Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument (5880 Views)

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by franklingud(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bro, I feel your pain.
Women are like that. She can't respect you because you are probably 2 or 3 years older than her.

Wild animals can be tamed to be domestic.
They need iron hands therefore anyother time she says something like that again, don't hesitate, go ahead and collect your dowry back from her people.

If she pleads forgiveness and you truly want her back then take her back else don't ever take her back again.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by saucecoder: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
madridguy:
[s]She claims we’re best of friends before marriage and it as to stay that way.

What you're going through is what elders call " Power scuffle in marriage " which means you and your wife is struggling to hold the mantle of leadership in the house.

Dear brother, i will suggest as a man you should lower yourself for now and stop looking for respect. Believe me since you're both best of friends before marriage and also you're on same age bracket, you will exercise some patience. Your wife will continue to see you her as friend so keep calm with her. With time she will starts seeing you as husband.
Don't try to command respect either you earn it through heart to heart discussion and love. [/s]

Come, you go try shut up abeg, no vex but just try shut up make men Wey sabi take charge of their home talk for this matter. Everybody must not become a simp like you to make a woman happy.
What rubbish

Mr. Isaac0199, any wife that opens mouth to tell her husband to goan collect the brideprice he paid on her whether Na play or joke, and threatening that she wants to pack out, mehn grant her wish. You hear me? I say GRANT HER WISH OO make she ja.

Imagine the inconcobility.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalandposter:
Is this a rebuttal to Zhulilat`s thread? Or some other one?

I was about to type same.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by nlPoster: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
To the people that will take this thread seriously

l want you to know this post was made by the same person that opened the Zhuhilat account

Highly suspicious I'd say.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by seanwilliam(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Their is different between commanding and demanding respect. improve urself financially and play reversed psychology on her. with this u will command respect. she has made up her mind, so having heart to heart talk with her means handling ur ball to her.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Zhuhilat: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:

l want you to know this post was made by the same person that opened the Zhuhilat account
why do you keep posting this every where. Where you in my room when i was opening a thread? Do you know me?

Pls stop disturbing me. I have things to worry about.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Shallypop(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Most of the these people are trolls who crave for front page. I'm sure they will laughing behind their screens how people fight over their senseless threads.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by nanaman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
olabrinks:
Are you not supposed to marry your best friend? Oh Lord everything in this family section is divorce divorce divorce. Something that can easily be resolved with communication, patience and wisdom. This generation is something else.

Lots of guys think since they are done with school, have a good job and little cash, the next thing is marriage. They forget to understand the basics of marriage and during the ceremony, they fail to listen to the advice/words of the chairman of the day telling them about patience.

Op, marriage requires patience and lots of patience. You guys are still young and I would put the blame on you. Immediately you got married, you forgot where you were coming from, you turned to a man instead of a friend and ally. Your relationship was based on friendship which led to marriage which is commendable but both differs alot. If you want a woman's respect, do same. Take up some responsibilities in the house. When she nags, calm her down and assure her of a better tomorrow.

You don't have money, she knows and you want her to be happy? NO. As the husband, you don't assume even if she knows. There are ways you assure her with all sincerity. To handle a woman and take care of a home is not rocket science, it requires extra ordinary PATIENCE, if only you want a home of yours.. Write patience or add patience to your name and see how your wife will be in your arms.

You are still young, likewise your marriage. Divorce at the at stage would be something you might regret in years to come. Thread softly and pray. I wish you a blissful marriage bro..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by mrdharkchild(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Said it before, marriage is for matured minds. Love alone is not enough to marry.
Young shallow minds rushing into marriage because they made it early in life.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by psalmuelwater(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:

The story wan resemble
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by teemy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Isaac0199:
Hello to everyone here.

This woman hardly respect me as her husband. She claims we’re best of friends before marriage and it as to stay that way. I keep asking myself if being best of friends means a woman can’t be submissive to her man as husband and wife?

Being friends is the coolest.

I believe the bone of contention starts from where you wanted to pull rank and title (beer parlor talk). Trust me, it would do more harm than good. You guys lived well without doing so before now and it is causing enough discord for her to feel that you should go get back your dowry if you feel it is because of it you now have a change of character. She needs her friend back. Seems she already has another friend (possibly female) that is fueling the rebelliousness. Be the normal you that was her bestie else someone else would replace and possibly replace* you.

Likewise, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you don't have, as your friend she should well understand and not whine about it. You are both partners towards a beautiful future. Maintain trust and communicate well.

Wishing you guys the best dear - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by SendAbroad: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Isaac0199:
Hello to everyone here.
Please I need advise on something that has been bothering me.
I’m a man in his middle 20s, married with a son. I time posting here. I don’t know the limit. I’ll be reading your comments. Thanks

Op, before you take any action, find out what is the underground driving factor. Go and find out who your wife is chatting with ..herein lies your answer on how to take action.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:

And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Zhuhilat:
why do you keep posting this every where. Where you in my room when i was opening a thread? Do you know me?

Pls stop disturbing me. I have things to worry about.
everyone can go through my thread to verify

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by LadySarah: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
When next she says it open the door.She will go and come back.

World ppl cant be satisfied
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Delaw00(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm so sorry to say this,i so so hate marriage:/
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Aurelius1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
everyone can go through my thread to verify
What does she stand to gain by posting fake stories? I don't get it.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Aurelius1:
What does she stand to gain by posting fake stories? I don't get it.
those moniker could even be by a random funny guy. Not necessarily a woman.
Don't get too worked up
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by midnighter(f): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
those moniker could even be by a random funny guy. Not necessarily a woman.
Don't get too worked up

But how do all these screenshots youre posting prove that the threads are fake?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by midnighter(f): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Shallypop:
Most of the these people are trolls who crave for front page. I'm sure they will laughing behind their screens how people fight over their senseless threads.

The thing is that even if theyre fake, they can still open up useful discussions that will help others who are experiencing the same problem

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by thelish(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
DonEd:
Bros, if your wife that actually agrees u paid her dowry doesn't see u as her husband and Lord, next time she wants to leave, let her go.

I will say it again, we cant find women like our mothers anymore but that doesnt mean that the men should turn vegetables all in d name of love or marriage.

Put ur foot on the ground as the man but dont be a monster.

My two kobo though.

And we can't find men like our fathers anymore.
When men of today have turned women into sole providers,
What were u expecting? Most women today find it difficult to be submissive cos positions have been shifted. She now sees herself as d man. So na she even dey find submission now. Lol
So, men should wake up n take their place. And respect will flow naturally.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience, but think of what you can do to make her love you the more, your referring to her às this woman and your son as her son does not show love for her, she is your wife. If opening a store is what she want then plan for it. It will do you no much good asking her to go and taking back what you paid. It is a young marriage with many challenges as expected but you can make it work.
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Stillthebest: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Kulas post=83129993]

You can never get any knowledge or solution from Nairaland.People will give you different opnion and at the end you will be confused and make wrong decission.

My only advice is that you bear it and have focus on how you can make money.Once you make it,all those story will stop instantly ,you will see the practical meaning of respect from her.She will even be begging you anytime you are annoyed.She sees you as nobody because no cash.Most women are like that especially when they are comparing themselves with other of their friends that married to rich or average man or when they start eyeing or moving with another well to do man outside marriage.

Apart from money,call her and sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her on who you are not happy over the way she disrespects you,where do she think you offend her and what is that thing she feel you are doing wrong that wrants all these insult from her.[/quote
]

The Bolded. Women dont listen to heart to heart talks. They are different species. Ur first solutions can solve it all but nt all the time also. Else, rich men wont have issues in their marriages
Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by emmaodet: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2019
thelish:

And we can't find men like our fathers anymore.
When men of today have turned women into sole providers,
What were u expecting? Most women today find it difficult to be submissive cos positions have been shifted. She now sees herself as d man. So na she even dey find submission now. Lol
So, men should wake up n take their place. And respect will flow naturally.

Men should take there place? Men are not magicians now.
For every female you see working in offices there are equal amount of men displaced from work yet you want us to be providers?
Then why empower the women if they are not the providers.
And if having more money means you can you can be insultive,aggressive and arrogant then it speaks volume about the type of women been raised nowadays because my wife is not working and am the provider yet not insultive and respect her.
And what if the woman lose her job, then she will be humble? So much for been a woman and humble.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by Seun(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Isaac0199:
She claims we’re best of friends before marriage and it as to stay that way.
You treated her a particular way before marriage, and because of that she liked you so much that she agreed to marry you, and she treated you in a way that made you like her so much that you asked her to marry you. Why should you change the winning formula that brought you this far?

madridguy:
Don't try to command respect either you earn it through heart to heart discussion and love.
It's nice to see a man writing this. Respect cannot be commanded in any context. You can make people fear you, but respect must be earned.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument by BIXYBABE: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend / Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.