Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1347901 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by luvlyme: 1:36am On Jun 03, 2020
Haryor006:

Please how did you go about your transcript request with Funaab.

I called the number of the man on the school website in charge of transcript,the man will give u all the details u need

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Emerald86: 2:44am On Jun 03, 2020
NEROSKY:
I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

You all check your mail, sent

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module

Please send to me.. emeraldeugo@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by psalmizt(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2020
psalmizt:
It is PPR people ( I am still going to update my earlier post )..
Below is an abridged timeline:

Decision to travel Dec 2017
Jan 2018 WES
1st IELTS Feb 2018 L/R/W/S 8/8/6.5/8. EOR raised for speaking and writing no change
2nd IELTS Apr 2018 L/R/W/S 8.5/9/6.5/8 EOR raised for writing. Changed to 7.
Dived into the pool July 1, 2018
March 26, 2019 NOI from Alberta
Acceptance and receipt of documents March 27, 2019.
Dispatch April 9, 2019, delivered to AINP on 12 April, 2019.
File number from AINP, April 30, 2019.
Nomination received May 28, 2019
ITA received May 29, 2019.
eAPR June 4, 2019. This was mainly because I felt my profile was going to expire by July 1 so had to submit fast. Now I know better. In any case I had prepared ahead. At a point unwanted to submit in 24hours, how foolish that would have been.
July 16, 2019 BIL/MEP
Mailed Ralph Aug 8, 2019. Discovered i had RR. Requested GCMS Notes Aug 12th, sent LOE on further explanation of my POF and work reference.
Received Notes Sept 9th. Found out RR on work reference.
Sent another LOE immediately. No feedback.
Raised another GCMS Notes in October, received in Nov, no change in Notes. My file hadn't been touched since July 18, 2019
Raised CSE November, December no change. Countless check of my profile nothing
Received PPR January 9, 2020

VO Sydney CIO...

I actually thought the story ended at PPR, but boy was i in for a shocker. You know how they finished Terminator with Skynet? But somehow they rebooted and gave us Terminator GeneSys. That was what my story turned into. With roughly 2 weeks to the expiration of my Permanent Residence Visa, I somehow managed to travel out of Nigeria and to the glory of God, I became a Permanent Resident of Canada on 22 May, 2020.

The real story starts here....

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2020
listowell:

Your process is smooth is not same with everyone's. Some schools, if you don't come and see them, they will not ever see the verification mail from WES. So what you posted doesn't work in Nigeria most times. If it is, why getting in touch with school insiders when WES said you are not in the picture?

I just realized I made a mistake!

It's rather sad that these schools behave like this and I totally feel your pain...just be positive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2020
bishopbusayo1:
Your video on the ext Ng delivery was quite helpful. I paid this afternoon they just sent me the instructions for the upload I am to forward to my school this evening. I just hope my school does not delay in getting the transcript ready.

Am happy for you...congrats...most of those who followed my step are already on verification and even verified inclusive of some government and state institutions so don't worry too much..since the lockdown has been lifted it should be faster, just keep following up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TMJDiva: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Hello everyone, please has anyone here done the 6 months POst Graduate Diploma from Metropolitan School of Business & Management before? Is it evaluated by WES?

Anyone with info should kindly help out. Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sweetchi1011: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
psalmizt:

I actually thought the story ended at PPR, but boy was i in for a shocker. You know how they finished Terminator with Skynet? But somehow they rebooted and gave us Terminator GeneSys. That was what my story turned into. With roughly 2 weeks to the expiration of my Permanent Residence Visa, I somehow managed to travel out of Nigeria and to the glory of God, I became a Permanent Resident of Canada on 22 May, 2020.

The real story starts here....

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bishopbusayo1(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Thank you � please in addition I uploaded my OND and HND certificates on WES like 4 days ago it's just showing submitted should it take that long before the status changes? What's your own experience in this regard?

Abuja2canada:

Am happy for you...congrats...most of those who followed my step are already on verification and even verified inclusive of some government and state institutions so don't worry too much..since the lockdown has been lifted it should be faster, just keep following up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tofss: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
please does anyone have a contact in Unilag transcript office ? The site is down so there's no way of contacting them. I read here that getting etx.ng to do it for you would take months that it's better to process yourself and get etx to send it to WES for you. But I haven't been able to start the process cos unilag website has been down for days. Please anyone with useful information that can help biko.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tofss: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Please i also need help on how to get my ats transcript to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2020
bishopbusayo1:
Thank you � please in addition I uploaded my OND and HND certificates on WES like 4 days ago it's just showing submitted should it take that long before the status changes? What's your own experience in this regard?

Since it's via the website you uploaded it and it has affirmed submission I don't think you should be worried...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bishopbusayo1(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Alright. Many thanks

Abuja2canada:

Since it's via the website you uploaded it and it has affirmed submission I don't think you should be worried...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Haryor006: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=luvlyme post=90252395]

I called the number of the man on the school website in charge of transcript,the man will give u all the details u need[/quote
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dulles25: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Has anyone used IQAS this week? I can't update my information online, mailing address. Is the process on or they've halted?

Can I just mail my documents then I will update the file number once the website allows me to update information?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by NStar: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Chenkes:
Thanks. What was the conversion rate?

Around N318/CAD$
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaysalas(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need your advice. I have done IELTS(9,8,7.5,7) BCS Economics (lasu) and pgd education NTI. Using the CRS tool, I end up with 411 (without the pgde) and 444(when I add pgde). In these days when cut off for express entry is now around 470, What are my chances of getting to Canada? Are there other routes, you could suggest? I am really bothered right now. Pls advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Kaysalas:
Good day everyone, please I need your advice. I have done IELTS(9,8,7.5,7) BCS Economics (lasu) and pgd education NTI. Using the CRS tool, I end up with 411 (without the pgde) and 444(when I add pgde). In these days when cut off for express entry is now around 470, What are my chances of getting to Canada? Are there other routes, you could suggest? I am really bothered right now. Pls advice
if your occupation is in demand you may be chosen for pnp by some provinces, also check Saskatchewan if you meet their pnp requirements. If not you have to learn french and write tef test for more points.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Haryor006: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2020
luvlyme:

I called the number of the man on the school website in charge of transcript,the man will give u all the details u need
Do you use Etx, for ur transcript, if yes how much did Funaab charge u,,,,,and please can we talk
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Depends on what bank you are using. I paid for WES this Sunday using my GT Card and it came down to about 291/CAD
NStar:

Around N318/CAD$
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by crespo67: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Have you maxed out your work experience (ie at least 3 years), is your CRS score increasing or decreasing based on age? For some people, waiting it out one more year to add one year to their age and work experience could make all the difference for them
Kekereekun123:
if your occupation is in demand you may be chosen for pnp by some provinces, also check Saskatchewan if you meet their pnp requirements. If not you have to learn french and write tef test for more points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Wow. Thanks
NStar:

Around N318/CAD$
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks so much
alanpozar:
Try Stanbic IBTC. Their rate is quite fair. As at Sunday 31 May it was in the region of N297/CAD$1. They have a limit of USD$1,000 monthly

Please which bank card did you use to pay your application fee, and what was the rate?

House, please who has paid for application fee / RPRF lately? What bank and what was the rate?

Asides Access Bank, which other bank doesn't have the $500 monthly limit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks

crespo67:
Depends on what bank you are using. I paid for WES this Sunday using my GT Card and it came down to about 291/CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Wes is not forcing any organisation on anybody... It's clearly stated there...it you don't want to use etx then wait and use courier...anybody could have created a school email and uploaded transcript to etx and etx sends to wes or creates a transcript and send via courier to wes,it's only logical that wes writes back to your school to confirm. Am not even getting your point at all...i just showed you the mail and explained to you why the verification is done and how even if it's the school that sent it they still verify how much more a third party,it is a standard procedure every school/institution passes tru so why would covid make it any different?if you don't want to get involved you can relax and let your school do their job..i only suggested you follow up because of how the Nigerian institution is (they barely check mails or even reply)...i didn't pay my school any extra money asides normal transcript money which I believe is the norm for every other school... If you went via etx it's clearly stated there they have their own mobilisation fee + delivery fee + transcript fee.. Meanwhile if you do it yourself you pay the normal fee for transcript to your school and 5,050 for delivery to etx..thats what I did and am almost done.. VERIFICATION IS/SHOULD BE FREE...Goodluck to you.
thanks for this post. Please help clarify this. The school sends hard copy transcript to etx. Then etx sends to wes by email. Is this how it's done now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abuja2canada:

It's rather sad that these schools behave like this and I totally feel your pain...just be positive
Ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ELDINO: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
NEROSKY:
I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module

Please can you forward same to my email - elijahthomasintl2011@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amoj4682: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hello. I just received a message about the cancellation my Ielts exams. Please is it computer delivered test that people are taking now cos I don't understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
ayandee:
thanks for this post. Please help clarify this. The school sends hard copy transcript to etx. Then etx sends to wes by email. Is this how it's done now?

Not by mail...they have a way of going about it....electronic platform
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dulles25: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Otoge:

By inform, I mean, use email correspondence. Send and receive.
Did you not send a reference number to your school and a form to attach to the transcript? (I did and I also sent them the form from IQAS to be filled and attached by the school). They did. If you didn't send them the reference number to use cos maybe rules have changed, ie, you added delivery address only, okay.

Have you not paid using the reference number already generated? These are things to consider. A difference reference after you've paid will be for a different/old file not the new one.

The steps you have taken will ultimately determine. Cos if you have paid under this one, you will pay again for the new application you will create. So, examine.

Hello, how long ago did you use IQAS? Do you have trouble updating your information? I went to send my documents today, and tried logging in to get my reference number from my profile but I couldn't see any number, neither could I update information on my profile. Not even the mailing address did I manage to update.

I don't know if it's because I created the account in November and never sent the documents. They had halted the process then.

I remember sending a form to my school to fill, it must have had a reference number I guess, I can't be sure.

Will there be a problem because I didn't put the IQAS reference number on the DHL details?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hello guys,

Those who have done the CIIN certificate course to boost things, please how did you get the materials to study for the exams?
I'm still battling to register for the August exam oh. Story aplenty!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Not by mail...they have a way of going about it....electronic platform
thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by damola832000: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
pls can you send to my emails: damola832000@yahoo.com
NEROSKY:

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.