Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1329443 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2019
It's interesting that you're asking this question now. Ralph Goodale was an MP and Minister of Public Safety. He used to help applicants check their application status, mainly "eligibility, criminality and security" stages (He has helped me too).

I say 'was' because according to BBC, "A key minister, Ralph Goodale, lost his seat in Regina, Saskatchewan after 26 years in Parliament."

Anyway, there are other MPs who could help.

PS: As Justin Trudeau will have to form a Liberal minority government, we should expect little to no changes to immigration process. That's good news to those of us from these parts.

You can follow minute by minute post-election updates at https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2019/oct/22/canada-election-2019-justin-trudeau-faces-reckoning-as-polls-predict-close-result-live

jpj:

Please don't flog me oh for asking, who is Raph? Can I get his email? Amen to all your declaration my liver is failing me but I have to faith it to the end

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Eraytee:
please @bold why cant you have your biometrics done in Canada? for your question those who have gone pass that stage would enlighten you, am pre-ITA

some visa types require you to do it outside canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hope2019: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2019
tibayo1:
Just sent it in. Do check your email.

@tibayo1
Please, I will appreciate a copy of the materials too. owolabsa@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Eraytee:
they should make it back to back to back grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2019
ok thanks!

Tina26:
some visa types require you to do it outside canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
mikel88:
Hello good people, please for those that have done biometric, I did mine yesterday and my tracking number is *****CALATRV****and under the visa category it says “individual TRV”. Is this normal as I am expecting to see *****CALAPRV**** since the biometric is for PR abi am I missing something ? . Someone should please enlighten me oo I traveled from Canada to Naija solely because of this biometric and I wouldn’t want any issues...

I think you should ask on the below thread, since most of the people there have gone before us lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by WaleCanada: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning friends. To all of us waiting for PPR and ITA; may God perfect it before this month ends.

Congrats to we liberals as every pointer shows Victory in yesterday's polls. It's indeed a victory for democracy ( as my birth country politicians will say ;d). Lots of unlearning and relearning to do. All these PDP, APC thing;d

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gamobade: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2019
tibayo1:

@tibayo1 kindly send the material to me gamobade@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mikel88: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Eraytee:
please @bold why cant you have your biometrics done in Canada? for your question those who have gone pass that stage would enlighten you, am pre-ITA

The application was submitted while I was still in Nigeria. I traveled on a Spouse Open Work Permit SOWP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Trudeau won, Canny Land soon In Jesus Name. Amen�

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2019
z
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=mikel88 post=83354063] The application was submitted while I was still in Nigeria. I traveled on a Spouse Open Work Permit SOWP.[/quote

It shouldn’t matter where you are...if it’s express entry permanent residence biometrics can be done anywhere in the world as long as you are legally there it’s on the site. I don’t know what visa type you are applying for but if you are worried about the biometrics go back and talk to the VFS they are best to help you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sseyi9: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello @ tibayo... Pls I am in serious need of Liz paid videos
Kindly send it to me too.
salisuseyi9@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless

tibayo1:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REBEKITAB123: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
PLEASE CAN YOU ALSO SEND TO Prettyme42000@yahoo.com.

Thank You.
sseyi9:
Hello @ tibayo... Pls I am in serious need of Liz paid videos
Kindly send it to me too.
salisuseyi9@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vincad: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2019
@CanadaPR I'm considering going the Unilag HRDC route, I already applied for a master's at UI but the programme is expected to start by March next year and it is for 18 months and I hope to be in Canada by 2021. That's why I'm looking for a faster way.

The thing is I want to apply for Diploma in French Language Proficiency instead of the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration because I still plan to write TEF and I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Do you know if the French diploma will be evaluated positively by ICES, or is it only the advanced diplomas?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Macy4real200: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks dear. it's actually same info just that I want to change noc from present job to past job as that one is likely to get me PNP nomination.
Pwinkle1:

No it doesn’t hinder you from creating a new profile. Well, as long as the information you are providing in the profile is accurate and not forged.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MissyVee007: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2019
tibayo1:

Hi,
Please could you send me some of the videos as well? I will really appreciate it. My email is missyvee007@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning. Please my express entry profile became ineligible this morning when I tried updating it. I quickly created another profile but when I logged in I noticed they are both linked to the same account. Please what did I do wrong?
My worries:
1. I have two profiles under one account, one is eligible and the other ineligible. Is it supposed to be so?
2. While filling the new profile I answered no to the question if I have applied to IRCC before and I didn’t fill my previous profile number and UCI.
3. I noticed the new profile has a different profile number and UCI

Please hope I haven’t done anything wrong?

Please seniors I need clarification. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Good day Fam;

Please what do I do next after biometrics?
Do I need to upload anything ?
Cos my profile still states I should provide biometrics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by udoclub: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Tina26:
why assessing ican when its not given a favourable equivalency by wes Just remove because you will need the certificate
Noted. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chanceux: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Eraytee:
they should make it back to back to back grin grin grin

Hahaha that's it brother
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
We are patiently waiting for draw day(s) oh! May the odds be in our favor cheesy

Any hopefuls?

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erigo23: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Pwinkle1:
We are patiently waiting for draw day(s) oh! May the odds be in our favor cheesy

Any hopefuls?

Here too with 469.. what’s your score?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hillony: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolfa(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2019
You have not done anything wrong. relax and be focused on the new profile
Henryoto2019:
Good morning. Please my express entry profile become ineligible this morning when I tried updating it. I quickly created another profile but when I logged in I noticed they are both linked to the same account. Please what did I do wrong?
My worries:
1. I have two profiles under one account, one is eligible and the other ineligible. Is it supposed to be so?
2. While filling the new profile I answered no to the question if I have applied to IRCC before and I didn’t fill my previous profile number and UCI.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogbeniDM: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello House,

Please I used standard delivery for my WES and I got a notification of completion since Monday 15th of October 2019. How long will it take for it to be delivered and will i receive a call for pick up.

PS: I used my office address as delivery address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Henryoto2019:
Good morning. Please my express entry profile become ineligible this morning when I tried updating it. I quickly created another profile but when I logged in I noticed they are both linked to the same account. Please what did I do wrong?
My worries:

Was it your NOC you tried updating? if yes, you will have to update your primary NOC in addition to the different jobs.

Have you tried opening a new account with a different email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Erigo23:

Sitting pretty at 467, really hopeful this time around.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by beamboh: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2019
I spent about 17k or so. ICES took a while, about 4 months. I don't think they sent for verification.
Maxxyfruit:

Thanks for your response.
Please how much did you spend with etx-ng? How long did ICES take for the evaluation? Do they send for verification like WES?

Thank you once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Erigo23:

Oga you are safe na. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Macy4real200:
Thanks dear. it's actually same info just that I want to change noc from present job to past job as that one is likely to get me PNP nomination.

Okay, cool !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by RBS2017: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Pwinkle1:

I think you should ask on the below thread, since most of the people there have gone before us lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/4933819/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

Hello everyone, I'm new here ..i will I go about everything concerning express Canada entry someone should please put me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.