Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem (23766 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Jimiyung(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
You shld be the main act in Lord of the ribs..is he the only rich kid you know? Why is lynxxx or cuppy not as successful? Its because he works hard. “Opportunistic” laugh wan kill me...
BOOOMNAIJA:
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

In saner climes, a davido would never be reckoned with......Quote me anywhere.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by ThisTrend(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:

something tells me you are the same person as tobejoachim, whose papa and mama he referred to

Jesu grin grin grin
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by sweetrace(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

But he is celebrated all over the world. In Paris in particular, Davido is so loved.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by xelly: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Davido's voice is cool. I like him and he is a great star.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by kernel001: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Oga, music is local. Your taste isn't a standard for music.

In America, Louis Armstrong,Bryan Adams, Barry White and Lil Wayne have raspy or hoarse, yet won lots of laurels and awards. Music isn't just voice alone, the art, lyrics, performance makes music too.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Samnick: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
maynation:
I am amazed when I see people complain about Davido's voice. That voice is lit to me, and Lord knows he is the only Nigerian hip pop star I listen to.

He is all shades of talent.
I can't believe som1 is saying dis davido is only d hip hop star u listen to
am just laughing in Spanish where dbanj dey wande coal ,wizzy , kizz Daniel , Mr eazi, maleek berry som1 is now calling a froggy a hip hop star it seem u hv part of the people he just brought out village
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by kenzysmith: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
setobaba:
I've been monitoring the troll account since on Twitter, he has not replied yet.

Who knows, if he do no buy sniper now
bros my phone is a small phone i cant see d tweet clearly what did d troll said and what was davido reply.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by maynation(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Samnick:
I can't believe som1 is saying dis davido is only d hip hop star u listen to
am just laughing in Spanish where dbanj dey wande coal ,wizzy , kizz Daniel , Mr eazi, maleek berry som1 is now calling a froggy a hip hop star it seem u hv part of the people he just brought out village
K
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by SivadoOfficia(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Can U Be Like Him??
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by JizzyB(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Funny how People feel Davido is not better than whizkid shocked
And kiss Daniel is lit as well.
Davido is Sick(if you know another meaning of sick is dope) wink

How on Earth is Davido better than Wizkid?
Is it with Award or with Song
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by DRPAIT123(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
JizzyB:

How on Earth is Davido better than Wizkid?
Is it with Award or with Song
How many Hit has Wizkid done in recent times. Dududu singer you mean.
I grew up preferring wizkid to Davido but now I now rate Kiss Daniel's song more than wizkid's.
He has certainly not delivered his best in recent times. If you have a different opinion it may be that you just consider him the best in your own right base on whatever reason you have, its your opinion and I respect that.

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Caseless: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

you are a jealous kid.
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by sammyonal: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Agree 100%. Nigga’s voice is dope
go and watch him live on stage and u will know that his voice ain't it At all. not hating actually but he is a very fortunate kid who God has blessed no man van curse. he had a very good platform which made him boom all of sudden. so many artist who have voice like his and they re not known till now not to talk of those that have a very good voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Taking Legal Actions - Small Doctor Says About Nude Snapchat Video / Toyin Lawani Steps Out As A King To The Movie Premier Of Chief Daddy / Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.