Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335358 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
That's how you people will be having 'passionate friends' who can teach French online and if one calls these numbers you drop here and there, as in the TEF thread,
na 5k/hour, 7k/hour 10k/hour una go dey call, excluding data money o. How does someone who's learning French from the basis cope with such fees?
Well, good luck with this though. Just talking from hubby's personal experiences from way back and it was frustrating as hell!!!
udoclub:
Good morning,

I have a friend who is a passionate & devoted French tutor. He teaches French both online/offline....He trains students for exams like TEF/DELF at an affordable price.. If interested. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
alanpozar:

Try not to sleep on this. I agree ~N450k (based on current rates) is a lot but you’ll be glad you did it. The last time NOIs were sent out, the targeted crs was 467-471, now it’s 471-500. FSW scores might not be low when the draws resume.

Takes around 30 days from submission to be issued a nomination. Invitations like this should be treated like gold considering current realities. Selah!
He can deliberately miss a document or a page of passport and gains additional 14 days during processing. At that time he can still end it and get his refund. Assuming direct ITA is in sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
ednut1:
true that there may be changes or restrictions. But lets wait for ircc or minister of immigration to announce. Not all these Indian made fake posts

I agree with you and truth is I have read post from both sides arguing that the immigration will continue cos it's a major driver to Canadian economy or that the programme will soon come to an end but my point is to those that are interested but are procrastinating to jump on the ship to hasten up with what they are doing.

I have seen alot of these things start and just like that end for reasons that could be cos of one's nationality or points become impossible to reach. Most times, before these things happen, you hear rumours and the process owners will never admit to it until they decide to deal, thereby giving a limited timeline to meet up. Sometimes you can't find smoke without fire...just sometimes.

Again I will stress that my comment isn't to create fear or panic but to motivate people to move as swiftly as they can to conclude all they need to do to get onboard. Yes, we all don't like negative news and would rather hold on to the comforting ones but I'd rather hear the negative news as a driver to help me achieve what I want to achieve. Let's say the news is true, October is still 4/5 months away and thats an ample time for someone that is aggressive to start and perhaps jump in the pool. When I started my process, it took me 3 months to deal, yes I spent money, wrote ielts multiple times.. Even enrolled in Alliance Francaise to learn French (though I didn't use it eventually) and perhaps, fortunate but the fact was that I was mad aggressive to get onboard.

My advice though to all. It's well!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
That's how you people will be having 'passionate friends' who can teach French online and if one calls these numbers you drop here and there, as in the TEF thread,
na 5k/hour, 7k/hour 10k/hour una go dey call, excluding data money o. How does someone who's learning French from the basis cope with such fees?
Well, good luck with this though. Just talking from hubby's personal experiences from way back and it was frustrating as hell!!!
I had the same experience. Now my second choice of two or more degree is on hold due to ASUU strike/ COVID 19
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BlestHanneSSG: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
I can understand. COVID-19 came and brought a halt to virtually everything. But then, all is well that ends well as they say. We can only pick up from where we stopped!

SapphireFort:
I had the same experience. Now my second choice of two or more degree is on hold due to ASUU strike/ COVID 19

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello guys in filling your EOI, the part that ask you to select the list of provinces you would like to live, is it possible to select all the provinces? In other to increase you chances in EE and PNP.

Also of a preson initially applies for EE and luckly gets nominated for PNP by a province. Is he gonna pay the PNP fee along with the EE fee or just the the PNP fee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Otoge:

Why don't you go and find out for people and tell us? Since you can go outside and it's doing you kpuku kpuku to submit.

Oga calm down, I am not in Nigeria, so go drink cold zobo. grin

i am making the request on behalf of my pregnant spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
chuksey1:
Hello guys in filling your EOI, the part that ask you to select the list of provinces you would like to live, is it possible to select all the provinces? In other to increase you chances in EE and PNP.

Also of a preson initially applies for EE and luckly gets nominated for PNP by a province. Is he gonna pay the PNP fee along with the EE fee or just the the PNP fee

1. Select all
2. You are paying both

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chuksey1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
alanpozar:

1. Select all
2. You are paying both

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teamo2(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Today, 4th June 2020.
I have decided to apply for the Express Entry scheme.
I have had enough in Nigeria.
I have an MSC, a BSC and more than 3 years work experience in NOC group A level.
I believe by God's grace and help of men and women I will come across this journey, I will achieve success.
Thank you.

This is my NTA (Notification to Apply)
smiley

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Brunel:
Today, 4th June 2020.
I have an MSC, a BSC and more than 3 years work experience in NOC group A level.
I believe by God's grace and help of men and women I will come across this journey, I will achieve success.
Thank you.

smiley

Good! Now, you have to be tenacious in pursuing your dream. Best of luck!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alwayspositive8: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Alanpozar how far ty from pye....Hope u are good though
alanpozar:

1. Select all
2. You are paying both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks
ednut1:
licenced agencies cost over 3000 to 5000 cad. They do not have any special quotas or slots. All they know is also free on cic website, youtube and nairaland. If your scores is not high they would still take your money and promise pnp or aipp( they have no joy and like money) . They cannot make any province send you NOI. If your scores is high all they will do is help you fill form and submit. Your transcripts, ielts, police report, medicals, reference letters from bank and workplace will all be gotten by you. So what exactly are they doing for you. Next to nothing for over 1m naira lol. As for normal Nigerian travel agencies (only a few have license from Canada) flee
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tonygrinds(m): 4:36am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=BNTtech post=89811171]

Yeah. But very expensive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gratefulheart17: 4:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Same here! I need a better place for my children. I am willing to put in the work, pray and seek advice in every way I can. So help me God.

This is my Notification To Apply
NTA - 5th June 2020
Brunel:
Today, 4th June 2020.
Thank you.

smiley

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayodelebass: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I need help understanding why my EE point dropped. I had 403 and a few days ago it suddenly dropped 12 points to 391. My foreign experience pound dropped for 25 to 13, no explanation or anything. Please has anyone experienced this and how do I solve it. Plus it looks like my profile is not being updated no mater what I change.
Pls help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brunel(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Gratefulheart17:
Same here! I need a better place for my children. I am willing to put in the work, pray and seek advice in every way I can. So help me God.

This is my Notification To Apply
NTA - 5th June 2020

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Komed: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls when filling the ontario application form there is a question that states do you have any application for any of the provinces.

Pls does this mean do you have any NOI from any other province or have you submitted an express of interest to any province.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2020
ayodelebass:
Good morning everyone, please I need help understanding why my EE point dropped. I had 403 and a few days ago it suddenly dropped 12 points to 391. My foreign experience pound dropped for 25 to 13, no explanation or anything. Please has anyone experienced this and how do I solve it. Plus it looks like my profile is not being updated no mater what I change.
Pls help.

Weird. Recalculate how many years of Foreign experience claimed and how many you actually have. Seems like a movement from 2years to 1 year. Im just guessing tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
paparazzi1987:

Oga calm down, I am not in Nigeria, so go drink cold zobo. grin

i am making the request on behalf of my pregnant spouse.

Toh. You can still find out for us, by sending reps or ravens to check.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Natalie27: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Bonjour...ca fait longtemps... so I saw this and thought I should share it here .. just maybe VFS is preparing to reopen

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Natalie27:
Bonjour...ca fait longtemps... so I saw this and thought I should it here .. just maybe VFS is preparing to reopen

You see. Someone found out this for us. Thank you dear. Hope is all we have. cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CaptainAfrica: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Natalie27:
Bonjour...ca fait longtemps... so I saw this and thought I should it here .. just maybe VFS is preparing to reopen

The boxes never reach o! They should be prepared to have the entire Naija at their door step when they open... Lolz

Thanks for the info bro!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Threemg: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2020
damsel143:
Please who has any connection to obtain UNIPORT Transcript?

I will need your help as I want to use ETX to send to WES, but I know UNIPORT has plenty wahala.

I graduated in 2018.

I have gotten my certificate. The transcript is what I need now.

I will appreciate any information.

Seen someone yet??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Okay first of all I'll love to run Masters in Social work in Canada.. That has been ma dream buh the sufficient funds is what is not available.

Social Work is in NOC A group

2. Canada is a country that has shot changed skilled jobs like social work in need, since the funds are not available for now, do u think I should apply and come through Express Entry? or apply for jobs like care assistant or social work job and get my letter of appointment and start processing my Visa??

How much would be needed in account to start the process?

Please help me with link to the relevant important info and steps on how to start
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by divaJenny1: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Please, any idea if ICES and WES evaluates the unilag hrdc advanced diploma?

Prettiepearlz:

Getting an additional degree is better. Short courses like CIMA, UNILAG HRDC, BCS will do. Having two years experience is the same point with having a one year experience under the comprehensive ranking system
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by emacurie: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Hello guys! Today, 5th June 2020.
My husband and I have decided to apply for the Express Entry scheme.

I am just newly married and was wondering, Please can you give any advice on whether I should do a name change (bearing my new last name) before starting to apply? Would the appearance of 2 names (my old and new name) in various documents cause any challenges for our application later?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YesLadyN: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Some day...soon...when my success story is complete, I’ll post about how my ECA report got ready in FOUR DAYS after struggling with my school for (6 + 2)months to have it sent!!!

To all who’d see this, know the journey can be long but don’t allow setbacks to discourage you. Nothing is impossible!

God is Almighty!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Richdee1:
Okay first of all I'll love to run Masters in Social work in Canada.. That has been ma dream buh the sufficient funds is what is not available.

Social Work is in NOC A group

2. Canada is a country that has shot changed skilled jobs like social work in need, since the funds are not available for now, do u think I should apply and come through Express Entry? or apply for jobs like care assistant or social work job and get my letter of appointment and start processing my Visa??

How much would be needed in account to start the process?

Please help me with link to the relevant important info and steps on how to start
try express entry. Applying for those jobs from here is like looking for needle inside river.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Waseun0607: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=NEROSKY post=89985897]I looked for ielt 14 general test, and no one even care to reply here, I found it. if you're interested, drop ur mail let me forward it.

TOdus18 geezonaire1415 sweetchi1011 rali123 rvpbae

You all check your mail, sent

You can also share with me the tips and tricks that have been helping you improve on any module.

Pls send to sennugakenny@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.