Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) (41308 Views)

APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / 25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by seanjy4konji: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buffalo soldiers..

My problem is that they have no retirement benefit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lol Let talk about it
This shit looks like they are training to me,I mean who takes pictures in a war front? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Anglojosite7(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:
I reiterate, any Igbo Soldier that fights and dies for this army is a fool
Are Igbo Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by EmmyBiggy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
I love their patriotic and selfless service but Nigera is not worth suffering for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr

Using your foot at times for slow, tactical and steady movement in war front is very beautiful
The way they are using their foot now ehnnnnn
Their gps coordinates is difficult to locate by enemies
And cluster bomb and incedenry bomb cannot work on them

lolz. I the cluster bomb and incendiary bomb part is funny. Cluster bombs were banned by the CCM treaty and so it'll be difficult to obtain them. Besides, they're launched from aircraft, which Boko Haram currently dont have. As for the incendiary bomb, there's no particular bomb called an incendiary bomb. Also, an enemy who want to locate them doesn't need their GPS coordinates, they can always use spotters, and i also found out that the nigerian army has enemy spies in their midst.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Dibblez: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
When did lake chad turn to a river? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by topstone4: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Using your foot at times for slow, tactical and steady movement in war front is very beautiful

Check all the noise they are making in that river and show me one thing is tactical in that river crossing. Haven't they made themselves perfect targets with their noise?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by isaacgodwin12: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
May God continue to bless and keep them for us amen.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by semyman: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
Ambush loading....
Back to sender, as you wish them so shall you receive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by yunhanma: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's so special about it? Is that not part of their training and their job
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by juman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
While their generals using war on terror to make money to their pockets.

They are wasting their lives.
Nigeria was destroyed to this state because of greedy generals.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Now, Boko Haram will see these pictures and know they are coming and prepare for them.

Zero military tactics.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Tuuns: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
He meant amriver. Lol

Johnnyessence:
lol ambush in the river.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wow, is not easy o, may God protect them.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by emenezer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=83122499] lol ambush in the river. Amriver, loading
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by XchUskY4u(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
BABA don watch HOLLYWOOD taya grin cheesy
Slawormir:

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Benqozenero(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
All for the cameras
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by jice(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Fight against Boko Haram: Patriotic Nigerian Soldiers crossing the lake Chad river as the battle against the terrorists rages on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZSfbNWXcA

Old video
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Policemen go dey inside their station collecting bribe up and down

Soldiers are out there securing d nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol ambush in the river.

Yea. It's quite easy to ambush men fording a stream like this especially when they are few in number. A small team of snipers can easily pick them off one after the other. Even if they are much, well placed machine gunfire would make quick work of them. Point is, water crossings make a fine ambush point for an infantry commander.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by etrouble: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
Ambush loading....

For your family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by etrouble: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:

And an Igbo that works in any federal ministry is an idiot.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Leave story. They are suffering. Their ogas are chopping their money anyhow

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Primusinterpares:
I won't be surprised if BH are already aware of this river crossing so an attack might await them.
when fighting insurgency you don't make your tactics known to your enemies.
#God bless the Nigerian army

The soldiers have not read the 48 laws of power
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by UncletC: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
no emergency boat or canoe? why soak their uniform like this , the discomfort alone will not allow them fight if fight burst ....they should employ technicians or Carpenters who can create improvised canoe... don't like this system, this is not an emergency outing , they know this place well and are supposed to plan well. is this how boko haram crosses lakes? so they copy untrained refracts
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by jhubril(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are in that army not because they are patriotic.
They are in the Army because there's no work.
Don't get it twisted.

But it is better to be a jobless street beggar than to be a soldier in Nigeria.
Because the soldiers still get to beg.
If they are not begging for their salaries, they're begging for weapons or worse still, begging for their lives at the hands of the BH boys.

I don't agree with your satire . You need help asap
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

The soldiers have not read the 48 laws of power
make dem employ technocrats n smart people them say No, say u must know one serving general or one retd top official.

#all will be well my brother.
#God bless/help the Nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Darestc2k12: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
I salute our gallant and patriotic soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by henryhemon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Nice one from our dogged Nigeria soldiers.
What's nice about this
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) by Bighead9: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cumtroller:

See your Your Igbo Heroes here. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.