Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts (27264 Views)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning / Sanwo-Olu Declares Public Hearing On Constitution Review Open (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by healthserve(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
johnmartus:
I'm still in shocking of my life now.i left home yesterday around 9am going to apapa Burma way precisely. Just to return some ELECTRONICS i bought from LG that not working. Omg Because of gridlock I got home 11pm .i cursed sanwolu and Tinubu that yesterday.

That's how it is
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by id911(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
fergie001:

I passed through that egbe synagogue road on Thursday,baba if you dey live there....I give you hand.
Not that ours is better sha....Lagos-Badagry is the worst but we are used to it....infact if they repair the road it will affect us negatively grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Conceptman: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nice one there
healthserve:
Indeed. Plastic governance

It was recently published that Lagos state generates 50 billion per month as Internally generated funds. With its weak pension payment structure, delayed promotion to workers and stipends given to state workers we wonder where such amounts of money goes into.

Don't ask me. I'm sure you K ow whom to think of. The critical issue is with suchofty amounts on a regar basis, why is there no decent part of the state without good roads

Towards Ota is a menace. Ikeja destroyed. The oshodi express way has been reduced to an experimental rubbish that causes displeasure to the eyes

Lekki Ajah flooded

Bogije Awoyaya flooded

Enroute Ota flooded

All the satelitte towns of ikorodu has reduced to 1950 roads, from ijede to igbogbo to Asoll Isawo all flooded

Go TO Surulere, crying for help

Lawanson Ijesha destroyed. Oshodi disaster

Ajegunle boundary thrash

Agege Iyana ipaja egbeda ikotun All calamity

Isolo Iyana Isolo nonsense

Enroute Magboro Oh my God

Akute Alagbole ojodu ogba crying for help

Pen cinema. Ijora Costain phew

Apaoa Badagry Okoko Ojo Iyana oba Ilasa Mile12 Ketu Bariga Orile all calamity

Epe is not forgotten

Go on and keep celebrating thrash. Learn to know what you deserve and place a demand. And stop being disillusioned by public appearances of people you parade as gods but are. Charlatans

Please tell us what you did with the 200 billion recently published state IGR for 2019 first quarter ws spent on.

Tell us its not on politics rather than governance.

I challenge you, the godfathers and commissioner of finance for Lagos to state clearly that the recent toll increment plus previous repayments for the road repairs, construction and maintenance as against the repayments made. Monthly is beyond 10-20% of the funds the toll generates monthly. What happens to the other meagre sum.

Guys not everyone is a full. This is a challenge to the governor and finance commissioner of the state. Punish your financial records and let's see how disbursements is made with respect Road maintenance and Companies assigned to ha dle these projects and how the selection processes are carried out

Emperors posing as Democrats

Cc Raccon Farahaideed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Georgiedey(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ode Governor sabi nah after rain stop you bn won begin repairs wetin come happen naaaah
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by healthserve(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Conceptman:
Nice one there

Thanks Sir

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Long overdue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Fragility6: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
FloxySmart:
Why does it always seems like Lagos is the only functioning state in the nation??
How does this news make them a functioning state? Was this not the same governor that denied some of his manifesto afta he was elected into office?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by limitless777(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2019
PureGoldh:
Nice one but Action speaks louder than Voice.

If you Need Original Pure unadulterated honey.. Call or whatsapp 081 01 6667 71

Than *"WORDS"* U mean

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2019
Action speak louder than words
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by johnmartus(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2019
From Oshodi to Berger 6hrs . I swear if not Because of my wife car i took out yesterday i would have just pack it in somewhere.
healthserve:

That's how it is
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by healthserve(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2019
johnmartus:
From Oshodi to Berger 6hrs . I swear if not Because of my wife car i took out yesterday i would have just pack it in somewhere.

That route is a pain in the butt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by stacyadams: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2019
djdutch:
I commend this move from Sanwo-Olu and thinks he really means well for Lagos. He is social media savvy and took an MBA course in management in Harvard after he got elected.

I just hope the bullion van master at Bourdillion will allow him to transform Lagos and not let his unsatable greed cripple Sanwo-Olu.
grin grin

Our politicians get d whole school certs,them dey read newspapers for morning,them dey twitter,instagram,them dey watch bbafrica some dey play bet9ja,dem know Lagos roads bad,them know say traffic dey but in dere commandoo style dem go blow siren pass grin them know as roads fine for us,Canada,Germany etc,dem go still go hire one aka ochicha contractor come patch road ,snap pinture grin
If them wan work we go know ,make dem continue to declare ,,one dey Lagos dey declare ,another dey abia dey counter declare

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by WeRblessed(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Ambode did the same in 2016.

How far na?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by achikolo(f): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
When will Ihedioha start working. I pity ndi imo
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by fergie001: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=id911 post=83114314][/quote]
Believe it oooo....
Am not exaggerating, the road has spoilt since Tinubu's tenure, what they kept telling us is that Lagos is been punished because it is an opposition state.

So they should not repair it again..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by stacyadams: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2019
healthserve:

The word eediot. I have a company with registered. T. I. N I'm one of the tax payers of the state. Two, every road users that contributes to toll fees pays taxes. Furthermore, it applies to all state governments and doesn't exclude any

And yes, tailors,. Mechanics bus drivers all pay taxes directly through weekly remittances and are issued receipts for this. Perhaps you look but fail to comprehe dthose payments are taxes. Misplaced ethnic loyalty would of course cloud any iota of reasoning you have. If not you'll know house rents are incluvsive of charges paid to the state. Signage. Products and taxes charge Imlosed that are added to services provided are also taxes. Perhaps you don't have understanding of what tax means. The joint federal. And state tax accounts disbursed as allocations are taxes ve eratedand re-introduced into the system

Next time find your mate

Keep your bigotry off my mentions

Cc Raccon Farahaideed

grin thank u very much sir,,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by NGpatriot: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2019
healthserve:

It was recently published that Lagos state generates 50 billion per month as Internally generated funds. With its weak pension payment structure, delayed promotion to workers and stipends given to state workers we wonder where such amounts of money goes into.

Cc Raccon Farahaideed

Further analysis of the revenue showed that Lagos State, with total revenue of N382.18bn generated,

https://punchng.com/states-grew-igr-by-n231bn-to-n1-1tn-in-2018-nbs/

Stop lying.

382 divided by 12 is 31.

Lagos state's IGR is N31 billion/month.

31 billion is not sitting down just for roads, there's schools and education, security, health care transport, water, food, wage bill and so on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by FarahAideed: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2019
NGpatriot:

Stop lying.

382 divided by 12 is 31.

31 billion is not sitting down just for roads, there's schools and education, security, health care transport, water, food, wage bill and so on.

So you are saying hyper corruption is not killing Lagos ? Lagos is the most looted state in Africa !!!!!! And it's a FACT

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by plaindealer: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

So you are saying hyper corruption is not killing Lagos ? Lagos is the most looted state in Africa !!!!!! And it's a FACT

Show us facts and credible instances to support your lazy rumors with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by NGpatriot: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

I was talking about the budget and your lies, not rumors and gossips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Pain(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by plaindealer: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
healthserve:

Don't ask me. I'm sure you K ow whom to think of. The critical issue is with suchofty amounts on a regar basis, why is there no decent part of the state without good roads

Towards Ota is a menace. Ikeja destroyed. The oshodi express way has been reduced to an experimental rubbish that causes displeasure to the eyes

Lekki Ajah flooded

Bogije Awoyaya flooded

Enroute Ota flooded

All the satelitte towns of ikorodu has reduced to 1950 roads, from ijede to igbogbo to Asoll Isawo all flooded

Ajegunle boundary thrash

Epe is not forgotten

Go on and keep celebrating thrash. Learn to know what you deserve and place a demand. And stop being disillusioned by public appearances of people you parade as gods but are. Charlatans

Please tell us what you did with the 200 billion recently published state IGR for 2019 first quarter ws spent on.

I challenge you, the godfathers and commissioner of finance for Lagos to state clearly that the recent toll increment plus previous repayments for the road repairs, construction and maintenance as against the repayments made. Monthly is beyond 10-20% of the funds the toll generates monthly. What happens to the other meagre sum.

Guys not everyone is a full. This is a challenge to the governor and finance commissioner of the state. Punish your financial records and let's see how disbursements is made with respect Road maintenance and Companies assigned to ha dle these projects and how the selection processes are carried out

Cc Raccon Farahaideed
[/s]

I just wonder why you people don't die or spend the same kind of energy on your poor states, towns and villages.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by chukwuibuipob: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Sanwo olu shuf visit LASU main gate and BULLDOZE the Hawusaz shanties .The pipu living around iyana iba,Alaba "international " market/ Lasu environ dey sufa real big.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by executive12: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2019
healthserve:

Lekki Ajah flooded

Bogije Awoyaya flooded

Enroute Ota flooded

Ajegunle boundary thrash

Epe is not forgotten

Cc Raccon Farahaideed

Thanks for your in depth analysis. Most of the IGR generated by Lagos State ends up in private pockets. Lagos State is run by a bunch of criminals.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by healthserve(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2019
NGpatriot:

Stop lying.

382 divided by 12 is 31.

You're late. Check the financial report published last week Wednesday

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by executive12: 1:17am On Oct 14, 2019
djdutch:
I commend this move from Sanwo-Olu and thinks he really means well for Lagos. He is social media savvy and took an MBA course in management in Harvard after he got elected.

I just hope the bullion van master at Bourdillion will allow him to transform Lagos and not let his unsatable greed cripple Sanwo-Olu.

He did not take any MBA course in management in Harvard after he got elected. Who will give him admission? What time did he have to complete an MBA program? He only attended a short/summer course, not a degree program.
It has become a routine for a lot of Nigerians that suddenly acquire wealth to run to Harvard for a short summer course, more like a conference. After the program, they will start claiming to be Harvard graduates. You are not a graduate of a University if you do not have a degree from that University.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by SendAbroad: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Just wondering why Lagos State public works needs to be pushed before they commence work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by bigfather(m): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2019
healthserve:

The word eediot. I have a company with registered. T. I. N I'm one of the tax payers of the state. Two, every road users that contributes to toll fees pays taxes. Furthermore, it applies to all state governments and doesn't exclude any

And yes, tailors,. Mechanics bus drivers all pay taxes directly through weekly remittances and are issued receipts for this. Perhaps you look but fail to comprehe dthose payments are taxes. Misplaced ethnic loyalty would of course cloud any iota of reasoning you have. If not you'll know house rents are incluvsive of charges paid to the state. Signage. Products and taxes charge Imlosed that are added to services provided are also taxes. Perhaps you don't have understanding of what tax means. The joint federal. And state tax accounts disbursed as allocations are taxes ve eratedand re-introduced into the system

Next time find your mate

Keep your bigotry off my mentions

Cc Raccon Farahaideed

U do well !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by Born2Breed(f): 2:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol. This guy go use Lagos money sniff much much tire.

Lagos don enter one chance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by plaindealer: 3:01am On Oct 14, 2019
healthserve:

You're late. Check the financial report published last week Wednesday

You didn't post your facts because you know you posted bogus info and since you are early, post your source here for us to see instead of peddling fraudulent info.

I posted my source, post yours too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by surgical: 3:06am On Oct 14, 2019
Georgiedey:
Ode Governor sabi nah after rain stop you bn won begin repairs wetin come happen naaaah
The bashing was too much,he couldn't take it anymore
Re: Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts by ekonibaje(m): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2019
i laugh in swalliii...DECEIT are all over d place...100 days nothing works..all na pix format..sanwolu dont get lagos format..BUTI WISH HIM SUCCESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.