Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334419 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
makano:
Thanks for your reply.. Please if I should be the principal applicant , is there need for her to evaluate her credentials or it's just her IELTS score I need ?
use the crs tool to decide that. in this times of high scores yes she needs to evaluate it to get more points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Otujodaja:
It's true, you need to keep it simple. The problem however is, if your file land in Accra, they will ask for pay slips and bank statement showing salary deposit. What do you do then. Will it be at that time you write and say I was paid in cash?. So stating it is to prepare the VOs mind, just in case. Accra is not fun o
Not all the cases that went to Accra required this, there's always a reason for them to request for these things and look no further than a few red flags. Including unnecessary documents would only complicate your application. I agree though, that you should state it from onset that you were paid in cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by philaw(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Vee2209:
The minimum score will definitely drop and normalise to 470 or below, if there is a continual general draw, every two weeks.
The chances it will even drop below 470 is slightly high, as the pandemic has affected people's application/documentation process, therefore reducing the number of applicants getting into the pool globally, let's just be hopeful that general continues.
Amen in sha allah

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chibabe25: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello house,
Please I'm trying to create my EE profile. Once I login with my GCKey, I don't go beyond the next page which just has options for revoke GCKey, change password or change recovery question. I don't seem to understand what the problem is. I have tried both on my laptop (which I have restarted) and phone.

Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Vee2209:
I can't sense any excitement in the air for tomorrow's upcoming draw, it's unusual..�

Fingers crossed oh! 477 .. I keep having dreams grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by akay49(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day, guys,

I need help with WES verification. I have four names (first name, last name, and two middle names) listed on my passport but my academic credentials contain just my first name, initial of one middle name and last name. My other credentials only has my first and last name.
Please advise on how to present the names for WES verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2020
akay49:
Good day, guys,

I need help with WES verification. I have four names (first name, last name, and two middle names) listed on my passport but my academic credentials contain just my first name, initial of one middle name and last name. My other credentials only has my first and last name.
Please advise on how to present the names for WES verification.

During WES registration, there is profile name and credentails name part, it is advisable to fill WES profile name with what you have on your passport, which i believe that is what u intend to use for your EE profile, while you fill credentials column with what u have on your certificate to be evaluated obviously.

WES have no problem with this, it is similar to d case of marital and maiden name scenario.

I assume u mean WES registration and not verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by philaw(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2020
KlausMike:

477 should have no worries na.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Otujodaja:
It's true, you need to keep it simple. The problem however is, if your file land in Accra, they will ask for pay slips and bank statement showing salary deposit. What do you do then. Will it be at that time you write and say I was paid in cash?. So stating it is to prepare the VOs mind, just in case. Accra is not fun o
At this point, you provide a salary certificate and attach LOE to it. No one will antagonize you for not stating earlier. Lots of people have complicated their application by adding what is not needed. So always keep it SIMPLE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2020
KlausMike:

You will definitely get ItA today. Congratulations in advance

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ocheezie: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
The couple had a cumulative point of 474 in March, 2020 and then birthday came up and points reduced by 5, to 469. What are the chances? Considering the latest cut-off points this year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2020
ocheezie:
The couple had a cumulative point of 474 in March, 2020 and then birthday came up and points reduced by 5, to 469. What are the chances? Considering the latest cut-off points this year
They have a good chance if biweekly fsw draws continue and the influx of high ranked candidate into the pool is low

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Devil is a liar sha. See me sitting in the pool with 478 since March waiting for ITA. Something prompted me to look at my profile again this morning and I just realised I ommitted an important information. This is after multiple reviews oo. Chai. I almost had a heart attack sad

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2020
ocheezie:
you see in this life some hard decisions need to be made. With all the uncertainty in this process and life now one needs to act. A colleague was on 464 for long as a couple. After 3 months waiting i told her. Madam is it better if one person goes than no one goes She will do sponsorship for oga. She later changed profile to unaccompanied after scores refused to drop by December. Many were saying it usually drops by December. She got ITA in January with 474. If by next 3 draws it doesn't drop just do the needful o

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ocheezie: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
COPR2020:

They have a good chance if biweekly fsw draws continue and the influx of high ranked candidate into the pool is low

Thanks bro. That's actually me, and it's unfortunate that the COVID pandemic had to make one lose points. There is just no other way of boosting the points than taking another IELTS. Just to hope that next 3 or 4 draws will clear some backlogs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ocheezie: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2020
ednut1:
you see in this life some hard decisions need to be made. With all the uncertainty in this process and life now one needs to act. A colleague was on 464 for long as a couple. After 3 months waiting i told her. Madam is it better if one person goes than no one goes She will do sponsorship for oga. She later changed profile to unaccompanied after scores refused to drop by December. Many were saying it usually drops by December. She got ITA in January with 474. If by next 3 draws it doesn't drop just do the needful o

Thanks boss. I'll heed to this advice. Primary challenge is that the Mrs. is the primary applicant and the plan was for the family to go, then she returns to Naija to complete her PhD then join later. But we'll prevail and find a way. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chizak24(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello all, please I paid for WES but haven't sent my documents yet. Please anyone from UNICAL, how did you do it? Last time I checked their useless portal wasn't working.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dennyjuff: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Prime minister grin grin grin cheesy

COPR2020:

You will definitely get ItA today. Congratulations in advance

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chibabe25: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Good day house,

Please I need clarifications on two issues;

1) is it possible to edit your primary NOC after profile creation without leading to ineligibility?
2) In a situation where you changed jobs and you ended your previous job in a particular month and you resumed your new job in the same month; for instance you ended your previous job on the 6th of September and resumed your new job on the 9th of September. How should it be captured during profile creation to avoid overlapping dates?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammie0904: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm thinking of converting my POF to Dollars but I was told now is not the best time to changing my POF to Dollar that there's a high probability that the dollar is going to fall anytime soon. Please whats your view on the matter??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ogunlowoluseun: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
akintunde63:

Send me an email

Hi Akintunde, I'm not sure how messaging works here but I'll appreciate I can get your help with Lautech transcript for a friend from the medical college.

How can I reach you please.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Prime minister grin grin grin cheesy

cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by OliveWalls: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Can I PM you for my friend who has been having issues with her UNILAG transcript? She applied since March?Thank you.

opeyemi2012:
PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
True. But what about if they request for proof of payment, i. e bank statements, payslips etc and I don't have these things. And now I already asked my employer to state "by cash" on the reference letter. angry should I just request for another reference without the "by cash" statement?

COPR2020:

It is always wise to keep your application SIMPLE. It is never part of IRCC requirement to state the mode of payment, so why state it. Just give them EXACTLY what they asked you. No jara
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rutee1: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm having exactly the same challenge. Somebody kindly assist.

chibabe25:
Hello house,
Please I'm trying to create my EE profile. Once I login with my GCKey, I don't go beyond the next page which just has options for revoke GCKey, change password or change recovery question. I don't seem to understand what the problem is. I have tried both on my laptop (which I have restarted) and phone.

Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hoodboy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dammie0904:
I'm thinking of converting my POF to Dollars but I was told now is not the best time to changing my POF to Dollar that there's a high probability that the dollar is going to fall anytime soon. Please whats your view on the matter??

Maybe you could split it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vousmevoyez(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
According to these two responses, two different Bachelors degrees, each 4 years, equals 2 or more certificates. I had asked this question last year and it was answered that it doesn't equal 2 or more certificates so I would like clarification once more. Thanks.

Also, is there anyone with a Uniport contact for Undergrad Transcript and Certificate for WES evaluation?

Responses appreciated.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
My point exactly! And I think that's why the people who said it should be stated said so too. I've seen so many instances of ADR for pay slips and statements, and honestly I don't have the heart for ADR abeg sad

Otujodaja:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Neam9:
True. But what about if they request for proof of payment, i. e bank statements, payslips etc and I don't have these things. And now I already asked my employer to state "by cash" on the reference letter. angry should I just request for another reference without the "by cash" statement?

When they asked for the aforementioned documents, your employer can issue you a salary certificate and you attach LOE to it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.