Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1343997 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TemiGee: 2:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Iaatmguy. May the journey ahead be favourable to you and your family. grin

iaatmguy:
ITA MARCH 20TH
AOR APRIL 8TH
MEP MAY 17TH
BIOMETRICS MAY 22ND
SILENCE for over 4 months
called IRCC twice, the agent said the application looks good
ghost update october 23rd
PPR october 23rd.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 2:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Oh no! What’s your crs score? How easy is it for you to get ITA? I came late to the thread. If you get ITA again, the delayed doc is not Pof, and something like this happens, submit, a week or 2 weeks later, raise a CSE and upload that document, it would be acknowledged and added. All the best.
TYPOP:

Thank you so much. The delay was due to circumstances beyond my control.

I'll decline the ITA. I can only hope for another ITA in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 2:32am On Oct 25, 2019
I stopped checking that email for a while because I got overwhelmed with too many PMs. So sorry. Can you please resend the email? The last I saw of you was in June. Resend, I’ll respond asap. Not might, I’ve been super engaged. Now I know why post-PPR people move on so fast, there’s so much to catch in landing preps in addition to normal life.
Edmontonlad:
Dear Lady Marshall,

I know you might be busy but could you please reply my mail? Na beg I dey beg. Emabinu. Bikonu.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 2:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Thanks so much sis. Amen. I’m really praying for yours. God pass Accra!
pejuhazel:
@ladymarshall just saw that you got PPR, big congratulations to you and may the land favour you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 2:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Your crs score is high (I saw it earlier cheesy) you would get ITA very soon. Don’t worry. All the best.
chanceux:
Thanks for the encouragement. We'll keep pushing. I've maxed my IELTS and my degrees is equivalent to a Master's. Hopefully next draw favours us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2019
You can just show the period funds were transferred but attach the TBills certs and bank letter.

otunoba1:
Hello fam,

Another quick one.

Please do I need to upload my 6months SOA or just show period when funds was transferred to it and t.bills booked.

This is urgent.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladymarshall: 3:04am On Oct 25, 2019
She can’t do anything else. She needs to ask her brother for the login details of her CIC account. That’s the only way to verify.

Neoviper147:
Good day.
Please, is there any other way to verify someone's process status?
My Girlfriends Brother applied the Canada express entry for my girlfriend for the past 8 months now and no result has come.
They dont tell her anything, each time she ask, they dont give her any information, they keep telling her to wait.
She is no more sure if they actually applied for her. Please, is there any other way of bypassing her brother to check her status?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DadR: 3:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Palominopeaches
Iaatmguy
Lordsneed
Hobyno

et others, congratulations to you all. We are right behind you.

Hakuna Matata

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Neoviper147:
Good day.
Please, is there any other way to verify someone's process status?
My Girlfriends Brother applied the Canada express entry for my girlfriend for the past 8 months now and no result has come.
They dont tell her anything, each time she ask, they dont give her any information, they keep telling her to wait.
She is no more sure if they actually applied for her. Please, is there any other way of bypassing her brother to check her status?
did she do biometrics, medicals, ielts, eca etc If not its a scam

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by vickyehi: 3:36am On Oct 25, 2019
My person got MPNP nomination approved but there is a slight problem. The express entry profile was created while POF was still 12500, hence IRCC just issued a letter saying that the person doesnt qualify for Express entry( because POF is less than LICO).

The initial details has been transmitted and locked into the system so it couldnt be changed.

1.....Is it possible to create a new profile and contact MPNP to send the nomination notice to the new EE number?

2.....Medicals had already been done upfront using the old EE number. Would that affect anything?

Has anyone had this issue before and how did you resolve it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2019
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

4TH Attempt. IDP

Never give up!!

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kexepet: 4:59am On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=kexepet post=83367530][/quote]

@ladymarshall please help verify.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chriswazo(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
ladymarshall:
Vielen Dank! Vielen Dank! Bros you sabi this thing! I tell some here that I’m now a Canadian PR and they’re so shocked, like just like that? One even asked me if I married a Canadian to get it grin he think say na Deutschland grin
Unfortunately, most are not motivated to do EE. The country has a way of making some believe in false promises of stability because of their strong external economic reputation, when in reality, the struggle internally can be hellish because of Ausländer Behörde. You will see those who suffered many years just to get PR saying “stay here” “stay here” as if they will help you when your suffer reach grin grin one international student even told me “Germany has better welfare benefits” I told her “are you benefiting the benefits? stay there dey defend country wey no send you?“ grin grin
Of course we go still hustle for Canny, no easy way or shortcut but it’s preferable in a more familiar language, a territory that celebrates diversity and a land that respect the blacks a bit better.

I join you in prayers o. You will get PPR and come to Canny soon, please don’t listen to naysayers, let’s keep in touch.

Wow, lol
I tell u, is really amazing to just hear I have a CA pr from the blues, is really mind boggling considering how we subject ourselves to get up to that point to apply here.

I go to the Ausländerbehörde, I see people carrying woman up and down, black girls or so with guys that came to aid their process, obviously, Germans. I ask myself, "will I ever get to this point just to save myself from the fear of Ausländerbehörde", is really scary. I even had to get their tinder app but my heart is not there, so I don't follow the nonsense, think I have deleted them.

Some of my brothers are used by these old women who wants to feel young and satisfied, not that they care about their paper quest etc, maybe give them bread after pouring up and down. Everyone going from MSc to MSc to PhD, PhD people don plenty o, like say na moi moi, aaah aaah! Na so we like books? No, it all boils down to one thing. For me, I like this kind of fear, cos it gives me an edge of security knowing the situation I have found myself in and the range of options to utilize.

I tell you, when I read your PR testimony, I feared I had made mistake with registering just 3 modules and wanted to change my module application for this winter but the time is passed, but I will start doing that from summer.

The lady that showed me the way to Germany has left to for Canada even after getting her admission to PhD, she picked the Canada option, since then I have developed a keen interest in CA and has been following you up and down here for info etc

I think everything you wrote there is the plain truth and I can relate to them. The whole preaching about Germany economy etc, which is true but not the nitty gritty of the matter. You first of all have to really belong before you open mouth to talk about how good they are, I think in economy only. Canada has her pros too which you quite listed, the very pertinent areas that is really weighty.

Thank you very much for the prayers and assistance offered. i have your email address, will get to you should I need more clarity etc going forward.

Thank you, congrats on the success once again.

Bis bald!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chriswazo(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2019
blazetitov:
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

4TH Attempt. IDP

Never give up!!

Wow, congrat

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by henrinco(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2019
vickyehi:

My person got MPNP nomination approved but there is a slight problem.
Just mail MPNP attach new express entry code, job seeker and nomination letter. They'll transfer it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hardycross: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2019
The long awaited Friday is here.

PA

Listening - 9.0

Reading - 7.5 (I am yet to understand what happened)

Writing - 8.0

Speaking - 7.5 (my miracle)

2nd attempt, MOD

Spouse

Listening -7.0

Reading - 6.0

Writing - 6.0

Speaking - 7.5

1st attempt, MOD

CRS at 460.

Hoping for a favourable draw in the coming weeks as I explore other options to improve our CRS. In all, we keep the faith.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations!!!!

blazetitov:
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

4TH Attempt. IDP

Never give up!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by temmiedee7(f): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2019
I’m so thankful to God and @blissnenye for my IELTS Victory

First attempt (BC) LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5
Second attempt (IDP) LRWS 8,8,7, 7.5

My 1st attempt wasn’t successful, so I started looking for ways to better my writing skills, then I got to read about @blissenye and her writing lessons on this platform. At first I was skeptical but I followed my heart and went ahead to book a session with her. If you’re struggling with your writing, please contact this soulful lady. She was so helpful and determined to make me succeed. Her strategy works so well. I also introduced my friend to her and she passed as well 9,7.5,7,8
We are so thankful ���
On to the NEXT...

@blissnenye, thank you so much once again for helping my friend and I. grin

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Smmiles: 6:27am On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=blazetitov post=83439115]Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Congratulations!!!!
While people are looking to get 7 and above in writing, I’m getting the 7 and looking for listening embarassed village people which way? I can only laugh and try again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin
iaatmguy:
tis shekere dancers is not bold naaaa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 6:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations sis. It was a well deserved success and am happy to be part of it. So happy for you and your friend.

temmiedee7:
I’m so thankful to God and @blissnenye for my IELTS Victory

First attempt (BC) LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5
Second attempt (IDP) LRWS 8,8,7, 7.5

My 1st attempt wasn’t successful, so I started looking for ways to better my writing skills, then I got to read about @blissenye and her writing lessons on this platform. At first I was skeptical but I followed my heart and went ahead to book a session with her. If you’re struggling with your writing, please contact this soulful lady. She was so helpful and determined to make me succeed. Her strategy works so well. I also introduced my friend to her and she passed as well 9,7.5,7,8
We are so thankful ���
On to the NEXT...

@blissnenye, thank you so much once again for helping my friend and I. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by slydog(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Spouse IELTS score pushed my crs from 455 to 467
We hopeful

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meelife: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Hi all,
for POF (proof of funds)
The require funds for 2 persons is $15,772
If you are presenting a bank statement of say $16,000 which was printed for like a 3 months interval (Say like January to March) but in January the amount in the account was less than $15,772, like say $8000, however in Feburary and March the desired amount was achieved from inflow of salaries.
Is this acceptable? or must the minimum amount be in the account for the 3 months duration?

Also please how manay months statement does IRCC require?
Thankyou to advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Brilliant question! It applies so widely to government policies. Who gets what, matters a lot. This is partly the reason why when someone queries me and asks "So you want to go and be a second-class citizen in a foreign land, ehn?" I've always answered with a question of my own: "who told you that I'm a first-class citizen in Nigeria?". undecided

Meanwhile, I thought you had left us here ni o until @yemblaze explained to me. Please stay, your words of wisdom are still required grin

ladymarshall:
I told her “are you benefiting the benefits?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=Smmiles post=83440248][/quote]

Stay positive, keep trying. All will work out well. The cost is big but the dream is bigger. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
EyesondPrize:
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
blazetitov:
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

4TH Attempt. IDP

Never give up!!

Congratulations, that's impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dkberen: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
yemblaze:

Hi,
Please I sent an email but yet to receive a response. Please I'm writing on 7th November.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blissnenye: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Congratulations bros. Now you have a good chance at ITA in the next couple of draws

slydog:
Spouse IELTS score pushed my crs from 455 to 467
We hopeful

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2019
IELTS Maxed out. You deserve accolades for your tenacity.Congratulations!
blazetitov:

Listening 9.0 Reading 9.0 Writing 7.5 Speaking 7.5
4TH Attempt. IDP
Never give up!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2019
udoclub:
. Good news. I will settle with this. Thank you for your response.
Read my quote again, I modified it. He had accounting background and was also preparing for ACCA. I had to say this so you won’t come and tell me I misled you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
bankyh1905:
IELTS Maxed out. You deserve accolades for your tenacity.Congratulations!

Thank you Sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.