Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend (5877 Views)

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Breeze111(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
I done Come again, this guy confuse need our help.
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. See eeh my dad they mess up die. The up-keeping of our house is being done by our mum alone right from when we were kids. All my dad those is to drink and womanise. (I wonder how those girls they even green for am with he koboles pocket) .
So this afternoon I was inside my room with my headset on my ear watching movie but still I was hearing some shout so I just conclude maybe is my parent usual wahala not on till I began to notice that my door is being bang so I decide to open and I saw my elder sister shouting Daddy has done the worst today, so I said to her is there anything new that Man has not done and she say they caught him having sex with madam saloon inside mummy room. Jesus my head won burst I rush to my mum room, I saw my mum crying while madam saloon knelt down saying na devil work with her fallen breast and my dad just sat there with his boxer saying and so, his my house I can marry more than one wife. Kai I no fit hold myself again, that was how I rush him, We exchange some blows and he started bleeding. So he has being calling all our relatives that I beat him. they say, they going to have meeting in our house tomorrow that I must apologise.
To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Useless son...

Since you no value your papa, Where your papa dey now, make me sef come beat am small?. smiley

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
You did well to defend your mom dignity but you shouldn’t have lay your hand on your dad.
It’s an abomination.
You should have call an elder in your family or allow your mom handle & resolve the issues of infidelity her self…

You self go born o

Imagine make your pikin come de beat you?

Go and apologize to your dad & allow your mom & the elder deal with the issues.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by donbachi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stop bringing curse upon yourself.if your father na dangote,you catch am with a woman.
Will you do same?
Not supporting what he did.the way you handled it,is not good.na your father him be.for doing dis to your father,hope you will never cheat on your wife.cos karma does not forget.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Ammishaddai: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Breeze111:
Omo today eehh, me and my dad exchanged real blow of which I burst his mouth. See eeh my dad they mess up die. The up-keeping of our house is being done by our mum alone right from when we were kids. All my dad those is to drink and womanise. (I wonder how those girls they even green for am with he koboles pocket) .
So this afternoon I was inside my room with my headset on my ear watching movie but still I was hearing some shout so I just conclude maybe is my parent usual wahala not on till I began to notice that my door is being bang so I decide to open and I saw my elder sister shouting Daddy has done the worst today, so I said to her is there anything new that Man has not done and she say they caught him having sex with madam saloon inside mummy room. Jesus my head won burst I rush to my mum room, I saw my mum crying while madam saloon knelt down saying na devil work with her fallen breast and my dad just sat there with his boxer saying and so, his my house I can marry more than one wife. Kai I no fit hold myself again, that was how I rush him, We exchange some blows and he started bleeding. So he has being calling all our relatives that I beat him. they say, they going to have meeting in our house tomorrow that I must apologise.
To God I can never apologise to that big for nothing man that called himself my dad. Just confuse and depressed, only son my head choke and am so afraid not to end up like him.
Bro, you need to take it easy . And secondly, you need Godly counsel right now , so I'll give you the little that I know of .

Number 1. Polygamy has always been a part and parcel of the African culture and the best way of dealing with it is through prayers and patience with God .

Number 2. Fighting your father is not the right way to handle the issue and it can invoke curses on you . If you don't know this , let me tell you now: in this life , it is only your father that is capable of blessing or cursing you. This means an utterance (positive or negative) from his lips can alter your life now and in the future, and trust me , it won't do you any good if he speaks a curse against you (...just believe what I'm saying because I'm speaking from experience) .

Number 3 . It is best to settle with him now because biblically , it is the right thing to do and it is written " do not let the sun set upon your anger "(Ephesians 4:6)

Do this and remain blessed
Peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by NNEWIsuper: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Actually you had no right to touch your father, that's the truth. Yes him the mess up big time but two wrongs can never make a right. But I believe your story bc I have seen it happen to neighbours

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Bedtec: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mr I understand your plight, you defended your mom but you did the right thing in the wrong way , apologize to your dad cos when the heat is much your mum will blame you , don't raise a hand on your parent no matter what .... What if your dad marries another wife what will you do??

8 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Bluezy13(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are violent.
I can imagine how your family is.

7 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by NNEWIsuper: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
come see interesting tori oo, how the old man go the behave like this, he should have married the woman instead

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Cudeze4(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Warrior! John cena. You better beg your father before you incure the wrath of GOD in your life and you end up worse that him.
no matter him f**k up. You no get right. He's like your earthly god. I pity you. Better take heed b4 it's too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Cerebellum: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
You're a Eleribuu OPgrin

4 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Spider20: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Breeze111:
Wetin concern me
What a useless post angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by PermSec01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
You shouldn't have done that. No matter what one's parent does,a child have no right whatever to even think of raising his/her hand up to slap the parent talk more of actually beating the parent up and still be proud of it. The highest you shud av done is to protest and let your anger know via talk and reporting him to elderly ones in your family or your family clergyman.
Even an apology cant atone for what you did... You don't have the right... Plead for your dad's forgiveness. Tho what he does is bad but wat you did is above your power. Even if your dad is d most useless rag in dis world as you refer him. It doesn't justify what you did. Cos he is and always will be your father.

3 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by daddytime(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wahala
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by AllahIsDevil: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
SMH for this OP. Your son will beat you up one day. Write this down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by tommy589(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
The deed has been done. You bleeped up beating your dad and no form of explanation will ever clear you of this.

Your hatred towards him all these years finally led you to physically assault him. And since you are grown up to beat him,i suggest you leave his home.

Don't bother attending any meeting or apologising,it is public confirmation of what you did. Tell your mum and sister that witnessed what you did to deny or find an excuse to water down the event

Despite his shortcomings,it's your mother alone that knows why she is still with your dad,and she still won't leave even with this your misdeed. Taking sides in husband and wife matter is what I stay away from

10 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
undecided
Op,like seriously I dey feel your pain.. But the fact that you fought with your dad is what I don't support.....Ok,what if he had died in the process of fighting with him? undecided. Automatically,you for just be murderer who has committed patricide....

Well,your father na man cha.......For am to dey package women even without having a dime on him....Na your papa be confirmed Cassanova cool. Just imagine am na, only with him sweet mouth,he use am coordinate madam saloon cor collect serious lashing cool

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by samuel051: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brock Lesnar..Edo get one parable wey say " odion ai ghe ebe ze" na future/old age we go know how far
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by romunu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
See Bleep up, you burst you palę mouth, village people de come for you, if him come eventually marry madam salon, you go pack from that house.
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by SweetiliciousD: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Picture or addonbilivit
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Cudeze4(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
romunu:
See Bleep up, you burst you palę mouth, village people de come for you, if him come eventually marry madam salon, you go pack from that house.
walai, na so e be
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Globad(f): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
You did what?

How is it your business if your dad had sex with another woman?

Go and write it down. Your mum will make up with him, her husband, and you will be the outcast.

Go and apologise to your father to prevent this. You had no reason to fight with your father.

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by zaxbash: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Am speechless
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by yomi007k(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
AllahIsDevil:
SMH for this OP. Your son will beat you up one day. Write this down.

Going by what you said, it is possible that his dad beat up his own father you know. grin

Now Op is revenging for the grand father and the cycle continues.

20 Likes

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by debbydams(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Useless son
lol
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Jeremani: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Breeze111:
You bleeped up bro, y u go fight ur dad?
U for just nord am leave am na
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by gfon(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Guy you get mind burst ur pman mouth.... A quick question for you,are you the one paying the rent?Ur pman no kill pesin ooo,na fvck him fvck. If u tried such with a person like my dad,better don't sleep in the night in that house,cause he's gonna matchet you to pieces

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by FreeSpirited: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tor....You fought a wrong fight bro...and stop being emotional like a woman.
You see, Na small pikin dey do you. When u are at his age, u will understand it's the right of a preeq to fvvck different pvssy... why do u think our forefathers married different women?
Even if u feel ur mother was cheated, there's a better way to handle the issue as a son..

who knows maybe ur mom doesn't even give him sex anymore?
Who knows maybe ur mom is even cheating secretly while u are here bursting ur father's mouth with blow for same offence...

Guy, u are not wise...grow up!....Your mom has obviously poisoned ur mind. U are a man, don't act like an emotional brat without sense.....u can't judge ur Dad in such manner.
.As in u dey beat ur papa for hin house? Think am now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Homeboiy: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nwata bulie nna ya elu!!!

Ogodo amachie ya Anya

Your papa na player before he married your mum
And your mum dey aware

Tell am make he no vex but still let an know say he no do well to carry madam saloon come house

Guest house dey
Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by SweetiliciousD: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Run as fast as your legs can carry you , prostrate and apologize cos Devil is beating CAMA drums and hardship drums for you

Swallow your anger and avoid curses. Death, misfortune and all bad omens have been packaged for your enemies. NEVER CARRY LOAD WEY NO B YOUR OWN OO

THIS ONE TOO HEAVY FOR U OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by goodmorning40: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na the woman u for beat u for beat the woman well well and not your father

1 Like

Re: Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend by Ahmback(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
See wahala oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Forcefully Take Possession Of My Daughter? / Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.