Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence (27930 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Femijohn198: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria should compensate this man as a chief of defense staff
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by gulfer: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
My issue is the background wall in the Video, how the hell did such a building get to Sambiza forest or has he relocated to Maiduguri
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Edyice: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who now understand Quran Between shekau and borno state governor babagana zulum grin

This Muslims people are too funny ... My lord haq grin

Is it interpretation or read to understand grin

What a religion haq haq haq

Many don't even know what they worship grin

1 Share

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jabioro:
Quran not my father lineage nor my mother generation,it was an Arab invention.He said even the early disciples were not forgiven,there parent were remitted to life partition.What a wicked god of Muhammadanism .Yet the world of Arab with modern day at hand they couldn't change anything about that wicked concorted book of partition handover to them ..Your is not the God of savaltion
Islam is a peaceful religion and perfected by Allah. Shekau is not a Muslim brother and so they were trained to tarnish the image of Islam and they cannot achieve that feat because u can neither add nor remove from Islam being it a complete religion sent to mankind. Shekau isn't a sane man owing to the fact that he misquoted the Quran and u people crave in for his lies. Do not succumb to ur wealth of ignorance and hatred which move u to incur the wrath of ur creator.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by EdiskyHarry: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Islam is a terrorist group that should be banned in sane society, You can imagine sharing a country with this set of terrorist group, Nigeria was not a one country, and will never be one, because every places, tribes, religions etc has different ideologies that will never come together. It's better to correct this silly mistake that the British did as a result of their selfish interest, otherwise one day we will live to fight a war that will never have an End

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Edyice: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
After the second world war , Islam took over ever since .
Problem EVERYWHERE , who cursed it .. ISLAM

One thing I noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by dallyemmy: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
THAT IS THE HATE SPEECH THAT OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD FOCUS ON.

Shekau I thought you were technically defected!!!

Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by semyman: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
And some delude folks say BH are not true muslims or they don't follow the tenets of the Koran this fugitive terrorist is quoting here?
Just the same way you call those your child molester pastors everywhere 'fake pastor'
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by AgentNairaland(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
NaijaMutant:

There is a reason why Hausa muslims are original while Yoruba muslims are regarded as fake Muslims tongue

Yoruba Muslims Are Kafir, What Boko Haram Are Doing Has Quranic Backup..

Allah In Quran Said They Should Slay, Behead Non-Muslims.. Yoruba Muslims Kicked Against This And Give Another Translation To It

You'll Never See Yoruba Muslim Leading Solat In Northern Mosques, Hausa sees Them As Gentiles

Even There Festive Periods Not On the Same Day With Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yes sir we know...because if they caught your members today...they release them back to you and recruit some in army to give you information...ON GROUNDS THEY SAID THEY HAVE REPENTED

Your members can even be made president

AND THEY ASK ME....WHY DO YOU WANT BIAFRA?

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Jabioro: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
Islam is a peaceful religion and perfected by Allah. Shekau is not a Muslim brother and so they were trained to tarnish the image of Islam and they cannot achieve that feat because u can neither add nor remove from Islam being it a complete religion sent to mankind. Shekau isn't a sane man owing to the fact that he misquoted the Quran and u people crave in for his lies. Do not succumb to ur wealth of ignorance and hatred which move u to incur the wrath of ur creator.
I like the way you respond.. you have a mature mind..I was expecting hash returned..
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Hamid7(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
And some delude folks say BH are not true muslims or they don't follow the tenets of the Koran this fugitive terrorist is quoting here?
where did he quote Qur'an?. He only countered the governor's interpretation without providing an alternative - --sign of one who knows nothing in the Qur'an.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Deepthoughts: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/357461-shekau-breaks-silence-says-boko-haram-members-will-never-stop-violence.html/amp/Anyone that thinks boko Haram are not true Muslims is certainly a fool,how was Islam founded,spread n established was it not by this same jihad?,shekau n his group sure know what they are doing,I swear take the south out n the northern Muslims will openly support shekau 1000%,the Southerners has missed it in this country,look at the desperation by buhari to find out in the north yet he turns around to claim the desire to diversify the economy!,if the south allows power to remain in the north after buhari then we should all just get prepared for the worst, the Christian minorities in the north can only cooperate with a United south to beat the north but as long as the south remains disunited there's little or nothing they can do, those Southerners singing the praise of buhari to the heavens should find time n do very critical analysis before it's too late.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Kevinsamba: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
I wanted to tell you that Boko was stronger than the Taliban and then I just remembered that a combined effort of the US Marines and afgan troop are yet to defeat the taliban
Slawormir:
If Bros shekau and his boys are giving Nigeria tough time
I wonder what the real niggarrrs like al-shabhab, Taliban, al-queda, would have done to us
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Techsunny: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Breaking News NTA , shakau is dead bla bla bla bla, lie muhammed.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Smooyis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
God knows best. He alone can handle all situations. God is love. Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy. But JESUS came to give life, and life in abundance. He came to destroy the work of the devil. Repent today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Hamid7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jabioro:
Quran not my father lineage nor my mother generation,it was an Arab invention.He said even the early disciples were not forgiven,there parent were remitted to life partition.What a wicked god of Muhammadanism .Yet the world of Arab with modern day at hand they couldn't change anything about that wicked concorted book of partition handover to them ..Your is not the God of savaltion
What is this one saying
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by enomakos(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
so he is still alive?
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
akkard:
One thing I don't understand is how these guys get the sophisticated kits, guns and even video edition and other techs,while in the thick Forest..Lot of things ain't adding up here

Who told you they are in thick forest grin
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by delishpot: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
nobodytestme:
How again I thought oga Lie(Lai) said they have been technically defeated!!

Taqiyyah.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
And some deluded folks say BH are not true muslims or they don't follow the tenets of the Koran this fugitive terrorist is quoting here?

#AlayeJorJorJor
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by noisy45(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
The most useless religion on earth
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by 2LESS(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
VillageHead:
You hate everything that comes from the western world except their guns and ammunition.

I can see foolishness is your hobby, keep fooling around.

Even the medium through which he passes his information is made possible by westerners
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Wetlands22: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seetto:
This guy is seriously mad, bombing mosque, place of worships and using innocent girls for suicide bombing is what is attainable in the Quran, may be he should quote a verse in the Quran that said that...
Omo the guy no well at all
So all the bad things him dey do na be him own version of God ways
Him brain must be very wet with bad water

1 Like

Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Onitola2: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/357461-shekau-breaks-silence-says-boko-haram-members-will-never-stop-violence.html/amp/
these people are a great disgrace to Islam, there's no compulsion/oppression in Islam, it's always a choice, it's a Muslim's duty to fight any terrorist. If anybody chooses not to be a Muslim, then u leave them alone to God
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by NotFarFrom: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Just a bunch of armed rapists
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by oyatz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Boko Haram are Islamic extremists.
The early phase of the religion (like the prevailing atmosphere of that era) involved violence.

Racoon:
And some deluded folks say BH are not true muslims or they don't follow the tenets of the Koran this fugitive terrorist is quoting here?
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by NnwachukuOkike: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:

Nigeria government and nigerians governors are the original terrorists.

Boko Haram could be the original indigenous people of Arewa nation been killed by fulani nigeria government terrorist republic.

Thank God for radio Biafra - Hausa service, doing great to set all the indigenous people trapping in the zoo called nigeria.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by Jabioro: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hamid7:

What is this one saying
Is because you failed comprehension in your school days.. Merchant of Venice could tutored you..
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by orisa37: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/357461-shekau-breaks-silence-says-boko-haram-members-will-never-stop-violence.html/amp/

They are the Underaged that voted for you at the Election.

What you gain on the swing you have to lose on the roundabout.
Re: Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence by cerpvad(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
BTW, what media do this guy use to pass his information without the DSS having clues to track him down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.