Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1336013 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by johnnybravo1990: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
topeolu1:
Dear @johnnybravo1990 , I observe with studied silence the way some of us display some exuberances on forum like this. Maturity sometimes take a lot of things away. People don't understand what this journey entails. It's a privilege and not a right. How do you force a man to open the gate to his house for you even though he sent you an invite to his party?

Sometimes in life, good things takes time and everyone has their path to take. That someone got to Canada before you doesn't mean they will do better than you and vice versa.

Our path may look alike, our destinations are different

Patience is a virtue!
Thanks for this. I’m glad someone truly sees reason with me.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kindkim: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=tey4tobyy8005 post=83452057]It's PPRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

ITA: March 6
AOR: April 17
MEP: May 27
Biometric: May 30
VO: Ottawa
PPR: Oct 25th dated 24th
Country of Residence: UAE
Family of 2
NOC 4031

Congratulations. See you soon

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Good day boss. Please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thank you
JuneFirst:

grin We die dia, until ITA show!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by JuneFirst: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2019
1stdami:

Good day boss. Please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thank you

I have responded to your DM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2019
You can also spend some money to buy data.
Visit IELTSliz and Ieltsjay on youtube.
You may get some good clues about writing there.
Alot have shared testimonies doing this.

Trice2:
Beautiful morning to you all... I really need help in ielts writing oo..(crying) everything seems too difficult for me and I intend writing this November.. Please somebody should help me. I cant afford to write it twice by Gods grace.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ifevictor: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
The recent agitation regarding the unexplained delays experienced by applicants whose files ended up in Accra VO is in order in my own opinion. While some restraints is expected in the choice of words when expressing one's frustration at the pace of process, expressing such constraint is well within the right of the applicants.

Firstly, Canada Express entry is an immigration opportunity that is symbiotic in nature. Economic immigrants after expending a fortune on their education and acquisition of skills relevant to the Canadian economy are offering these skills in exchange for an enabling environment available in Canada. I think Canada needs economic immigrants as much as the immigrants need her and economic immigrant aren't refugees with minimal rights. I know the present poor economic situation of third world countries like Nigeria is placing us at their mercy but that doesn't mean that we don't have right to ask questions when we feel we aren't being treated fairly.

An immigrant expending an average of $15,000 to $25,000 should have a right to know the progress of his/her application and shouldn't be kept in the dark for years while leaving his/her life in a balance. Most applicants can't make any quality decision regarding their future when the application is on. $15000 to $25000 is no small money in any economy even in Canada.

Although IRCC promised that 80% of application will be completed within 6 months, most applications in Accra has average between 8 and 14 months which is unacceptable in my own view. We are coming with our money and expertise to grow Canada and so we have to be respected too. Has anyone stand to think of it that 100,000 people coming into Canada with $20,000 each is a lot of money for their economy too?

I know our background in Nigeria has made a lot of us a little scared to voice our dissatisfaction because of usual intimidation we often suffer from our government, I think Canada is a more egalitarian society that accommodate the voices of everyone whether positive or negative. Therefore, we shouldn't be scared to express our concerns to the Canadian authorities in a civil and matured manner if we feel dissatisfied with the pace of the process. Time is life!!!

topeolu1:
Dear @johnnybravo1990 , I observe with studied silence the way some of us display some exuberances on forum like this. Maturity sometimes take a lot of things away. People don't understand what this journey entails. It's a privilege and not a right. How do you force a man to open the gate to his house for you even though he sent you an invite to his party?

I joined this platform since the days of the oldies - @Ifeoma77 etc and I'm careful what I throw here and there except it's useful. I'm 8 months post AOR today and I still have my peace. What can I do? Worry more? Nooo. I noticed you display similar maturity in your post and engagement helping people with ielts issues et al. I'd love to but my schedule will not.

On a last note, people should note these threads are being monitored by VOs of countries of interest! That's why you see MODS hunting down those posting rubbish and scam. I personally read a thread where US visa officers in Nigeria barged into a thread and apologized for barging in and responded to a guy who says he was looking for Yankee visa bla bla bla. Guess what, the officer apologized for barging into the thread and said they've seen his post on another thread where he said once he gets a top notch visa, he won't come back to Naija. He ended by saying, if they could see through his intent on Nairaland, the same way the VO at the interview window will see through his lies. This is just to underscore the point they monitor various fora. It's a US visa thread and I'll try and search for it again.

Sometimes in life, good things takes time and everyone has their path to take. That someone got to Canada before you doesn't mean they will do better than you and vice versa.

Our path may look alike, our destinations are different

Patience is a virtue!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Neoviper147:
Good day.
Please, is there any other way to verify someone's process status?
My Girlfriends Brother applied the Canada express entry for my girlfriend for the past 8 months now and no result has come.
They dont tell her anything, each time she ask, they dont give her any information, they keep telling her to wait.
She is no more sure if they actually applied for her. Please, is there any other way of bypassing her brother to check her status?

Did she do medical, PCC & biometric?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kamso11: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Hi Everyone..
I'm new on this platform and this is my first post here.
I'm already overwhelmed by the truckload of information disseminated here on the Canada immigration paroles.
I can't wait to tell my success story like many others told theirs..

My score is quite low for EE (Bsc. Holder, Married, 29yrs, 1yr Work Experience)
My question is I'll like to know the easiest certification course to take in order to boost my crs score. I learnt there are quite a no of options..
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Iphiegrace(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2019
LordSneed:
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abridged version
IELTS – 29th September, 2018 (LRSW - 9,9,8,7)
IQAS - 13th August, 2018
NOC: 4112
ITA – 10th January, 2019
MED - 24th January, 2019 (IOM Lagos)
AOR – 8th February, 2019
MEP – 25th March, 2019
BIOMETRICS – 27th March, 2019
PPR – 23rd October, 2019 (8 months, 15 days)
VO - Ottawa
Family composition: 1 (na only me waka come)

All glory and praise goes to Jesus.

Some background information about me. I am by all accounts fortunate to be considered a middle class Nigerian as i attended decent schools, embarked on the occasional summer vacation, had ikoyi club membership from way back when membership was a status symbol and lived a life of general stability, which i am thankful for. I am a lawyer by profession and obtained my undergrad degree in the UK and my postgrad in USA and all of my education were sponsored by my parents. My dad was absolutely livid when I told him that I was going to apply for Canadian PR and tried to get my elder brother in the USA (who stayed back after med school) to convince me to stay put, I simply told my brother that if he was really sympathetic towards my dads’ disdain at my decision and wanted to remedy the situation then he should relocate to Nigeria with his family and he kept mute afterwards. My mum on the other hand prayed with me and wished me God’s grace.

I had always been pro-Nigeria and thought that the Buhari/Osinbajo administration (i was sold mostly because of Osinbajo, as i know him from a distance in a professional capacity) would usher in relative prosperity for Nigerians as a collective. I heard of the EE program at about the same time and thought to myself nah I’ll stay here, prosper and build the life of my dreams in Nigeria, LoL naive me.

Fast-forward to September 2017 when my EE journey started in earnest. At this point I had become increasingly disillusioned at my job; the welfare of young lawyers; the practice of law in Nigeria and worst of all, Nigeria was neck deep into a recession when an old friend from undergrad school told me that he was getting married and would thereafter be relocating to Canada and encouraged me to apply (shout-out to JAM for sowing the EE seed). I registered and sat for IELTS in October 2017 and my result went thus LRWS: 7.5, 8.5, 7, 8 which was insufficient to get me an ITA. I dusted myself off and registered for another exam in February 2018 and simultaneously registered to get my undergrad and post-grad degrees (overkill i know) accessed by IQAS. Unfortunately I suffered from severe abdominal pain during the written test and so I struggled during the exam LRWS: 7.5, 9, 7.5, 8 . At this point I gave up on the entire EE exercise and moved on with my life. But my friend kept prompting me to retake IELTS saying how good my result was at my first attempt with little to no practice, and on my second attempt despite my challenges but I kept brushing him off. On 1st September 2018 I was at an insane wedding after-party chopping mad grinds from a babe when a close friend of mine who by all accounts was doing much better than me (staff of Seplat) told me he had just submitted his EE application, after hearing this I stopped drinking and dancing for the remainder of the party and thought to myself how I had been sleeping on duty. The very next day I registered for the exam holding on 29 September and practiced like my life depended on it (I watched tons of videos relating to IELTS on YouTube, used any free material I could lay my hands on online, bought a book from British Council for 5,500 and practiced everyday, everywhere, anytime) and I am proud to say that thanks to God that my result was great. LRWS: 9,9,7,8 (overall 8.5). Armed with my IELTS and ECA I entered the pool and got an ITA in October. I was however compelled to reject the invite as I had insufficient POF (lol, I had just spent a ton of money on a vacation in August) YOLO.

APPLICATION
On 23 December, 2018 i re-entered the pool with CRS of 473 and received an ITA on 10th January, 2019. With my ITA in the bag I swung into action. I paid attention to detail and created a folder for each component of the application exercise.

PCC: Nigerian PCC was done at Alagbon for 5k, I also applied for my American and UK PCCs online.

Medicals: I had my medicals done with IOM on 24th January, 2019 as the earliest available date with Q-Life was in the middle of March.

POF: I submitted my dollar denominated account statement and fixed deposit certificate both from Gtbank along with a deed of gift and letter of non-indebtedness.

Work reference letters: I got reference letters from my former firm and current firm which collectively were well over four years of experience.

ECA: This was pretty straightforward as I had both my universities send my transcript to IQAS and I received my report months later, merged this with my IELTS TRF, undergrad certificate, postgrad certificate and call to bar certificate.

Passport: Studio 24 to the rescue. I requested for digital copies of my passport to be sent to my email too.

Submission: I ensured that I vetted everything before submitting as I didn’t want any hiccups along the way.

THE LONG WAIT
I realised shortly after submitting my application that I might have made an error as I stated that I first qualified to practice in my profession in 2010 (LL.B graduation) when in actuality I should have stated Feb, 2012 (law school call to bar) and so i reached out to @ifeoma77 (thanks again) who reassured me that it wouldn’t be an issue, but stated I could raise a CSE just to put my mind at ease and I did just that. I passed my medicals on 25th March. I ordered my first GCMS note on 23rd May and received my notes on 11th July. Criminality & Medicals passed while Eligibility & Security hadn’t commenced and finally that my file had been parked. I was gutted but glad that at least there wasn’t anything amiss. I ordered my second set of notes on 30th July, which was 9 days to the deadline, hoping that it’d prompt someone to look at my file.

6 MONTHS POST-AOR
My application crossed the 6 month timeline on 8th August, 2019 and I was absolutely gutted as I thought I’d have received my PPR at this point. I decided to send an email to MP Goodale to inquire about the status of my application. He responded that Eligibility was recommended pass, which is a good thing as the Eligibility component is probably the most problematic aspect of the entire application process. Then my application crossed the 7 month timeline and at that point i had experienced a full cocktail of emotions (rage, jealously, anxiety, hopelessness and paranoia).

PPR MAIL
Since the wait had become agonising, I only checked my account once weekly. For some weird reason I woke up at the wee hours of 23rd October and I decided to check my account and I saw a ghost update (very first one I am aware of) which made me excited and very optimistic that PPR was around the corner. Woke up in the morning to check my mail before starting my day as is my usual practice and saw the “Ready for visa” mail dated 22nd Oct. I literally became numb. I think they just let my application gather dust until they were ready to finalize.

PARTING WORDS
I have to admit that the toughest part of this entire process is the waiting game (wondering if your application has any material errors). I’ll suggest everyone uses this period to achieve something else you always wanted to do in life, or maybe start practicing for interviews. For me that was exercising (jogging and football), and I am now in the best shape of my life. Things may seem uncertain, but trust me, you don't want to regret having wasted the time you have now, when you finally land in Canada and realize you could have actually used that downtime to benefit your life in other ways.

The importance of GCMS notes cannot be overemphasised. I advice everyone to apply for their first set after crossing the 100 day mark as it’d help you identify any red flags raised by IRCC and perhaps remedy it (it takes just over 35 days to receive so you should be well into your 4th month post-AOR when you receive it). A second note should also be applied for if you haven’t received PPR after 5 months, for the earlier stated reason and to perhaps trigger an officer to take a look at your file (my theory).

Special thanks to the elders for starting this thread, it truly is a treasure-chest of information. I learned at least 80% of all I know cornering EE on here and I implore newbies to takeout time and research for yourselves.

On a final note my parting advice to every applicant is to always tell the truth as these guys verify everything and also try to keep your application as simple as possible, also update/ tidy up your linkedln and Facebook profiles. For newbies start processing your ECA and register for IELTS, practice really hard and pass exceedingly well. For those in the pool whose scores aren’t quite high enough to get an ITA, do everything within your power to increase your points (learn French, take an additional course that’s recognised) and I hope you all get to experience a miracle beyond your wildest imagination.

The end! Fin!! Shalom!!! Over and out!!!! My watch has ended!!!!! I don port o!!!!!! Japa season is here!!!!!!! It has ended in praise!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your journey.
Please a quick question.

I want my mum to do a gift deed for me into my is dollar domiciliary account.
Apart from the affidavit for gift deed
What is letter of non indebtedness?

If the proof of fund is complete in the Dorm account, do I need to add any other accounts?

If I add other accounts in naira and use them along the line and still have the POF 100 percent in the dorm account does it matter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by topeolu1: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Noted. Thank you.

It's clear we still don't understand what immigration applications are all about. Emigration is a privilege and at the discretion of the approving authority. This has nothing with being a Nigerian. Have people not created a thread here to address transcripts delay at UNILAG? It's your right to have your transcripts process because you have graduated from the school. I threatened legal action against my school when they claimed they couldn't find my results even when the admitted my name is on their lists. It's entirely different, that's why I laughed when some said its a defeatist mindset. I fight battles but I choose them wisely.

I have it on good authority that they are not running this to rake in as much fees. The priority is what you add to the economy when you get there. That's why they are willing to refund you if you withdraw your application before a decision.

If I must intervene here, any change sought to this process should be via the Canadian parliament. What happens to getting an MP to sponsor a bill to address this. Even at that it's complicated. When we say there's no information, the response you'll likely get is that you have a portal that tells you your application stage, however how inaccurate it might be. The process of approving these applications, by their nature are meant to be shrouded in some "official secrecy", especially the security risks that new immigrants are viewed as. As to why certain demographics enjoy higher approval rates, your guess is as good as mine. We are the third highest population in EE, yet how many of our brothers take up employment with ircc.....

I can go on.......

I have nothing against what others choose to do, I just think it should be moderated.

Regards.

ifevictor:
The recent agitation regarding the unexplained delays experienced by applicants whose files ended up in Accra VO is in order in my own opinion. While some restraints is expected in the choice of words when expressing one's frustration at the pace of process, expressing such constraint is well within the right of the applicants.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Samseens: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kamso11:
Hi Everyone..
I'm new on this platform and this is my first post here.
I'm already overwhelmed by the truckload of information disseminated here on the Canada immigration paroles.
I can't wait to tell my success story like many others told theirs..

My score is quite low for EE (Bsc. Holder, Married, 29yrs, 1yr Work Experience)
My question is I'll like to know the easiest certification course to take in order to boost my crs score. I learnt there are quite a no of options..
Thank you.

It's easier to go for BCS Certificate in IT. I think it'll add about 33 points to your scores. The exam is taken twice every year. March and September. I did mine this September and the results should be out by December. You can visit their site to know more about the exams. It's about IT, but you don't need to have IT background if you can learn. https://www.bcs.org is the website to know more.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Landnaira5: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
T
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kamso11: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Samseens:

It's easier to go for BCS Certificate in IT. I think it'll add about 33 points to your scores. The exam is taken twice every year. March and September. I did mine this September and the results should be out by December. You can visit their site to know more about the exams. It's about IT, but you don't need to have IT background if you can learn. https://www.bcs.org is the website to know more.

Oh okay thank you so much.
I'm checking it out already. I dont have an IT background though so you actually believe its something one with a zero-IT background can do?
33 points will go a really long way for me. Because the CRS cutoff not dropping is so scary.

Please Where do I get study materials and how long did it take for you to prepare and sit the exams? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lastbornop: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Plz I need answer.

lastbornop:
Good day house,
Please as any one evaluated CIPM plus B. Sc. Also Nebosh and B.Sc too?

Plz I need answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
lastbornop:
Plz I need answer.

use the search option for cipm. It has be evaluated. Nebosh nope

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
deuzgreat:
There's an uncle of mine who has all it takes to score high CRS but he's HIV positive,for 10years now, though all children and wife negative. What to do? he can't? he's on drugs and has undetectable viral load, at time if the test kit is not strong it shows negative.
Advice please.
also, the wife is a pharmacist and wants to go abroad(USA/canada)by all means.

He can apply as far his treatment is not beyond the medical threshold

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
deuzgreat:
There's an uncle of mine who has all it takes to score high CRS but he's HIV positive,for 10years now, though all children and wife negative. What to do? he can't? he's on drugs and has undetectable viral load, at time if the test kit is not strong it shows negative.
Advice please.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/hiv-positive-and-worried-about-my-chances-of-being-selected.576601/

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
deuzgreat:
Advice please.
medical costs of any ailment for express entry is capped at 19k or 20k a year. Hiv cost lesser than that so he is fine to proceed.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Spot on!
ifevictor:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Colafarm(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
GBSS:
Great work guys...
To all the good people of Nairaland Canadian citizens, you have all done well. I remember reading through the pages in part 6 and 7 and then joined the trend in part 8. With all the info here I wrote IELTS once and aced it. Within 3 months got my ECA sorted out (even though it’s from one of the university wey no dey gree sought WES things quickly) and within 1 week of ITA, I got AOR and medicals sorted out. All the information needed was obtained here and they remain priceless.
To all those that will come in this trend to seek answers or clarification, I implore you, please read, read and read. All the answers to any question you want to ask is in part 1 to 8. And after reading, if you are still not clear, then ask your questions.
Bros and sis, abeg, we use God beg you, if more than 3 person correct you, no argue blindly, just respect yourself, do your research then come back with the right answer with courtesy. No body go win trophy if Na you argue pass abeg. No need to show yaself here.
Again thank you all. Make I “pochichion” myself for my PPR story here.
Merci beaucoup.
Congrats once again. pls i need help on how to Send my Degree certificate to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Colafarm(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good day everyone, Pls i need help on how to send my Degree certificate document to WES through Fax, This information will be of help to me. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Pwinkle1(f): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pwinkle1:

1. visit www.hellofax.com
2. sign in (either using google or your email)
3. add file (upload the certificate or whatever you are sending)
4. enter WES fax no. and click send (the number should be on their correspondence with you)

Let me know if it's clear.

@Colafarm, here you go!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Xclusivemaama: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone.
Please who has ever gotten a refund from iqas?
I need some clarifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lastbornop: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi @samseen, I sent you a pm. Plz can u reply I need help with the it certification for biz analysis course.
Thanks

Samseens:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by buchito1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good afternoon Guys.... Please do anyone know any school one can apply to learn French? And cost of learning...

Please... Really want to learn French to boost my scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by buchito1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
BTW, Jennypharb1 how are you ma'am? embarassed

Been a while.. Did you block your WhatsApp line? Hope you're good?

Been off for a while...!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
YES read page 1 or use the search bar to search "how to fax degree certificate to wes" it has been post over and over on this thread

Colafarm:
Good day everyone, Pls i need help on how to send my Degree certificate document to WES through Fax, This information will be of help to me. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by PucciGuru(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello all,

Please how do someone check his cbt Ielts result. See the error message he is getting

‘’Please ensure the IELTS Reference Number exactly matches the one in your Confirmation Email - including dashes, e.g. Bleep-Bleep-Bleep.’’

The reference was the same that was given to him..Please who is experiencing such?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by blazetitov: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
alegria07:
Ideal result, what materials did you use to prepare please

ieltsonlinetests.com = I practiced all the general training for reading and listening. Listening very early in the morning, and reading in the evening.

ieltsliz.com = Read about the techniques for writing here. Its a lot but worth it.

www.idpielts.me/prepare= Countdown material is brief and straight to the point. Few days to the exam .

Cheers

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Naija2canadapr: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Fluctuations stage is only applicable to IQAS.
If you are a lawyer without a masters degree, please use IQAS. The wait is long but it's going to be worth your time in the end because on this journey EVERY SINGLE POINT MATTERS and determines if you will receive an INVITATION TO APPLY for PERMANENT RESIDENCY or not.
Let's dig into the gist:
Whenever you log into your IQAS account and it shows you FINAL REVIEW, please keep checking at least once a day. If at any point after this time you log in and see COMPLETED then it immediately changes back to FINAL REVIEW, it means that it's now in the fluctuations stage and you can download your report with this hack below�
Right click on FINAL REVIEW and copy link �In the link changeDocument/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03 �Change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your BROWSER. �Hit the ENTER BUTTON and the soft copy of your report will automatically start downloading.
Using this method saves time and makes you enter the pool ASAP while waiting for them to send the hard copy when they officially complete the assessment.
As I type, my account still shows FINAL REVIEW and is still fluctuating but I've downloaded the report and entered the pool. Hope it will help someone.
Feel free to tag anyone who this will help and also follow us on IG @naija2canadapr�

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
go to page 1 under "SISTER THREAD' you will find what you looking for.

buchito1:
Good afternoon Guys.... Please do anyone know any school one can apply to learn French? And cost of learning...

Please... Really want to learn French to boost my scores.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.