Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329723 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Adunni09: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Please, kindly help with the materials, I want to do self study to improve my point. Any help will go a long way. Thank you so much
PLSHELEP:

My methods didn’t work, please don’t be like me... drop the shoulder and pay either johnnybravo or blissnenye to assist you with your preparation. It’s cheaper to pay them their token in comparison to 68k times 5. Think about it.

To look for either of them, just read through the threads and you’ll find them or use their handles to search. I know blissnenye is travelling soon, so she might be a little busy but you never know.

However, if you want to practice on your own please send me a message and I might be able to find the link to a google drive folder that has some practice questions.

May the journey be blissful for all of us. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2020
monvous:

Pls guys help me I really need advice on how to increase my rank score, am currently 26yrs, ND holder hubby is HND holder with over 5yreas experience and am also 3yrs of working experience too, but trying the free ranking stuff I was getting about 424 using the 8777 as IELTS score, so am considering going for a certification course cos age is not my side to take up HND, my question is which certification course can I take that is acceptable by Canada free enter that can last at least 1year, note; I studied business administration and management during my
how old is your husband to get two or more degrees you need a bsc or HND.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MedellinCartel(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
not at all, it only looks convincing enough for VO to accept that the money is actually yours and not borrowed.... this is it, when you get a gift deed from a family member and you invest it, surely the name on investment would be yours which is convincing enough for anyone to know you didnt borrow the POF but rather it was gifted to you.

in other words, for instance your POF was from sales of property, you dont have to invest it to convince a VO of the lump sum in your account, so far you have the right docs of sales of the property to explain the lump sum. it can remain in your acc as raw cash till you get your PPR

SapphireFort:

Is there a law against POF investment for those using a gift deed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
monvous:

Pls guys help me I really need advice on how to increase my rank score, am currently 26yrs, ND holder hubby is HND holder with over 5yreas experience and am also 3yrs of working experience too, but trying the free ranking stuff I was getting about 424 using the 8777 as IELTS score, so am considering going for a certification course cos age is not my side to take up HND, my question is which certification course can I take that is acceptable by Canada free enter that can last at least 1year, note; I studied business administration and management during my

Your husband should be the primary applicant, you guys CRS score should be around 477, in fact, you're on advantage if both can score 8777 or above.

My dear na IELTS na em dey hold una.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Queenmaker: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mariesio:

I dont believe this, mine was done 2 weeks after WES sent it.
This is an info from someone in records office. Please read my comment very well. I am referring to the time it takes for verification to get to unilag from WES via standard mail. I am NOT referring to the time it takes unilag to respond to the verification.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iphien(f): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
I got ADR to submit Schedule A form, please is there a reason behind this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annettevoke(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please house, how do i update my profile in the pool, i was just promoted i want to add my new position? please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Queenmaker:

This is an info from someone in records office. Please read my comment very well. I am referring to the time it takes for verification to get to unilag from WES via standard mail. I am NOT referring to the time it takes unilag to respond to the verification.
Thank you.

Thats exactly what I responded the time btw when I received WES mail that verification has been sent to Unilag and the response time of Unilag wasnt up to the 6 weeks you mentioned, except if it has changed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ologunsunny:

Yes exercise some patience, they will update it

Pls was it Wes you used and for a Nigerian degree?
How long did it take to progress from we are reviewing a new document after your sch responded to Wes reverification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by baberedefined: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone. Please I need clarification on a matter. I did my one year Nysc service in a government house clinic. Does that qualify to be marked a government job when feeling PR application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Flopretty: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
monvous:

Who says you are too old for HND at just 26yrs?

How old is your hubby?

For you to enjoy 2 or more certificates, one of it must be 3yr course. And it's only HND that qualify for that. An alternative is you going for Bsc thru direct entry, which can't be less that 3yrs also.

If your hubby has advantage of age, he can max ielts. Or/and add french test as well.

Consider PNP route as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NEROSKY(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
ifyonline:
Dm me will send to u

Done thanks,

I thought we've communicated earlier when you messaged me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please enter the recipients you would like WES to send your evaluation report to.

Recipient 1:.………………………………..…?
Note: Copy of your WES credential evaluation report is included in the cost of your evaluation. Your copy will be sent to the address below.

Delivery Address

Recipient 2: .....………………….…….?
Institution(s) receiving your report
You may only add institutions from our pre-approved list. Each institution you add will result in an additional fee of $30 plus shipping and handling.

Note: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is added by default. This is a mandatory recipient and cannot be deleted. If you plan to apply to a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in Canada, please add the program as a recipient. You can also add PNP recipients later.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)

WHAT SHOULD I FILL ON RECIPIENT 1 & 2 ABOVE. THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you are going for the New Brunswick seminar In Abidjan, pls hit my whatsapp link below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Solo23401: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please i will like to join February AOR Whats app group.
Please any one with any recommendation?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
TB/FD?
haibe:
lol its abt 4% in Stanbic ibtc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Annettevoke(f): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
pls
[/quote][color=#990000][/color]

[quote author=Annettevoke post=86558641]Please house, how do i update my profile in the pool, i was just promoted i want to add my new position? please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PLSHELEP: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Adunni09:
Please, kindly help with the materials, I want to do self study to improve my point. Any help will go a long way. Thank you so much
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1okzK02tl5YH30nSOjsGV2omT7H-gKDz_

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
baberedefined:
Hi everyone. Please I need clarification on a matter. I did my one year Nysc service in a government house clinic. Does that qualify to be marked a government job when feeling PR application?
No, it doesn't.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Congrats
vickyehi:
Its PPR guys (a friend's application)
ITa- Aug 20th
AoR- Sept 13th
Ppr - feb 4th
Office- ottawa
No ADR
NOC- real estate agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Congrats
Leepar:
ppr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPR timeline ....
ITA- September 9th 2019
Aor- 6th October 2019
Med passed- 18th October
Biometrics- 24th October 2019
Silence!!!!!!!!!!!
GU- caught it 1st February 2020
VO-Ottawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ausn: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mariesio:
If you are going for the New Brunswick seminar In Abidjan, pls hit my whatsapp link below.

I'm in Abidjan. When is it happening? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
ausn:

I'm in Abidjan. When is it happening? Thanks

New Brunswick job fair
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MrShutterBoy: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can anyone help please, I've been requested to re-do my medicals (it's been a year) and has to be submitted within 30 days; but QLife Lagos doesn't have open slots till March 20th... Does anyone have a more recent slot for a switch or to sell (covers face)... Within a couple of days/ a week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prehciousness: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please house, how does one know if one's EOR has been upgraded from the mail sent? Will there be a refund attachment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Akankemayowa: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello house,
can anyone share the Cambridge study material for ielts with me? jadesolaogunyinka@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifyonline(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Check iom.. Their earliest date is 25 feb

MrShutterBoy:
Can anyone help please, I've been requested to re-do my medicals (it's been a year) and has to be submitted within 30 days; but QLife Lagos doesn't have open slots till March 20th... Does anyone have a more recent slot for a switch or to sell (covers face)... Within a couple of days/ a week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone. Please how long does it take for CIC to update express entry profile . I clicked on update then late clicked on revert changes and since last week they have not changed it. Now when I update my second certificate by 25th I hope i don’t miss the next ITA. What are your ideas?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by muvey10: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Seen the mistake, did not click continue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by obynaDmob(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
baberedefined:

I did both my internship and service in two different government hospitals. I filled it as normal work experience. Sometimes all these government things can bring one ADR like that. My application turned out fine wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by profeddor15: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good evening to my great people, my elders and my senior colleagues in the house.
Please, i need a clear clarification on two important issues.
(1) When uploading your supporting documents as requested by IRCC on the document checklist, apart from the principal applicant, any need to upload spouse document ?.
(2) Regarding the payment application fees, right of permanent residence fees, i will want to know the actual payment for the family of 2 (husband and wife only).
Thanks for your kind response

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.