Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1337278 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2019
RBS2017:

Hello everyone, I'm new here ..i will I go about everything concerning express Canada entry someone should please put me through

Please refer to Page 1 of this thread, it should put you on a good pedestal to start (you can possibly also read other preceding threads)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadaPR: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Vincad:
@CanadaPR I'm considering going the Unilag HRDC route, I already applied for a master's at UI but the programme is expected to start by March next year and it is for 18 months and I hope to be in Canada by 2021. That's why I'm looking for a faster way.

The thing is I want to apply for Diploma in French Language Proficiency instead of the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration because I still plan to write TEF and I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Do you know if the French diploma will be evaluated positively by ICES, or is it only the advaced diplomas?

Hi, I sincerely do not have any information about the French Diploma nor do I know of anyone who have assessed it. So I cannot give any advice regarding the program.

You may want to visit HRDC to make enquiries about it.
Also note that you have to be very fast in making your decisions as Admissions for this session may close this week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks you. I hope answering no the question “if I have applied to IRCC” won’t be taken as misrepresentation?
tolfa:
You have not done anything wrong. relax and be focused on the new profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Henryoto2019:
Thanks you. I hope answering no the question “if I have applied to IRCC” won’t be taken as misrepresentation?

Have you gotten any AOR before?

Based on an answer I have I gotten here before, you should answer yes, only if you have gotten AOR..

Seniors, please correct if I'm wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2019
The mistake was from my Proof of Funds. How do I open a new account? Do I need to revoke this Gckey? I see you recently had similar issues. How did you open a new account? Thank you.
Pwinkle1:

Was it your NOC you tried updating? if yes, you will have to update your primary NOC in addition to the different jobs.

Have you tried opening a new account with a different email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Henryoto2019:
The mistake was from my Proof of Funds. How do I open a new account? Do I need to revoke this Gckey? I see you recently had similar issues. How did you open a new account? Thank you.

Okay, so mine was NOC related. I basically just used a different email address, didn't do anything with GCKey. However, that one also became ineligible lol. So I switched back to my original profile.

But wait, are you unable to start a new application within the same profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vincad: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2019
CanadaPR:

Hi, I sincerely do not have any information about the French Diploma nor do I know of anyone who have assessed it. So I cannot give any advice regarding the program.

You may want to visit HRDC to make more enquiries about it.
Also note that you have to be very fast in making your decisions as Admissions for this session may close this week.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mikkyboy(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Dear Seniors,
Especially alumni from the University of Ibadan, I had sent my application to WES for ECA evaluation.They have received my transcripts and Certificate(which I faxed to them).But now they sent me a mail that they have mailed the University of Ibadan to verify my credentials.
My Question:
1.Since they said they sent an email and via courier, how fast can UI respond?
2. Does anyone here who have gone through this give me a contact in UI that I can follow up with to help me with this so it wont take for ever? they sent me the verification mail yesterday.
3. How did you go about this stage of verification by your University,how long did it take? from when the University verified your credentials how long did it take WES to complete the evaluation.

Thanks in anticipation for the replies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sedehomon: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2019
tibayo1Just sent it in. Do check your email.

Pls kindly send to me too. I need it too.
sandrafranklyn8@gmail.com
Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Wehinmi: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2019
My people, Justin Trudeau wins second term as prime minister of canada I think that's good news for us.. grin.Hopefully everything immigration remains same,even better by Gods grace..Let all hopes be raised and let's keep our Canny dream alive

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by amaya21: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2019
WES sends a soft copy so you can use that to enter the pool. Delivery estimate will depend on what delivery method you chose when you were registering.

ogbeniDM:
Hello House,

Please I used standard delivery for my WES and I got a notification of completion since Monday 15th of October 2019. How long will it take for it to be delivered and will i receive a call for pick up.

PS: I used my office address as delivery address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Uchboggy(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Pwinkle1:

Sitting pretty at 467, really hopeful this time around.. undecided
468 here �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by olufemikayode: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Good Morning House,

I worked as a Locum Doctor (Part time) for about 32 hours a week, then after 6 weeks, I got a full time job in another hospital where I work for about 48 hours per week. Please can I combine both my part time and full time hour to make up one year work experience, bearing in mind that the combination of full time and part time add up to one year i.e. 12 Months.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadaPR: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vincad:

Thank you

Ywc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
olufemikayode:
Good Morning House,

I worked as a Locum Doctor (Part time) for about 32 hours a week, then after 6 weeks, I got a full time job in another hospital where I work for about 48 hours per week. Please can I combine both my part time and full time hour to make up one year work experience, bearing in mind that the combination of full time and part time add up to one year i.e. 12 Months.

Thanks

Your part time job is assessed as half of the full time job. in the real sense, everything your part time job of 32hours per week for 6 weeks is equivalent to 16hours per week for 3weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Answers in blue

Mikkyboy:
Dear Seniors,
Especially alumni from the University of Ibadan, I had sent my application to WES for ECA evaluation.They have received my transcripts and Certificate(which I faxed to them).But now they sent me a mail that they have mailed the University of Ibadan to verify my credentials.
My Question:
1.Since they said they sent an email and via courier, how fast can UI respond? it depends on your contact, during my time it was done effortlessly i didnt contact them, that was December 2017
2. Does anyone here who have gone through this give me a contact in UI that I can follow up with to help me with this so it wont take for ever? they sent me the verification mail yesterday. I dont have any as explained above
3. How did you go about this stage of verification by your University,how long did it take? from when the University verified your credentials how long did it take WES to complete the evaluation. between 3-4weeks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok. I get now... I see people say they created a new profile with a new email address. So I was surprised that my new profile was within my old account and worked with my old email address. Thanks so much.
Pwinkle1:

Okay, so mine was NOC related. I basically just used a different email address, didn't do anything with GCKey. However, that one also became ineligible lol. So I switched back to my original profile.

But wait, are you unable to start a new application within the same profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogbeniDM: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you, do you mean the pdf copy i downloaded from the WES website?
amaya21:
WES sends a soft copy so you can use that to enter the pool. Delivery estimate will depend on what delivery method you chose when you were registering.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sultanlek: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
WaleCanada:

Your part time job is assessed as half of the full time job. in the real sense, everything your part time job of 32hours per week for 6 weeks is equivalent to 16hours per week for 3weeks.
not true, so far the job is more than 30 hours per week, it is as good as full time

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
olufemikayode:
Good Morning House,

Thanks
no nysc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JojoPhillipss: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hi @tibayo... can you kindly send it to me as well?

Will be grateful...

Kind Regards,

sseyi9:

Hello @ tibayo... Pls I am in serious need of Liz paid videos
Kindly send it to me too.
salisuseyi9@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
ogbeniDM:
Thank you, do you mean the pdf copy i downloaded from the WES website?
Bros, yes na. Na wa o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Sultanlek: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
WaleCanada:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
the words “part-time” and “full-time” are relative. With 30 hours per week you will attain 1560 per year.besides when you are filling your EE profile all you are asked is the number of hours per week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good day Fam!!

Please I need clarification on biometrics
Am I supposed to upload anything after it’s done ?
Cos my profile hasn’t indicated that I’ve given biometrics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ojsamuel(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please who's recently (from July till date) got his LAUTECH MBA evaluated with ICES? A friend just got a negative report (Program not recognised by the NUC) shocked

I (and a lot of friends and colleagues) have earlier got a positive evaluation.

Quite strange.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
@Bolded: No. From personal experience (and I suppose of many others here), the biometrics number should reflect on your profile a few hours after it's done. So, how long has it been since you got it done?
Jbaby09:
Good day Fam!!
Please I need clarification on biometrics
Am I supposed to upload anything after it’s done?
Cos my profile hasn’t indicated that I’ve given biometrics

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by successhungry: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
2. Does anyone here who have gone through this give me a contact in UI that I can follow up with to help me with this so it wont take for ever? they sent me the verification mail yesterday.

Thanks in anticipation for the replies.[/quote]
[/quote][quote]

DM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by successhungry: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
successhungry:

DM@ mikkyboy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ucheuju: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
benizu:
Please can you help send to me as well. Please. izuben4real@yahoo.com

Please send the Ielts materials to me too- ucheuju2007@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Darsty99: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello house..

Please if one is a certified CIPM member and has Bsc, can it pass as two or more certificates to boost CRS score?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.