Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem (23768 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by KingAzubuike(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
babzo:

Really?
He probably doesn't listen to people like Rick Ross or Elvis Presley then grin

BOOOMNAIJA

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by sammysmiles(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Maybe IDK
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by DennisEche(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83122968:
Davido get trolls time sha.

Come and learn from MANNA kid bro.

Ignoring trolls kill them more.

But he learnt something still sha : UPPERCUT tinzzz!

cheesy grin wink wink
[/s]
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by chinchonglee(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Am a fan of all dese hiphop Nigerian celebs nd their wack songs but i fell in love with NAIRA MARLEY!!!
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

In saner climes, a davido would never be reckoned with......Quote me anywhere.

His father actually danced skelewu and assurance at a wedding party
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Akposb(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
It is best people indeed stay clear of these guys especially when they know nothing more than dragging papa and mama into such issues.

Get a nice salescopy to promote your goods and services. Literati877@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by ylaa(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Well me no understand anything wey una dey talk for here all I know is boomnaija u Sabi grammar well well.. ur write up is full of big grammars. Are u nwa teacher? Lemme go like ur grammar sef make e be 2 likes. grin

BOOOMNAIJA:
There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by philip0906(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

I can imagine what you're going through...Your frustrations and all...You will be fine las las

4 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by dimexy247(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Epic
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Azblink1(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2019
IamPatriotic:

something tells me you are the same person as tobejoachim, whose papa and mama he referred to

Which saner clime are you talking about? It's the entertainment industry and no philosophy or psychology class and besides, are you talking of saner that's host Lil uzi, migos, book gang, and other drug addicts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Glare247(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Funny how People feel Davido is not better than whizkid shocked
And kiss Daniel is lit as well.
Davido is Sick(if you know another meaning of sick is dope) wink
Davido better Dan wizkid?na Pluto u come from?

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Isoduwa(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2019
If you don't like Davido you don't like Tupac simple as that

I used to like wizkid but then 4fuck him

Davido anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Ikem11(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Why are u so bitter?

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Mraproko1: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2019
This davido na Savage
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Chrisus(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2019
maynation:
I am amazed when I see people complain about Davido's voice. That voice is lit to me, and Lord knows he is the only Nigerian hip pop star I listen to.

He is all shades of talent.

Do you know what is called auto-tune?

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by tsfxtech(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Savage

Let's help you handle everything animation...
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Ooye12: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
See porch line
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Nvc078: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Did you just say Davido is talentless?... Let's see if he is.
Like if you know davido has talent,share if you think he doesn't

5 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Alphafeezay(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You are not really Ok.
Stop the hate, atleast put up a good point.

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

are you sure nothing is eating you up....why are you so bitter?

4 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by olisaEze(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2019
I don’t know why people keep complaining about his voice as if that’s all music is about? He has a hoarse voice just like Bryan Adams, Sting, Rod Stewart and Aerosmith and it hasn’t elicited any untoward reaction from the American public why should it be an issue in Naija? We’re too hypocritical as a people and need to learn to mind our business! Everyone knows how a success should have done succeeded better when they have not done a single remarkable thing in their lives. Busybody republic of Nigeria!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by playapayaski: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2019
Isoduwa:
If you don't like Davido you don't like Tupac simple as that

I used to like wizkid but then 4fuck him

Davido anytime any day

For real? Comparing a freedom fighter, black live's matter orchestrat, story telling artiste who talked about real life scenery n ghetto to someone who only makes music for the CLUB? Thats disrespect of the highest order. Davido is good on his lane yea, but he shouldn't ever be mentioned along side tupac. EVER

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Kaymansion(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Some people with careless talk, who God has bless no man can curse, Davido carry God's grace forget about the voice mehn..

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Martins6545: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
BOOOMNAIJA:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by seunprodigy13: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Your opinion is as useless as the "p" in psychology

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Martins6545: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
Jaynom:
Lol. But on a serious note Davido needs to see an ENT DOCTOR. The First few lines on blow my mind ft Chris Brown, Davido's voice was unpleasant
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by seunprodigy13: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
chinchonglee:

u re a girl so i dnt expect u to see anything wrong with his voice afterall he has money and is a star.

All dat comes to ur mind wen he sings is money, so chill sis.

#marlian grin grin
coming from a Yahoo #marlian....smh

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Martins6545: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
agarawu23:
What reply do u expect from a spoilt brat even though the troll was honest?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by 01mcfadden(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
[b]There is nothing savage about his reply, we should stop hyping this opportunistic kid because in fact, he is actually talentless and has a poor/froggy voice as well....our hysterical love for mediocrity and nonsense as Nigerians is what has made this guy attain the popularity he's gotten today, and that is why he's claiming what he's not in actual fact.

In saner climes, a davido would never be reckoned with......Quote me anywhere.[/b

So shaming him is the right thing to do?
Dude is talented ans has a unique voice too.

Go find what you good at

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
maynation:
I am amazed when I see people complain about Davido's voice. That voice is lit to me, and Lord knows he is the only Nigerian hip pop star I listen to.

He is all shades of talent.
u talk true I swear na only person wey em song the make sense to me
Re: Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem by Kaymaxine(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Hate is pronounced all over your comment!!!
That's why you are where you are!!!
Appreciate people,then you will be appreciated!!!
Froggy voice has taken him to where you and all your generations unborn CAN NEVER get to!!!
You need to see a shrink!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Steps Out As A King To The Movie Premier Of Chief Daddy / Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident / Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.