Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329821 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzjennypher(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Good morning house,
Please I uploaded medicals while u submitting application on cic but it appears the officer didn’t see it as it was below another document. Now they requested medicals how can I re-upload cos I can’t find a placeholder to submit the requested document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Please brothers and sister in the house help,

I want to seat for IELTS maybe February ending for this, my question is, I'm planning to marry soon by God's grace, should I include marriage when filling a form, or is best to go single then make plans for my family to come in later years, again, can i start evaluating my results as soon as possible(even without filling any form on CA immigration web), I have ND/HND already finished serving early last year & hope my WAEC is not needed for this process? - I worked with Google Ireland for close to 4 years as a blogger, I quit when I switched to crypto trading, I don't know if any of this counts.

Hope is IELTS official website: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CandidateDetails.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Venom104: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2020
MrPein:
Good day everyone
Please how long does the biometrics process at vfs take?.

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/323#86080945

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WiseYoungMan: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please, i did my masters while i was working, and it looks messy when filling the personal history section.

Do i need to include LOE for this, since the years overlap each other?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SchwarzMann: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello bro,
Please can you share the materials for bcs it exam

wolexy07:
Greetings house, first timer here.

I am taking the BCS IT certification exam in March. It's not been easy preparing amidst my work and family but I am optimistic about my passing the exam. I am also considering doing TEF.

All in all, I am not giving up hope. I will be giving this my all and I believe it shall not be in vain by God's grace.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Keluma: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good day house, pls I need advice on the next step to take, I have maxed out IELTS, I have a master's degree already, my crs score isnt up to 460 pls how can one attain 470? even my IELTS expires by April and my score drops by 5marks same April also.
Pls house, which other route can I take? Your advice is urgently needed . Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Raise a CSE here. In the space provided for text, state your purpose. And in the space provided for attachment on the second page, attach the document.
mzjennypher:
Good morning house,
Please I uploaded medicals while u submitting application on cic but it appears the officer didn’t see it as it was below another document. Now they requested medicals how can I re-upload cos I can’t find a placeholder to submit the requested document.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
No need. It's not a crime to work while schooling, the years can overlap.
WiseYoungMan:
Please, i did my masters while i was working, and it looks messy when filling the personal history section.
Do i need to include LOE for this, since the years overlap each other?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Subalinga: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Keluma:
Good day house, pls I need advice on the next step to take, I have maxed out IELTS, I have a master's degree already, my crs score isnt up to 460 pls how can one attain 470? even my IELTS expires by April and my score drops by 5marks same April also.
Pls house, which other route can I take? Your advice is urgently needed . Thank you

how old are you? Is your spouse coming with you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Shindar: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello, is there a January AOR group? I'll like to join
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by browneyes7(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=bankyh1905

I sent you a mail
please kindly reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WiseYoungMan: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
bankyh1905:
No need. It's not a crime to work while schooling, the years can overlap.

Alright, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
I've responded.
browneyes7:
I sent you a mail
please kindly reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadianBae: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys!! Please do I still need a bank reference letter if I'm submitting a fixed deposit certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
akintunde63:

Why not Wes?
If you're claiming 2 or more certs, then you need to evaluate both
Okay. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
akintunde63:

The claim 2 or more certs, you'll need to evaluate both.
Wes is better
Thanks, God bless you.
Please anyone who graduated from Kogi State University and evaluated with WES should please share with me a the contact of the person used
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adeorioba: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
sammirano:
I have to give accolades to my school FUNAAB. I applied online, the transcript got to wes in 2 weeks, they also responded to the second verification in 3 days without a dime and no followup. Isn't that wonderful?

@sammirano please what is the process and cost for getting WES done in FUNAAB
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mzjennypher(f): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
bankyh1905:
Raise a CSE here. In the space provided for text, state your purpose. And in the space provided for attachment on the second page, attach the document.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eraytee:
My concern is the lump sum, you are suppose to explain the lump sum because am sure they’ll ask. If you definitely have a way to it now then I think you should put it forward before they ask you for explanation.

Hmmm yes you are right! So here is the history of the funds - money paid into NGN account then I transferred to FX account overseas.

As POF, I plan to submit overseas account statement in that last 6 months and NGN account statement showing how the money moved to overseas account. What about if I explain this is savings transferred from my NGN account to overseas account?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ok good, what about you just submit your overseas account for POF, if they ask about the lump sum then include the naija acc to explain it, good thing is that the money had been in your overseas acc for more than 3 months. You are good to go. They might not ask you for explanation if you submit 6 months SOA, and if they do just follow the backup plan.

pointmarshal:

Hmmm yes you are right! So here is the history of the funds - money paid into NGN account then I transferred to FX account overseas.

As POF, I plan to submit overseas account statement in that last 6 months and NGN account statement showing how the money moved to overseas account. What about if I explain this is savings transferred from my NGN account to overseas account?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anyone with the detail of an IELTS class on Lagos Island? Very urgent please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bamangar: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Adeorioba:

@sammirano please what is the process and cost for getting WES done in FUNAAB
Proudly Funaab.. It took 2 weeks from my application and transcript from funaab to CES. Sooooo fast.

Go to funaab website and undergraduate transcript, you will get every details and how to pay.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pointmarshal: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eraytee:
Ok good, what about you just submit your overseas account for POF, if they ask about the lump sum then include the naija acc to explain it, good thing is that the money had been in your overseas acc for more than 3 months. You are good to go. They might not ask you for explanation if you submit 6 months SOA, and if they do just follow the backup plan.

Thank you so much @Eraytee. You have been very resourceful.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nneteb(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please do you know where one can notatize a document in port harcourt?
safex:
Go to Igbosere Magistrate Court, you'd see some women with typewriter by the road side and tell them you want to notarize documents. There's actually no fixed price for notarizing documents - it just depends on your negotiating skills (you could get it done for as low as N800 per document). But the trick is don't appear loaded e.g. going with Uber/Taxify or one exotic car cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Any hope for those on 468 this coming draw?
Abi shey make dem begin learn french?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
You are welcome, I wish you success in your application smiley

pointmarshal:

Thank you so much @Eraytee. You have been very resourceful.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
plenty hope they my brother, just wait for it... wetin 450+ go talk then

Eagles92:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jjohndoe83: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingkhalil:

Please I need an answer
Passports are now being stamped in Nigeria, I hear. Please confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
I honestly don't know but just go to any Magistrate/High Court around there. Or perhaps ask where you could see those people doing affidavit (they are also found in front of Post Offices as well)

nneteb:
Please do you know where one can notatize a document in port harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
jjohndoe83:

Passports are now being stamped in Nigeria, I hear. Please confirm.

Really? Traveling to Ghana for work, and wld be there for months. Hence the reason why I want to submit passports there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenbeloveth(f): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
akintunde63:

The claim 2 or more certs, you'll need to evaluate both.
Wes is better
Thanks. Please another thing I need to get right, my spouse has NCE, bachelor or Education and Masters of Public Administration. Is it necessary he evaluate everything or just the master of Administration? He's talking of evaluating only the master of public admin but I feel it will be better he did for others since the master is more or less like a professional program and differ from his education background.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eagles92:
why not max the ielts. 6 more points

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.