Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1343978 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

I got the PPR mail this morning at 3.36am

Congrats to you and yours

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Melodyy19: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Your case is exactly what @bankyh1905 explained.

As far as your mum is still married to the father of your step siblings, there isn't a problem.

Someone should correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I understand from the case
Uchboggy:
but how is that possible? For instance my mum had me out of wedlock and then went ahead to get married and had other children, how would my mum and my dad still be together when she is now married to the father of my step siblings?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zenonzeal: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2019
pls am also in urgent need fo your assistance.

blissnenye:
I've replied your DM

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
jany:

Maybe they want to scrap IELTS ��
Indeed cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zenonzeal: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Please, I'm new here and would like you to assist with my IELTS writing scheduled for next month?

@blissnenye

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Uchboggy:
but how is that possible? For instance my mum had me out of wedlock and then went ahead to get married and had other children, how would my mum and my dad still be together when she is now married to the father of my step siblings?
I think this is applicable to step siblings not related by blood i.e. If your mum marries a man that has a daughter before the marriage, you can claim siblings point as long as they remain married though you're not related to her(your step father's daughter)

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zenonzeal: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2019
congratilations!!!
Debsify:
Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zenonzeal: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2019
congratulations !!!!
Jaybye:
Congrats Scad. I felicitate with you and the family. May the new land be greener than you ever dreamt it to be. All the best.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zenonzeal: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2019
I'm new here and will be taking IELTS by next month.
Please am soliciting for assistance/guidance that will equip me to get high band scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iela19(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Stephanie09:

My People!!! PPR has finally landed!!!!
I am extremely grateful to God Almighty

Congratulations!!! more open doors of opportunity for you as you migrate to your new land grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iela19(f): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

We are thankful to everybody who made this breakthrough possible especially my June AOR guys.

Congratulation! Go and prosper!!! nothing missing, nothing broken! hallelujah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ChiefVal: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Uchboggy:

The whole English that quote means is just that your parent (mom or dad) mom in your case, must still be married to your step parent (step mum or step dad) step dad in your case, as at the time of your application, for you to claim points for a step sibling, and this step sibling must obviously be a child of whoever your own parent is married to.
Wording English negatively is always so confusing. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Suspectzero(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2019
iaatmguy:
submitted on October 29th went for pick-up November 22nd. however it was ready before then

Thank you for the response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Stephanie09:

P.s : this is an epistle, dont quote all my message. thank you guys!
Congratulations dear. What an interesting story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

We are thankful to everybody who made this breakthrough possible especially my June AOR guys.
Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stephanie09: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2019
bekayy:
A huge congratulations to you. Please tell mommy that Bekayy is greeting her. We need people like her in our lives. People like her help us live our utmost lives.
Big Ups. Shalom

Thank you so much. I would send your regards. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2019
Stephanie09:

@Kjoy, I went to a notary public. They know what to do. You can send me a message. I will show you what it looks like.
I sent you a pm @ Stephanie09
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Uchboggy:
Bro it's simple, for your step siblings to claim points from you or vice versa, your mum and their dad must be still married.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeime: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think they’re your half siblings not step abi

Uchboggy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oritsejimi(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Solution: Just create another profile using the same GC key but avoid repeating the same mistake. Note that you wont be able to delete the previous one and you do not have to worry about it.

All the best!

[/quote]
Okay, going through it again. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations :- cool
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

ITA: 01 May, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by candyce(f): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
Stephanie09:

PPR: 22nd November
Congratulations Stephanie09.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations

[quote author=Stephanie09 post=84428780]

SUMMARY OF TIMELINE:
ITA:May 1st
AOR:May 30
MEP/BIL: July 11
Bio completed: July 12
SILENCE
NO ADR
Ghost Update: 21st November
PPR: 22nd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations
[quote author=Scandinavian02 post=84429532]Guys,

AOR: 02 June
ADR: 11 July- Representative form to be filled again (Rep was my sister)
MEP: 12 July
Bio: 12July
Bio done: 16 July
GU 1: 13 July
GU 2: 07 Nov.(profile unchanged)
GCMS 1: Ordered August 18, received Oct 18 (Only Crim & Med passed)
GCMS2: Ordered Oct 18, received Nov 18 ( no change in first notes)
Called CIC: 30 Oct ( Criminality and Medical passed. Eligibility and Security not started)
Called CIC: Nov 20: Eligibility in progress. Security not started
PPR: 28 Nov.
VO: Ottawa
Family of 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by haywhy80: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
PreciousRuby:
Is this what you did?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please i need more ielts sites for practicing writing especially . Free ones please.. Aside liz and advantage. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

I

congrats again my man, so you dey here too lol. MR G

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please it seems i have to pay before i can do anything there. Is that so? Did you pay for it?

Tyola:

E2Language https://www.e2language.com

E2Language YouTube channel was very helpful https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCglDIsg_Z9mE2oT9hsrbzFA

I practiced IELTS listening Test on https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIgELCOfrcYA9jWF4TOJUnQ

Wish you all the best in your test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GBSS: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

I gMy People!!! PPR has finally landed!!!!

SUMMARY OF TIMELINE:
SILENCE
NO ADR
PPR: 22nd November
ot the PPR mail this morning at 3.36am

Congratulations

[/quote]

SUMMARY OF TIMELINE:
SILENCE
NO ADR
PPR: 22nd November[quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats @Stephanie09 and @Scandinavian02

Reading your success stories brought some emotions. I am so happy for you two.

Baba God oh...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BNTtech: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Guys,

ADR: 11 July- Representative form to be filled again (Rep was my sister)
MEP: 12 July
Bio: 12July
Bio done: 16 July
GU 1: 13 July
GU 2: 07 Nov.(profile unchanged)
GCMS 1: Ordered August 18, received Oct 18 (Only Crim & Med passed)
GCMS2: Ordered Oct 18, received Nov 18 ( no change in first notes)
Called CIC: 30 Oct ( Criminality and Medical passed. Eligibility and Security not started)
Called CIC: Nov 20: Eligibility in progress. Security not started
PPR: 28 Nov.
VO: Ottawa
Family of 4

I check my profile thrice a day. Woke up this morning and discovered additional documents changed from we are reviewing to Not applicable and woke my wife that we have PPR, we check our mail and confirmed it.

Congratulations to you and your family. May your landing and transitioning be seamless. smiley

Guys, I am still here for your BCS CIT concerns. Hit me. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by babebeky(f): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Neam9:
Please it seems i have to pay before i can do anything there. Is that so? Did you pay for it?

it's not paid ones.I have equally started using the links myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.