Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1348968 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by readandwrite: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thank you to everyone who responded to this, especially @gabby18

It has been solved!

readandwrite:
Hello Everyone,
Please I need help, WES has sent an email and normal post twice to Unilag now for verification of my certificate and transcript but my contact in unilag keeps telling me they haven't seen it, the first one was sent in September.
Please does anyone know how I can move ahead from here or if anyone has a contact in the records office.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brush1: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Bdheks:
Hello all, please i humbly need your kind advise on my canada journey.
Currently in the EE pool with a score of 351 excluding hubby's score as he has not written the ielts exam and his credential evaluation is yet to arrive, even with all that, i wonder how much point he will be able to add.
I tried Sask sINP but had to back out since i studied communication and had been practicing banking for 11years and was told education must match profession.
Trying to apply to Manitoba now with a friend ready to sponsor, i already filled the EOI but my score on their grid is 425, kindly advise

Hello sis. Please, would like to chat privately with you. Please can I have your email address?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Arlanda: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Arlanda:
How many document should one evaluate if you are applying to PNP or Express Entry.

I have Bsc accounting, this is where I got my work experience from and the particular NOC I chosed. But I got this degree from Nigeria university, considering the stress involve to get transcript in my school, worst of, I presently don't reside in Naija. 

On the other hand, I have masters in Business Studies with focus in accounting in global enterprises. I obtained this degree from a European university and I believed this will be easier for me to verify in WES or any other chosen assessment organisation. 

Please, should I evaluate my masters only for PNP. Or evaluate bachelor degree, masters respectively. 

Lastly, is there need to evaluate NECO result as well.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by gsk4reality: 12:56am On Jan 11, 2020
whatx:
Kindly add me to the SASK, Manitoba, Alberta or any other PNP WhatsApp group, at this point i need to access all options before IELTS render me broke. +2348105362495
Thanks.

Me too please. Add me to the group 08057207213

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Softness147: 1:53am On Jan 11, 2020
gsk4reality:

where is the group nah,add me too cos I am not understanding this whole process now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bukky18: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Congrats sis. So happy for u. May Canada favour u.

MumofTwins2017:
It’s PPR!!!!!!!
Timeline.
IELTS: Dec 1 2018
Me as PA-LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7
Spouse - LRSW 8, 6.5, 8, 6.5 3rd attempt
ECA- IQAS, (6months) April 2019
Spouse : WES April 2019
ITA: 472 (July 24)
AOR: Sept 10 2019
ITA CRS : 472 (1 year NYSC Plus my self employed 2 years work experience to make it 3 years)
BIL: Sept 30
ADR : 19th December 2019 (Updated POF)
Family of 5
VO: Ottawa

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Lolut: 3:26am On Jan 11, 2020
I
Submitted on the 17th of Dec as well and no update on my profile .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by fabay(m): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Softness147:

where is the group nah,add me too cos I am not understanding this whole process now

Please add: 08035702718 for any PNP group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by fabay(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2020
gsk4reality:

Please add me to any PNP WhatsApp group on 08035702718
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Nedu2144:

Congrats man, does it mean u paid another application fee??
Thank bro.
Nope I was refunded the complete cash.
HIowever, i think I paid more the second time as the naira lost to the Canadian dollar that period
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SyberKate(f): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone...
so I woke up this morning to an email saying that my WES status has changed to Status: On hold
We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.

Does it mean that my school has sent them my transcript?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks a lot!

I really appreciate!

bankyh1905:
You're welcome! Meanwhile, you should take advantage of the free pre-arrival services - SOPA (my fav), AEIP, Planning For Canada and Next Stop Canada - if you haven't done so already.
After registration (whereby you'll be asked to upload your passport request letter), you will gain access to online resources and you can also speak to counselors. They are available to answer any questions you may have about settlement, employment and others. You can find the link on your passport request mail or simply google search those acronyms. Thank me later. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jack500: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2020
I want to ask about this new requirement of evaluating WAEC alongside other documents in ECA, what is the process?

Any pharmacist in the house, pls, PM or qoute me.

Cc. Derel.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jkioya(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Please can I get any assistance from any one.. I need some1 to put me through.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2020
tofs2:
silent reader,
AOR- 26-09-19
was asked to do sputum test in november, result was to be to in 8-10 weeks, medical result was sent to the embassy on 06-01-2020.
PPR- 09-01-2020.
103 days from AOR.
Keep believing!
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kcosam: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Please kindly add me up to PNP Whatsap group as well for SASK. NS. NB. ALB. NF. MB & any other available ones. 08126988000. Thanks
fabay:

Please add me to any PNP WhatsApp group on 08035702718

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Give it this week. The holidays affected it. Just keep doing your prep.

Lolut:
I
Submitted on the 17th of Dec as well and no update on my profile .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2020
It means, they have received it from your school and have sent it back to the school to reconfirm

SyberKate:
Hello everyone...
so I woke up this morning to an email saying that my WES status has changed to Status: On hold

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KsMom: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Please who knows how i can request transcript from Bowen?
i wanted to use ETX now and i'm seeing almost 43k to process to WES.
Abeg who get contact for Bowen? Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jack500: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2020
The rate at which this CRS cut off is increasing, I am afraid by next year it might have reach 500. It is well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rotile247(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2020
KsMom:
Please who knows how i can request transcript from Bowen?
i wanted to use ETX now and i'm seeing almost 43k to process to WES.
Abeg who get contact for Bowen? Please

Go to the school to process it and get a proxy/contact to assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rotile247(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2020
SyberKate:
Hello everyone...

Thanks

Contact your school for them to send a verification for the transcript earlier sent. You might have to pay for verification. Confirm at your school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rotile247(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Jack500:
I want to ask about this new requirement of evaluating WAEC alongside other documents in ECA, what is the process?

Any pharmacist in the house, pls, PM or qoute me.

Cc. Derel.

For ECA through WES, WAEC is no longer required.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rotile247(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Arlanda:
How many document should one evaluate if you are applying to PNP or Express Entry.

I have Bsc accounting, this is where I got my work experience from and the particular NOC I chosed. But I got this degree from Nigeria university, considering the stress involve to get transcript in my school, worst of, I presently don't reside in Naija. 

On the other hand, I have masters in Business Studies with focus in accounting in global enterprises. I obtained this degree from a European university and I believed this will be easier for me to verify in WES or any other chosen assessment organisation. 

Please, should I evaluate my masters only for PNP. Or evaluate bachelor degree, masters respectively. 

Lastly, is there need to evaluate NECO result as well.

Thanks.

Yes, do evaluate just your masters(which gives your maximum point for masters)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queengrey: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello all, is there a January AOR group?? Please I am interested, please add me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jack500: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2020
rotile247:

For ECA through WES, WAEC is no longer required.

Ok. Tanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thank you so much.

bukky18:
Congrats sis. So happy for u. May Canada favour u.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Arlanda: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
rotile247:

Yes, do evaluate just your masters(which gives your maximum point for masters)

This rule of evaluating the highest degree, does it apply to Provincial Nominee Program. I mean when applying for PNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DrAngie: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
kpnick:

Pls how did u check?

Through their website using the tracking number. I’ve picked up the passports though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vee2k: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congrats. I had a good laugh. cheesy

[quote author=chukwuemeka275 post=85669388]Here's the story as promised

LONG WRITE UP PERHAPS, READERS BEWARE
It’s here finally!
Make una help me thank God.
IELTS (4 attempts)
L 8.5, R 6.5, S 8, W 7
L 7.5, R 6.5, S 8, W 6.5
L 7.5, R 5.5, S 7.5, W 6.5
L 8 R 8 S 7.5 W 7
ECA
(BSc, ACCA)
GHOST UPDATE
Don’t think I got or saw any
NOC
NO GCMS NOTES
VISA OFFICE
Omo up till now, I still no know who them be
Single Applicant
AOR – PPR 124 days

I've not slept throughout abeg, the headache is crazy. Apologies for the typo.

DETAILS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ebixxx: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello @bankyh1905!

My wife (our PA) just received a notification mail that our Profile has been updated.

Checked and status reads Processing Complete (100%).
The final summary is application Approved. And all our passports are listed below and showing Document is valid.

With this, I am more convinced that the VO in-charge of December COPRs is all fired up, and all ours COPRs will drop next week.

[quote author=bankyh1905 post=85680721][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.