Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (39843 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by greenguy: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Some people will just arrive an unknown state in hundreds without a destination or kin to take care of them.

If not for confusion, what else?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Thunderblasts(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

No be so your people dey flocked down to the West and other places? So no mans land can be really painful?

Ebonyi must be Rugalised
Igbos rent, buy and help the economy of any place they go to via buying and selling.
Is this same with the fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by able20(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

No be so your people dey flocked down to the West and other places? So no mans land can be really painful?

Ebonyi must be Rugalised
Their people only came to Lagos the commercial capital for all Nigerians, they didn't flock the SW.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by gloriaunobi(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2019
dangwarmai:
i negotiated for a room and paid but the next day when i went to enter they i was Deprived entry for i must buy Alcohol for the Tenants, i offered to buy Malt they refused, i offered to pay cash they refused, my money was returned.

Are you a Fulani?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by LLMG: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Do they pose threat where they migrate to ?. The answer is no. The South Easterners are only known to contribute in the development of wherever they find themselves and not become a thorn in the flesh of those who accommodate them.
helinues:
Ebonyi state is no mans land same as Lagos state.

SE people are not the only region who have monopoly of migrating to other places.

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by LLMG: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Carwardise.
Pigsandidiots:
The fear of cowlani cowmen is the beginning of relocation
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by inyenejo(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2019
No land for terrorists in SE/SS Abasi aben afeb
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Olisehinnocent: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

Ebonyi must be Rugalised
Just the way ondo will be rugarised..m
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by kabillionaire(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
In fact, take them back to Niger or Mali, but if there's no enough fuel in the 911s, drop them at Katsina north
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Mykehl: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
It is just that the precedence of the fulanis is not pleasant, some might truly be looking for greener pastures. There is severe poverty in the north. I like the actions of those youths, nothing is to be left to chance.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by lastmessenger: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
kayusely70:
Any Nigerian has the right to settle PEACEFULLY in any part of the country.
yes but they should be ready to buy land and build houses like every sane Nigerians.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
Ohanaeze ndi iberibe, where una dey? South east govs forum, is this your agreement? Umahi, if you have suddenly become a Fulani man over night, please you and your people should relocate back to futa jalon. Buhari the Aso rock terrorist, closed the southern borders and open up the northern borders for his Fulani people. well, it will not happen anywhere in Igbo land. I trust my people. igboland can not be a dumping ground for the 4th most deadly terrorists in the world. Send them back and monitor their movement, we don't want stories that touch.
When Obiano the drunk, was talking about security and putting security measures in place, I kept wondering why. now I know why.

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by ThatFairGuy: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
As Abuja and Enugu are also NO MAN'S LAND...? angry
mrvitalis:

Lagos was our capital built with our money ...no body is going yo Oshogbo or Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
PureGoldh:
[s]Anybody or any group of people wey talk say dx country will not have peace... May God make dem restless.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you need Pure Original HOney.. Whatsapp or call 081 016 667 71[/s]

your honey is not good
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by kwyllancy: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
kid09077979444:
Ebonyi state is a cursed land. Igbos rejected ebonyi state and dashed it out to herdsmen because igbos don't consider ebonyi people as igbos.

Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos, they are 3rd class igbos.

Cc: Anago0147

Anu ofia
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by mrvitalis(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
As Abuja and Enugu are also NO MAN'S LAND...? angry
Abuja is owned by all Nigerians ...Enugu is owned by the old eastern region
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

Good.. But if they looks like potential threats, Ebonyi people also have rights to rejects them

The Fulanis are always armed to the teeth

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jimasun:

When are you going to grow up.
First, only three local governments in present Lagos state were part of former federal capita territory. The remaining were part of Western region and never part of the former FCT.
Secondly, whose oil money even if we want to talk about the three local government? Igbos produce less oil than Ondo state so whose oil are you talking about?
You people will never grow sense sha

Zombie why do you compare Igbo to Ondo State, major part of Igbo Land produce oil and was curved out of the South East and tagged South South,
The parts of Ondo State that produce oil are in Ijaw land, no part of Yoruba land has oil

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
DJInfluence:
Are they not Nigerians? DonĀ“t they have the same right as every other Nigerians? Civil war is looming.

You Muslims should stop supporting terrorism, why Fulanis come from the Sahel down to the East and want to occupy people's land by force? why don't they buy land or build houses like others?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by four4: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
See something like this make me feel for this Fulanis, all this one may be innocent, they may be running away from kidnapping which is very lucrative in that part of Nigeria or running away from boko boy which is common occurrence in that part of Nigeria or they may be running from poverty which that part is the head quarter of world but the bad eggs in there ethnicity and utterances of there leaders can never make the rest of Nigerian trust all of them at large. So no pity for them, throw them back to where they are coming from
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by DJInfluence: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Isinweke:

[b]You [/b]Muslims should stop supporting terrorism, why Fulanis come from the Sahel down to the East and want to occupy people's land by force? why don't they buy land or build houses like others?

As much as i could see the considerable effort (articles) you put into backing your stance, please tell me how you came up with the bolded deduction? what gave me away as a Muslim? For believing that all Nigerians should be treated equally regardless of tribe, religion or place of location? Anyway, for one i am not a Muslim and am not going to assume what religion you practice but we should all treat each other with kindness. That is the teaching i believe of every God, religion and doctrine. But feel free to correct me.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
four4:
See something like this make me feel for this Fulanis, all this one may be innocent, they may be running away from kidnapping which is very lucrative in that part of Nigeria or running away from boko boy which is common occurrence in that part of Nigeria or they may be running from poverty which that part is the head quarter of world but the bad eggs in there ethnicity and utterances of there leaders can never make the rest of Nigerian trust all of them at large. So no pity for them, throw them back to where they are coming from

They are not from Nigeria, they are from the Sahel Region, they have a mission, they occupy land illegally,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiei5eQnfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-llk0JJfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mNoL03Nfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8kSo37j1QE

1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by wasi9ice: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
kayusely70:
Thank God you said peacefully
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
DJInfluence:

As much as i could see the considerable effort (articles) you put into backing your stance, please tell me how you came up with the bolded deduction? what gave me away as a Muslim? For believing that all Nigerians should be treated equally regardless of tribe, religion or place of location? Anyway, for one i am not a Muslim and am not going to assume what religion you practice but we should all treat each other with kindness. That is the teaching i believe of every God, religion and doctrine. But feel free to correct me.

Muslims can still use Taqiyyah to deny their faith.

If the Fulani man come to Imo State, by land, rent or build house and live in it, no one will have problem with that.
You're a lair if you say other Nigerians migrate to other state and take over people's land and properties like the Fulanis do,
When I traveled out of Imo State, I rented a house, pay for light, water and other bills, I didn't enter people's land starts living there.
What do you have to say about this video, if you're sincere pls watch it, you pretend as if you don't know the mission of the Fulanis

Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Ikpongiton: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
kayusely70:
but not in the north?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by MrMicholo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
At first they will look so helpless and defenseless. Give them just a decade and watch them outnumber and over power the indigenes and demand for their own emir and local govt.
Same thing they did in Benue state.. even started killing Benue indigene.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
kayusely70:
you are a child.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by nwanyionitsha: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
kayusely70:
Do they have any accommodation or they intend to camp on someone's land?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by nwanyionitsha: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:
Ebonyi state is no mans land same as Lagos state.

SE people are not the only region who have monopoly of migrating to other places.

They have been sent off.
They can migrate,but must be done properly.
Which house dem rent,abi na to camp anywhere demM see.
Apply wisdom.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by nwanyionitsha: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

Ebonyi must be Rugalised
Like I said,apply wisdom. You are talking rubbish.
So they should go to someone's property to camp?
Receive sense.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by orisa37: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
What are the Fulanis doing in Abakaliki?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:

Ebonyi must be Rugalised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election: Live Updates / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerians Importing Pizza From London With Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.