Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem (23757 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Made4naijalove: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Davido turned on his savage side after being dragged into an exchange by a Twitter user who reacted to a tweet he shared.

The DMW boss had taken to the social media platform to ask for the best show on Netflix, but the troll made Davido's voice a problem and got a savage clap-back from him.

Here is the exchange that played out below;

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/between-davido-and-a-troll-who-made-his-voice-a-problem/

4 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Made4naijalove: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2019
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by professorval1(m): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Shirrrrrrrrrrt!

This is like a final blow from Mike Tyson

61 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by ladilawal82(m): 2:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Uppercut cool

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:06am On Oct 14, 2019
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

In saner climes, a davido would never be reckoned with......Quote me anywhere.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by DRPAIT123(m): 3:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Funny how People feel Davido is not better than whizkid shocked
And kiss Daniel is lit as well.
Davido is Sick(if you know another meaning of sick is dope) wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by maynation(f): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2019
I am amazed when I see people complain about Davido's voice. That voice is lit to me, and Lord knows he is the only Nigerian hip pop star I listen to.

He is all shades of talent.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Made4naijalove: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by donstan18: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2019
To be honest.

The truth hurts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by IamPatriotic(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

something tells me you are the same person as tobejoachim, whose papa and mama he referred to

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by davillian(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2019
its like Davido is growing up.
Soft Savage reply.

6 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Jaynom(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol. But on a serious note Davido needs to see an ENT DOCTOR. The First few lines on blow my mind ft Chris Brown, Davido's voice was unpleasant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by YorubaNinja: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
grin
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Asowebdesign: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Hehe
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by chinchonglee(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
maynation:
I am amazed when I see people complain about Davido's voice. That voice is lit to me, and Lord knows he is the only Nigerian hip pop star I listen to.

He is all shades of talent.
u re a girl so i dnt expect u to see anything wrong with his voice afterall he has money and is a star.

All dat comes to ur mind wen he sings is money, so chill sis.

#marlian grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Davido get trolls time sha.

Come and learn from MANNA kid bro.

Ignoring trolls kill them more.

But he learnt something still sha : UPPERCUT tinzzz!

cheesy grin wink wink

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
I swear ur mama and papa dey dance too. Davido song ''if'' is the only song my mum has asked me about the singer and title

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Dobson43: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
All I see here is an envious fellow.

Davido has a voice that pays his bills. I can't fathom why the bitterness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by agarawu23(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
What reply do u expect from a spoilt brat even though the troll was honest?

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Stephengates: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
At Best CDR Writing, we are providing you the best CDR and RPL report writing services at an affordable cost . We will deliver you 100% pilagarism free and best quality work. Feel free to contact us at https://bestcdrwriting.com/
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by YorubaNinja: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by babzo(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Really? Whats your own talent. Lets compare?
Saner climate? Like where? Yet artists from these climates are singing with him?
I was driving by a nightclub in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA last month ....Davidos song was blaring....it was unbelievable. I could hear it from across the street.
Not that i am his fan (i have only heard two of his songs from start to finish 2 times. My music preferences are a bit differentwink I just find your comments troubling).

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Akara bomb in a bread
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by valdes00(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Easy bro, i knw that feeling... Las Las you go dey alright.. Just bliv

21 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by setobaba: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
I've been monitoring the troll account since on Twitter, he has not replied yet.

Who knows, if he do no buy sniper now

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Segunhife(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Savage response, at the same time true talk
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by DennisEche(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
serves the troll right but e pain Davido sha

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
I so much love dx clap back.....some people no go just like mind their business in dx country undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Fuckthamods: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
grin just like those trolls that always talk about igbos here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Lovely In Red Gown For An Xmas Party (Photo) / Motora Apologizes For Mocking Beggar In Viral Video / Is Ice-prince Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.