Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329554 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenwoman: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
[Thank you @Lectureife for the response. quote author=LecturerIFE post=84006420]

I assume that your marriage was held after his first landing in Canada, right?

In response to your question, we got married 4months before his first landing in canada[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sseyi9: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Elders in the house. Please somebody should help me out I beg.

sseyi9:
Good day Sirs and Ma'mas,
My hubby is a senior quality assurance officer at Chi limited with the responsibilities below.
Please what NOC Code will he be under

• To make all the required data entries into the computer for daily, weekly and monthly reports
• To ensure the efficiency of all critical control points.
• Process audit, creation and implementation of Quality control processes
• Process modification, development and implementation of new process
• To ensure compliance to all statutory and regulatory requirements
• Assists with critical review of production batch record, recipe preparation and material balance
• Manage quality systems including non-conformance, deviations.
• Ensuring product and process compliance with SON, ISO and GMP requirements
• Management of laboratory chemicals and documentation
• Ensuring compliance to safety and environmental regulations
• Internal audit and closing of non conformity
• Market return and wet analysis

I will appreciate a response on this my question.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Queenwoman:
[Thank you @Lectureife for the response. quote author=LecturerIFE post=84006420]

In response to your question, we got married 4months before his first landing in canada
shocked he was supposed to inform cic when you guys married before he landed. His status will be cancelled if this comes to light. But which kind risk be all this one biko.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
they should go back and re-marry again at a registry different from the initial marriage, that would give them a new certificate.... its allowed to marry same person as many times as possible (NB: I have two marriage certificates with same spouse). na your money kill am. my opinion. else if IRCC get to know he was married before landing and never informed them, his PR status would be revoked.
CC @Queenwoman

ednut1:
shocked he was supposed to inform cic when you guys married before he landed. His status will be cancelled if this comes to light. But which kind risk be all this one biko.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Queenwoman:

In response to your question, we got married 4months before his first landing in canada

shocked shocked

That's misrepresentation. He was meant to inform IRRC of the change in his family composition the moment you guys got married. Thinking of how best to go about your application...

In the meantime, if you received ITA yesterday, I would advise you reject it. You need to address this issue before proceeding with your application.

Nairaland is a public forum so people on here are wary of how and what they advise you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Yummie81: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please Guru in the house what advice do you have for some with the following details

Education: Bsc
Work Experience: 6 years
IELTS: LSWR 8,7.5,7.5,8
No relation in Canada at all

What can he do to get ITA?

Thanks as I await your opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
PNP is the best shot considering age and level of education. If the spouse is way younger with better age and work experience then the spouse could be the PA, let him/her use the CRS tool to simulate these assumptions and choose whats best for him/her.

Yummie81:
Please Guru in the house what advice do you have for some with the following details

Education: Bsc
Work Experience: 6 years
IELTS: LSWR 8,7.5,7.5,8
No relation in Canada at all

What can he do to get ITA?

Thanks as I await your opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by konja44: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Which degree here the MSc. or BSc. I want my school to send Both MSc. transcript and degree certificate at once.

Please do you have an idea if I can use a an employment contract, and letter of employment as proof of work experience??

THANKS

bezimo:

Exactly..i did same as I was in your same shoes and it worked fine as I have my PR now.
Let your school send the transcripts of your M.SC and you send a copy of the degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by thecommunist(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
toluls:

Yes. Send a PM.
good day sir. Please I need help concerning E- transcript from OOU. I've already sent you a PM but I'm also using this medium to reach out and let you know that I've sent a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please go to page 1 of the thread. All the questions you have been asking have been answered. Should incase you have more questions, the answers may be there. Shalom

konja44:
Which degree here the MSc. or BSc. I want my school to send Both MSc. transcript and degree certificate at once.

Please do you have an idea if I can use a an employment contract, and letter of employment as proof of work experience??

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
oyukuwife:
Good morning nairaland
Congrats to all those who received ita it will end in praise.
Please I have a few questions and I need ur candid answers
1. My husband is 38 years he has a Bsc and a Pgd if we do wes evaluation will that be two or more degrees, also him writing the Bcs exam will that increase our score
2. Are we to evaluate his Bsc and pgd together or just evaluate the highest degree which is pgd
Thank you
Let him evaluate the two degrees. It would give him two or more. And NO, he doesn’t need to write BCS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
ednut1:
i don talk my own. A company cannot give someone gift deed. It is a loan in the eyes of the VO
Shebi you dey tell am now, e no gree undecided hopefully this turns out well and doesn’t lead to had I known. Because I am yet to find an explanation to how a company would gift you millions of Naira to migrate not even for study. But if he is okay with it, who are we to say No?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eraytee:
they should go back and re-marry again at a registry different from the initial marriage, that would give them a new certificate.... its allowed to marry same person as many times as possible (NB: I have two marriage certificates with same spouse). [/b]na your money kill am. my opinion. else if IRCC get to know he was married before landing and never informed them, his PR status would be revoked.
[b]CC @Queenwoman

Under which law is it allowed please? Doing this would be even worse than failing to inform them about the marriage before he landed. That would be clear cut misrepresentation with the intent to deceive to change their outcome. Let us not use this platform to push wrong/illegal activity.
Plus I suggest you keep the fact that you have two marriage certificates to you and your husband. Such information can land you in trouble

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
nifeicon:
Good Evening All.
Great family spirit burning.
Just for further clarification.
Hope its alright if ones family member transfer funds from Company's account to my saving for POF .and will Notaziting it be enough ?
God bless you All.

If you have already submitted, just go into intense prayers with the hope that you don't fall into the hands of a nosey VO.

I repeat, don't take this lightly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by LecturerIFE: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eraytee:
they should go back and re-marry again at a registry different from the initial marriage, that would give them a new certificate.... its allowed to marry same person as many times as possible (NB: I have two marriage certificates with same spouse). na your money kill am. my opinion.
The subsequent marriage does not invalidate the first marriage, does it? So the status remains that they are legally married from the first marriage.

else if IRCC get to know he was married before landing and never informed them, his PR status would be revoked.
CC @Queenwoman

Simple. That's the consequence of the misrepresentation. I do suspect the husband did it out of ignorance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yemiciea: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
ednut1:
i don talk my own. A company cannot give someone gift deed. It is a loan in the eyes of the VO

@nifeicon
This is very true. I remember the first time I applied for Visit visa using my hubs company account statement, it was refused based on the POF. So imagine how they will view it when they see funds coming from a company for PR. Kindly do what has been suggested earlier
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omotola90(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
What's the chance if one with ACCA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omotola90(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
omotola90:
What's the chance of one with ACCA
the way people are saying ican is of no use. How about acca? Ednut1, and other gurus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omotola90(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
omotola90:
...of....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Collineno:
Hello gurus in the house,

I finally obtained a work reference letter from my NYSC PPA. They refused to add my NOC duties as an Electrical/Electronics Engineer. They said that I didn't perform such duties as a corper but instead they wrote I was exposed to basic site inspections and skills (Electrical/Electronics Engineering).

Every other details like date of placement, stipend, hours of work were clearly stated.

Please how do I convince Canny of the duties I performed since my PPA refused to state that in the letter.

Finally, can I still use the NOC of an Electrical/Electronics Engineer when making my application

Please assit me on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Collineno:

Please assit me on this

You have no work experience and cant claim points for it. Advise is to be patient and work additional one year

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mamatea: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations!

jamesbellu:
PPR is here finally!!

AVO
ITA Aug 2018
AOR Sept 11 2018
Medical passed Sept 30 2018

Long wait ....

ADR April 2019
ADR responded to May 2019

Numerous follow ups,emails to Ralph etc

Two days ago we escalated to Ottawa.

Here were are PPR early this morning 8th November 2019.

All glory to God�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iphiegrace(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please all those with over 472 CRS complaining of not receiving ITA yesterday, kindly update us on the latest developments so we can know how many of us are waiting for ITA. Congratulations and have a smooth post ITA journey.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rume(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2019
rume:
I've been trying to find an NOC for something in the e learning space. Can anyone help?

Still trying to get some help with this. Anyone know of a relatively close NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2019
It should give you two or more certificates upon evaluation.
omotola90:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Those on 472 that didn't get ITA were affected by the tie-breakijg rule.
Iphiegrace:
Please all those with over 472 CRS complaining of not receiving ITA yesterday, kindly update us on the latest developments so we can know how many of us are waiting for ITA. Congratulations and have a smooth post ITA journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 1:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Someone is about to announce PPR
#sweettohave if you know you know.

grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iaatmguy(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2019
omotola90:
the way people are saying ican is of no use. How about acca? Ednut1, and other gurus
ican ats is giving a positive evaluation,acca is equivalent to a Canadian degree. However, it must have been completed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Have you heard of renewal of vows? Please it is never illegal to marry your spouse more than once, you are not married I guess so you might not understand. When i get to canny if I choose to renew my vows with my spouse. It is allowed. So go and do your research well and com back. If you like marry your spouse a mil times it’s never a problem. If you ever been to the marriage counseling process in the court you will know that you can renew your vows under the law. Lols @bold am the husband... don’t get confused about my name am a man.

Silversurfer1:

Under which law is it allowed please? Doing this would be even worse than failing to inform them about the marriage before he landed. That would be clear cut misrepresentation with the intent to deceive to change their outcome. Let us not use this platform to push wrong/illegal activity.
Plus I suggest you keep the fact that you have two marriage certificates to you and your husband. Such information can land you in trouble

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Eraytee:
they should go back and re-marry again at a registry different from the initial marriage, that would give them a new certificate.... its allowed to marry same person as many times as possible (NB: I have two marriage certificates with same spouse). na your money kill am. my opinion. else if IRCC get to know he was married before landing and never informed them, his PR status would be revoked.
CC @Queenwoman

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Eraytee:
Have you heard of renewal of vow? Please it is never illegal to marry your spouse more than once, you are not married I guess so you might not understand. When i get to canny if I choose to renew my vows with my spouse. It is allowed. So go and do your research well and com back. If you like marry your spouse a mil times it’s never a problem. If you ever been to the marriage counseling process in the court you will know that you can renew your vows under the law.

this does not invalidate the previous marriage. If cic get to find out through background checks during her application e g social media that they married . Both are in soup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Yes bro am not saying it invalidates the previous one, I fully understand they got into all this out of ignorance when the husband got PR. Nobody holy pass I don’t want to continue on this topic so I don’t get into what I don’t intend to. But its left for them to know what to do about their social media if they choose to get married again. It’s never illegal to re-marry same spouse again under the law.

ednut1:
this does not invalidate the previous marriage. If cic get to find out through background checks during her application e g social media that they married . Both are in soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.