont like wiskid song.
He is overhyped i beg[/quote
You have a problem bro
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by adigun3127: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Star boy to the world I rep
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by ajericho(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
makinson2865:
Still dont like wiskid song. He is overhyped i beg
so what?
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Reekado has no new songs and his performance at bbnaija was quite poor all his jams seemed old and almost forgotten. He needs to do Smtn fresh to get any recognition.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
i love reekado banks, but this his new hairstyle i no like am, i prefer the old one
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
makinson2865:
Still dont like wiskid song.
He is overhyped i beg
Eleribu grin grin

Chill bro,star boy dey for you anytime anywhere
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Larrymaxy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
haters of Wizkid are still a baby......#Wizaddict���
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by freezyprinzy(m): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Stevecovey:
I'm just happy for Fireboy and oxlade. One oyinbo scout should just sign Oxlade to their label. Awesome voice. His voice is not for meaningless naija music.
i swear bro G is unique.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by cRAFTsVEN: 1:55am On Oct 14, 2019
All I see is black lips

Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Jidibia(m): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2019
guru90:
Weldone!

To be frank with u all...

I prefer Wizkid musics than Davido...

The only davido musics in my phone right now is those ones he featured with Chris Brown.
How many songs did Davido ft. Chris Brown.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by guru90: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Jidibia:
How many songs did Davido ft. Chris Brown.
2 of his recent songs: 1. lower body 2. blow my mind....
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2019
makinson2865:
Still dont like wiskid song. He is overhyped i beg
highly overhyped piece of craps called music.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Grimmx: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2019
jaxxy:
Reekado has no new songs and his performance at bbnaija was quite poor all his jams seemed old and almost forgotten. He needs to do Smtn fresh to get any recognition.
So you haven't heard 'Rora'? That's his latest jingle and it's banging.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Grimmx:

So you haven't heard 'Rora'? That's his latest jingle and it's banging.

Dat just came out after bbnaija so its just barely a week or 2 and yet it catch attention.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by majamajic(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Stevecovey:

oyibo contracts no dey pay African artists
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Supastarwealth(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
makinson2865:
Still dont like wiskid song.
He is overhyped i beg

I swear

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2019
So Don Jazzy never carry am go O2
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by Danielakhade(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2019
princealexndre:
So tell me another Bigger way to show Love ... Wizkid I STAN ��

cc Lalasticlala
cc Fynestboi
hmm
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by oluwakolade: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Oku ori ire
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by kernel001: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
firstolalekan:
Mtcheeeewu

Overated noise makers

I'm not a fan of WizKid, but you're truly a pained soul.
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by firstolalekan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
kernel001:

I'm not a fan of WizKid, but you're truly a pained soul.
This one is mistaken for his father...
Re: Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena by kernel001: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
firstolalekan:

This one is mistaken for his father...

Get a job, you will be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) / Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.