Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders (1363 Views)

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / Is She A Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders by olabrinks(f): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Speaking it into existence. Manifesting in typing. There is power in the toungue cheesy
Gerrard59:

But seriously, what do these people gain by lying on NL? I really don't get. You can have fantasies online but as long as the reality is different, it makes no sense coming to lie online. Reality over fantasies.
Re: How Do I Get A Wife Material, Dear Nairalanders by LadyHeaven(f): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2019
victorisreal02:
This post was removed due to some abusive comments, I'm highly disappointed in this forum, Quora is a better place to get matured replies

Hehehe, this made me laugh, i am an ardent user of Quora and reddit but I doubt if you would get any sane reply either on those platforms with your use of wordings, how do you find a wife material? The question sounds lame and unserious, it makes you seem like a troll seeking to bash the feminine gender, you can try questions like "what qualities do I look out for in a lady" "how do I improve myself to attract women of good qualities" etc it shows that you also have good things to offer asides been a man. Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Clearing Our Store. Cheap And Affordable / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / I Want To Start Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.