Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331139 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Graiccy:
Please someone should kindly explain the job experience part to me. i did a job before my NYSC in a lab for 5 months, without been paid just to build my capacity. i can get a reference letter for that. can i include it as an experience since i wasnt paid?

How many years experience post-NYSC do you have?

I’m asking because if it suffices for your application, then you can leave this 5month gig out in the work experience section and then include it in personal history as a volunteer job type thing. Just so that you don’t complicate your life.

I might not be correct sha, but that’s my perspective. You can search the threads to see if anyone has been in a similar situation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hobyno:
ITS PPR

Here is the secret read Page 1 of all the tread and assimilate it has all your answers
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Send a PM.
Trice2:
Hello all.. Please how do I register for CIMA. The site and all.. Please help a sister. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Asetime: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bhewkhorlar:

Tailoring, bespoke and ready to wear
That means you want to go through the self employed route. Kindly inpute "self employed" on the search bar to read about those that got PPR through that route. Alternatively, you can check page 1, I'm positive there's a link on self employed success stories. For starters, I'm sure a registered company is part of the pre-requisite. Kindly read-up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Graiccy:
Please someone should kindly explain the job experience part to me. i did a job before my NYSC in a lab for 5 months, without been paid just to build my capacity. i can get a reference letter for that. can i include it as an experience since i wasnt paid?
No you cant. It mùst be a paid work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Stencil is very ready to receive!

Jaybye:
shocked Congratulations man... Looks like all our golden generations are getting freed at last. We can't wait for the next person on that long list.. Stencil? Adunnee? ReligionNaScam Johnny? Majamisile? Ednut?
Or....?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Bhewkhorlar(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Eraytee:
Answers in colored words

My CRS score is around 448 now

And my job description fits perfectly with manufacturing manager.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin Love this announcement! Congratulations!

LordSneed:
*Mic tap* *Mic tap* attention everyone.

After 257 agonising days of waiting, I am delighted to say it’s PPR. I’ll be back with my story shortly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nope it doesn't. Unless the spouse worked in Canada.

Prisscindy:
Spouse's work experience doesn't add to one's score right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
It won't.

MissyVee007:
Good morning all,
Does it matter if my degree is different from my work experience? I’ve found the NOC for my work experience, but I’m wondering if it won’t affect negatively that my experience and degree are from different areas?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mamsvee: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Anyone interested in joining October AOR whatsapp group please send a dm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sai Baba!! grin grin You definitely did not disappoint. Congratulations again!
iaatmguy:
ITA MARCH 20TH
AOR APRIL 8TH
MEP MAY 17TH
BIOMETRICS MAY 22ND
SILENCE for over 4 months
called IRCC twice, the agent said the application looks good
ghost update october 23rd
PPR october 23rd.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hobyno:
ITS PPR FAMILY

Timeline
P.A IELTS Feb 9 2019 LRSW 8.5, 8, 7, 7.5
Spouse IELTS Dec 2 2018 LRSW 7, 6.5, 6.5, 6.5
P.A ECA Oct 2018
Spouse ECA Jan 2019
Entered pool Feb 22 2019
ITA Feb 27 2019
MEP/BIL: May 22 2019
ADR submitted May 26th
PPR October 23 2019
VO Ottawa

God is good, always....I too will celebrate. Congratulations to you and yours, safe landing guys!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hephzibah2018: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
WaleCanada:
Words can't explain how PPR gists dey sweet my belle. I can only imagine how e go be when my own come....cheeeeiiiiiiiiiii

As innnnn.....everytime my husband catches me smile at my phone, he knows a PPR gist just landed!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Enter the pool (if you haven't already) as you only need the soft copy. Then deal with ICES on the side.
Worse case scenario, if you really need a hard copy for whatever reason, you can pay for them to resend with a tracking number.

Jbankole2018:
House please my wife evaluate her credentials via ICES and the result is completed and sent through regular postal mail but we haven't receive the result for more 8 weeks now. We mailed ICES they claimed the result was lost in transit because regular postal mail was not trackable. House my question is "what is regular postal mail" because we used our house and office address of my wife.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
471 is a great score. Tell her to enter the pool and get a reference letter from her previous employer.
Make sure the letter follows the guidelines listed here

A letter from the employer(s) offering the job in Canada is required, and it must
Be printed on company letterhead
Include the applicant’s name
The company’s contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
The name, title and signature of the applicant’s proposed immediate supervisor or personnel officer
AND
Include the following details: expected start date, commitment that the applicant will be employed on a continuous, paid, full-time work, for work that is for at least one year after issuance of a permanent resident visa, job title, duties and responsibilities, current job status (if current job), number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

Opsy29:
Hello house, I have a friend who wants to go through express entry. She has three years work experience but she left her job 2 years ago to start her own business. Her Crs score is 471. For her application does she have to provide the documents for a self employed applicant as she can easily get reference letter for her previous work experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
She already gave instructions on what to do. Register and send proof.

1stdami:
Please, I will like to write in December
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stencil: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Stay strong Tina! I know the feeling. Very soon Yemblaze would decorate the thread with unclad dancers just to celebrate you and the good work you do here.

Tina26:
am just 130 days gone and almost losing my mind . Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jbaby09: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
I got it done last week and yes; the number reflected on my profile but I just thought the status for biometrics will also change to completed !!

Thanks

bankyh1905:
@Bolded: No. From personal experience (and I suppose of many others here), the biometrics number should reflect on your profile a few hours after it's done. So, how long has it been since you got it done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
You are a self employed applicant, please state the real thing that you are the owner, you will need some documents to proof this. page 1 has a link for self-employed PPR stories, check what the applicants submitted. you might have to up your score if you still have options of doing so. that 448 is not competitive at the moment. you will be fine dont be worried

Bhewkhorlar:

My CRS score is around 448 now

And my job description fits perfectly with manufacturing manager. My concern is do i have to state am the business owner or a staff? Because I get "drawings" and not salary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by DanMisla: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
beges:

Join the voice on Twitter for AVO.
#accraVOisslow

Ah...e neva worry me like that...
Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations to all the PR recipients!!! Ottawa is on fire, Accra May you be gingered!!! Releaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley smiley wink smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hobyno: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
yemblaze:
Okay...EOR received, accepted and changed grin

Correct

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hobyno: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

God is good, always....I too will celebrate. Congratulations to you and yours, safe landing guys!

Thanks It's me your friendship
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by otunoba1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good evening fam,

Please confirm it is okay to upload pink copy of PCC alone again o

This one I am seeing we should upload the fingerprint page too.

Kindly assist

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hobyno: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kaygirl33:

Congratulations dear.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Opsy29: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thank you, will tell her to do just that.
Stencil:
471 is a great score. Tell her to enter the pool and get a reference letter from her previous employer.
Make sure the letter follows the guidelines listed here

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Opsy29: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thank you.
iaatmguy:
please tell your friend to apply, and get reference letter from previous place of work. However the work experience has to be in group 0 A B of the NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
@bolded. Yes, it should. Just give it time, it'll change. I'm confident since the biometrics number has been generated.
Jbaby09:
I got it done last week and yes; the number reflected on my profile but I just thought the status for biometrics will also change to completed !!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please update the fingerprint pages too. It costs you nothing. If you don't, I can promise you there are times during the "wait" (post-AOR) that you'll think that your application is incomplete and being delayed because of that. The thought process isn't pretty.
otunoba1:
Good evening fam,
Please confirm it is okay to upload pink copy of PCC alone again o
This one I am seeing we should upload the fingerprint page too.
Kindly assist
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaybye: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Receive it!...

Congrats to @LordSneed and @Hobyno. Best wishes for this next adventure.

Stencil:
Stencil is very ready to receive!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
iaatmguy:
ITS PPR
ITA MARCH 20TH
AOR APRIL 8TH
MEP MAY 17TH
BIOMETRICS MAY 22ND
SILENCE for over 4 months
called IRCC twice, the agent said the application looks good
ghost update october 23rd
PPR october 23rd.

gist coming later
Congratulations bro. Wish you all the very best in this new phase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.