Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1343901 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stephanie09: 2:18am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Nafeesah1234 post=84459136][/quote]

Thanks Nafeesah, God bless you. Multiple Nocs, they were not in the same industry. I had 4032, 1111 and Admin Noc (can’t remember the exact code now).
I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mystical888: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Please House!
Can anyone assist with contact details of an officer(s) in Exams and records office of the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State that can assist with WES evaluation urgently.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jany(f): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2019
ladykilllar:

Check my profile

God Bless You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2019
@joo2018 @ladymarshall @yemblaze @bankyh1905

QueenJoeffrey:
Unlike in the other threads, you can’t click on these names to read their ppr stories. Can it be fixed please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Collineno:

Please what is the correct NOC for this job description below:

1) Design a transaction monitoring dashboard and monitor bank’s transactions.

2) Contribute a percentage reduction in service downtime to meet target SLAs and improve system reliability

3) Manage incidents and investigate root cause of system failures

4) Proactively fix users incidents and escalate timely using BMC remedy software.

5) Offer first and second level technical support to users and effectively monitor system capacity utilization to optimize business processes.

6) Generate weekly and monthly service/capacity performance reports

Will NOC 2282 work for this job description ?
Expert advise needed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2019
aremso:

many thanks for prompt response but from the looks of things, she might not meet up for march exams pls is there any other time of the year the exam takes place? Pls at what point can she register into express entry pool?

The BCS exam takes place March and Sept Yearly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2019
LadyMarshall opened this thread, only she can do the needful.
bekayy:
@joo2018 @ladymarshall @yemblaze @bankyh1905

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=blissnenye I need help in preparing for my ielts exam how can u help me ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyukuwife: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2019
@ LadyMarshall. Please I have a question on behalf of my friend. When she started her express entry profile her husband said he was not interested in relocating so she only submitted application for her and her children. Now two months after the husband changed his mind can she inform cic to add him to her application or how will she go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2019
oyukuwife:
@ LadyMarshall. Please I have a question on behalf of my friend. When she started her express entry profile her husband said he was not interested in relocating so she only submitted application for her and her children. Now two months after the husband changed his mind can she inform cic to add him to her application or how will she go about it.
She can decide to change her spouse to accompanying.. however, CIC will recalculate her score with accompanying spouse criteria and if the score falls below the cutoff for her draw, her application will be rejected.

Use the CRS tool to calculate what your points will be for accompanying.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2019
ify2016:
Good evening gurus. Is it through that the higher the certificate,the higher one's CRS . Can a social science graduate register for BCS? Also, will WES evaluate two or more certificate with the same 227 Canadian dollars? Thanks
Still need answers please. No direct answer from the previous post. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Greetings to all, congratulations to all those that received ITA.
Please any body with a reliable contact number for exams and records or similar for delta State University Abraka; to help facilitate the process of sending my transcripts to WES should please reach out or send to me, as my sister have been on it for more than a month now with constant back and forth... And no progress.
It's very frustrating and I have spent a lot of time and money on it. Please help me as I want to jump in the pool as soon as possible possible.

Thanks and regards
Black Silver

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2019
ify2016:
Good evening gurus. Is it through true that the higher the certificate,the higher one's CRS.Yes, a higher degree contribute more to the CRS. That is: PhD > MSc > Two or more certificates > BSc. Can a social science graduate register for BCS? You may need to look into the course materials and determine that for yourself, with what's at stake in mind.Also, will WES evaluate two or more certificate with the same 227 Canadian dollars? Yes, provided that evaluation starts after you've submitted both credentials.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2019
ifyonline:

The BCS exam takes place March and Sept Yearly.

many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dejavu44: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello house,

ITA - April 3
AOR - May 11
MEP/BIL - June 21
ADR - July 2 RPRF
VO - Ottawa
FSW O

No updates ever since RPRF ADR!!

Raised several web forms and always get the same generic response “file is ok for the moment and awaiting review”

Please house, what is going on with Ottawa VO.

Is it safe to say most Ottawa May AOR have received PPR??

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=bankyh1905 post=84463894][/quote]
What a big mistake because of impatient. Thanks for the correction( Mistakenly wrote THROUGH instead OF TRUE). Your response was a big relief to my question. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2019
You don’t need to stress yourself, PPR will fall on you when the time comes. Some of your AOR mate have received PPR while some are waiting just like you. So sip that wine of patience grin. It will end in praise.

Dejavu44:
Hello house,

ITA - April 3
AOR - May 11
MEP/BIL - June 21
ADR - July 2 RPRF
VO - Ottawa
FSW O

No updates ever since RPRF ADR!!

Raised several web forms and always get the same generic response “file is ok for the moment and awaiting review”

Please house, what is going on with Ottawa VO.

Is it safe to say most Ottawa May AOR have received PPR??

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chingynt(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Good day to all. There is a slight variation in the order of my names on my 1st and 2nd degree certificates. That is, my surname comes first on one. Please, I would like to ask if this mismatch would cause me problems with the WES evaluation. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bullstriker: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello house,
Please is reference letter enough for proof of employment if someone was paid in cash. Has there been any rejections for insufficient proof of employment. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2019
ify2016:

Still need answers please. No direct answer from the previous post. Thanks
question 1- use the crs tool. 2. Any one can write. 3. Same price

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2019
bullstriker:
Hello house,
Please is reference letter enough for proof of employment if someone was paid in cash. Has there been any rejections for insufficient proof of employment. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by drnoel: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Elektra008:

She actually knows Germany has more benefits, but she doesn't have access to it when she is not a pr. And the pathway to it sef Na herculean task.

Ah, I understand. Even people that have access to it tend to want to go to English speaking countries too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2019
I sent you a pm. Please check your email

oyukuwife:
[quote author=blissnenye I need help in preparing for my ielts exam how can u help me ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2019
I have been a silent reader for a while now. Started my evaluation this month and getting ready for IELTS.

I have work experience since 2016 in sales but working from Lagos (company is based in another state). Paid but not constantly because of the nature of the job (company is owned by a family friend). I also have an online Job as an online brand manager from 2017 till date here in Lagos and I get paid in cash (I have an offer letter).

Early this year I applied for study permit which was denied but in the application I didn't include my online brand manager job, just NYSC and the sales job ( I didn't think it was necessary cos I felt it will complicate things for me) I later found out from this forum that it doesn't even matter.

Now I don't know if I should claim 2years point with it and leave out the sales job (the job is more informal) but I'm worried it might be misrepresentation since it wasn't included in my TRV application.

Please I'm sorry for the long write-up but I really need help.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do here. I have really learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by HiremeStation(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
ThowLou:
For writing, you can contact Johnny Bravo or Bliss Nenye. Johnny Bravo can also coach you on speaking.

For listening, just keep practicing with Cambridge materials, at least 2 or 3 listening texts everyday and you’d improve. With consistent practice, your scores will improve greatly.
Ensure you actually listen and understand, not just hear the audio played.
Make sure you also understand how to write the date and time in the correct formats.
IELTS uses a lot of synonyms, so in your question look out for synonyms from the audio played.
Another thing you could do to improve your listening is to listen to BBC radio, CBC radio and listen to a range of programs to get used to the different accents. I also listened to a lot of foreign podcasts just so I could get used to their style of speaking.
As much as possible, attempt all 40 questions. You don’t lose marks for wrong answers.

You’ll do better in the second one, don’t worry.
PS: Be calm when speaking with the examiner, imagine you were having a conversation with your best buddies. Just keep talking and chatting with him till you are asked to stop.

All the best!

Thank you so much. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
@topman @newmum0615 @justwise @ladymarshall please assist with NOC of JD:

PRODUCT MANAGER IN A BANK
JOB OBJECTIVE(S)
The objective of this role is to drive mass enrolment of merchants on these emerging channels and grow adoption by merchants and customers
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages and maintains healthy relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• Manages product costs and revenues
• Regular cold calls and meetings with existing and potential customers for new or more business
• Acts as a contact between a FBN and potential merchants
• Negotiates the terms of merchant agreement and ensures that agreements are adequately executed
• Gathers intelligent market and customer information regularly
• Represents the bank at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Convinces merchants and challenges any objections with a view to getting the merchant / customer to adopt USSD Retail Payments and QR Codes
• Advises on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions
• Creates and updates detailed proposal documents and presentation slides
• Monitors and maintains right mix of product decals and frames
• Weekly review of USSD Retail Payments and QR Codes performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Gains a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
• Makes accurate, rapid cost calculations and provides customers with quotations
• Attends team meeting and shares best practice with colleagues
• Complies with the principles and policies in the information security hand book

KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS

▪ Departmental Competency Index
▪ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (EXTERNAL)
▪ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (INTERNAL) Overall Performance on Department's
▪ MERCHANT ACQUISITION & ENROLMENTS
▪ TRANSACTION MONITORING
▪ DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY PERFORMANCE REPORT

Please help me thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nedu2144(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good afternoon guys

Pls is there anyone who has gotten transcript from unn. I tried getting one while attaching my wes form and B.sc cert, but it didn't go through.

NB:There is space for attachment.

But it works without attaching any file.

So my question is, 1. can i request for transcript without the attaching files? 2.How would I go about submitting my B.sc cert? kos I know Unn could be funny at times.

I no wan hear say I go waybill am separately later.

Who has successfully done his/her own here pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats bro
Bogini:
IELTS – July 28, 2018 (L R S W 8.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.0)
IELTS results – August 10, 2018
Profile created – Feb. 15, 2019
ITA – Feb. 20, 2019 (CRS 478, cut off – 457)
Medicals – Mar. 06
AOR – Mar 09
ADR(spouse kit) – April 24
BIL – April 24
Medicals (spouse) May 13
BIL (spouse) May 15
Spouse kit uploaded May 15
MEP May 17
Ghost update1 May 17
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
congrats
DboyizGood:

My Timeline
Pardon my long gist and ignore all errors- I don pass my IELTS grin grin
1st ielts- Feb 20, 2018....LRWS- 6.5,8.5,7,7
2nd ielts- Mar 3, 2018
!st Eca report: June 2018
2nd ECA report: Aug 2018
3rd ECA report: March 2019
1st ITA: October 2019 (declined bcs of fear of denial from using one-semester evaluation)-wrong move
1st Medical: Nov 2, 2018
2nd ITA: April 3
AOR: April 10
NOC: 1111
MEP/BIL: May 18
Biometrics completed: May 23
Ordered GCMS: Not at all
1st ghost: Oct. 21 (re-med request)
2nd Medical: Oct. 31
2nd MEP: Oct 8
PPR: Nov 13
VO: Ottawa
No calls to CIC, No GCMS notes ordered(babu kudi) grin shocked
Single Applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nafeesah1234: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stephanie09:

Thanks Nafeesah, God bless you. Multiple Nocs, they were not in the same industry. I had 4032, 1111 and Admin Noc (can’t remember the exact code now).
I hope this helps.

This really helps! Thank you. Will love to talk to you more as we are in the same shoes. I will PM you, I hope that’s fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats, may Canada favour you and yours
Adunnee:
It's PPR grin grin
Timeline
NOC: 0112
ECA: Unilag Masters Degree, WES, May - Aug 2018
Spouse ECA: OND & B.Sc., WES, Aug - Dec 2018
IELTS: All exams with British Council.
Sept 2018, Oct 2018, Jan 2019, March 2019 (L9 S7.5 R8 W7)
Spouse IELTS: March 2019
1st Medicals: 24 December 2018
ITA: 3rd April 2019
AOR: April 11 2019
NOC: 0112
MEP: May 22 2019
BIL: May 24 2019
Biometrics completed: May 27 2019
Ordered GCMS: August 20 2019 (still waiting for its arrival)
1st ghost update: Oct. 22 (re-med request)
2nd Medicals: November 5 2019
2nd MEP: November 8 2019
2nd Ghost Update: November 14 2019
PPR: November 14 2019
VO: Ottawa
Family Composition: 4
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ikcbn(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nedu2144:
Good afternoon guys

Pls is there anyone who has gotten transcript from unn. I tried getting one while attaching my wes form and B.sc cert, but it didn't go through.

NB:There is space for attachment.

But it works without attaching any file.

So my question is, 1. can i request for transcript without the attaching files? 2.How would I go about submitting my B.sc cert? kos I know Unn could be funny at times.

I no wan hear say I go waybill am separately later.

Who has successfully done his/her own here pls?

I successfully did that for my spouse recently. Just use the itranscript, make the required payment and attach/upload the cert. or any other doc you wish to send to WES and unn will include them in the package while sending your transcript to Wes.
Note, you will need to pay extra fee for verification when wes sends it back to unn for verification

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.