Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate (846 Views)

Biochemistry Seminar Topic(s) Needed / Guys Between Biochemistry And Industrial Chemistry Which One Is Better / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oluwatobi01(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I'm a 2.1 graduate of biochemistry from one of the south west universities in Nigeria and currently serving my father land in Lagos.

Please, what are the certifications and skills that I need to have that will boost my chances towards getting good job after service year though I have a professional course in HRM from UNI IBADAN and I'm about to enrol for HSE 1-3.

Your sincere advice and enlightenment will be highly appreciated.

With Regards,
Tobi.
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by obeyamark1: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Thinking of studying MEDICINE? DENTISTRY? PHARMACY? PHYSIOTHERAPY? An Engineering course? Or any other Basic Medical or Clinical Science? Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan.
Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan, today!
*Lectures begin November 18, 2019. Join us in two-week FREE LECTURES period.*

Our tutors are MEDICAL STUDENTS who hold records that include:
Best student in WAEC, 2015
Best Student in NECO, 2015
2nd Best student in WAEC, 2015
3rd Best Student in NECO, 2015
Best student in UI Post-UTME, 2015
Multiple winners of Cowbell mathematics competition, Olympiad, etc
Holders of multiple records and achievements in UI's 100L and Cambridge A level Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Medical students with joint teaching experience spanning over 25 years

To register and be added to the WhatsApp page or to make other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

*ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS*
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by Vasgas: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Since you have HRM already then go ahead and enrol for HSE.
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oluwatobi01(m): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Vasgas:
Since you have HRM already then go ahead and enrol for HSE.
Yeah,more advice r needed..Thanks
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oluwatobi01(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2019
obeyamark1:
Thinking of studying MEDICINE? DENTISTRY? PHARMACY? PHYSIOTHERAPY? An Engineering course? Or any other Basic Medical or Clinical Science? Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan.
Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan, today!
*Lectures begin November 18, 2019. Join us in two-week FREE LECTURES period.*

Our tutors are MEDICAL STUDENTS who hold records that include:
Best student in WAEC, 2015
Best Student in NECO, 2015
2nd Best student in WAEC, 2015
3rd Best Student in NECO, 2015
Best student in UI Post-UTME, 2015
Multiple winners of Cowbell mathematics competition, Olympiad, etc
Holders of multiple records and achievements in UI's 100L and Cambridge A level Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Medical students with joint teaching experience spanning over 25 years

To register and be added to the WhatsApp page or to make other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

*ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS*
Boss create ur post naw,why this!
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by moshuur(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
sir....which course did u later go for is it ETPM
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by holsconcept(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Go and hustle as if u have no certificate and when there is opportunity in future, u can go back and bring out the certificate. This is very hard to follow but you'll thank me later
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oluwatobi01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
holsconcept:
Go and hustle as if u have no certificate and when there is opportunity in future, u can go back and bring out the certificate. This is very hard to follow but you'll thank me later
please can you explain Hustle and what does it takes to hustle and things to hustle on.
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by Vasgas: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwatobi01:

please can you explain Hustle and what does it takes to hustle and things to hustle on.
Hello oluwatobi
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by Thoughtfeed: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
oluwatobi01:

Its like you gotten your certificates and a job
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oyetunjibaba: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
oluwatobi01:
Hello nairalanders, I'm a 2.1 graduate of biochemistry from one of the south west universities in Nigeria and currently serving my father land in Lagos.

Please, what are the certifications and skills that I need to have that will boost my chances towards getting good job after service year though I have a professional course in HRM from UNI IBADAN and I'm about to enrol for HSE 1-3.

Your sincere advice and enlightenment will be highly appreciated.

With Regards,
Tobi.

abeg wetin be HRM & HSE abeg
Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

abeg wetin be HRM & HSE abeg
HRM: Human Resources Management

HSE: Health, Safety and Environment

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Biochemistry Graduate by oyetunjibaba: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

HRM: Human Resources Management

HSE: Health, Safety and Environment

okay!Thks Boss

(1) (Reply)

Fetimi Balogun Bebetebe: Nigerian Student Breaks University's 55-year-old Record / Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 For Nigerians In Tertiary Instit / As A Fresh Graduate, Should I Get A House Or A Car? Which Is A Better Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.