Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1335997 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello Good morning everyone, I told my best friend about the express entry and shes about to start the journey, she's 25 with a bsc from noun. I calculated her scores, with IELTS, TEF AND BCS, everything rounded up to about 500, if I add 3 years work experience it will round up to 522.
The challenge now is the work experience, she schooled in noun and since it's a part time school, she works and schools, and atm, she hasn't officially graduated because of the pandemic, but is done with her defense, final papers and all that since January. Problem we're having is how to present the work experience, since the pandemic, she has been managing her uncles business too and he pays into her account, her uncles company is registered and recognized. Please can she add that as work experience? Also the job she had during school days, does that count? Will she need to provide payslips for them? As she was paid via transfers and sometimes cash.
Thank you as I anticipate your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tundeom: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Please, check your PM. Thanks

Tocyn94:

Kindly pm me. I'm also in the same situation but I got across to someone in the transcript office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
maak400:
I got my IELTS results yesterday. My people I hope this is good enough pls. Can I proceed with creating express entry profile?

Listening 8.5
Reading 7.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.0

Overall 7.5

You can proceed to creating EE profile, but unfortunately that 6.5 in writing will drop your score greatly, 7 is required to be on a good standing; therefore, I will advice you to seek a remark if you could probably get an upgrade.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
maak400:

I have university diploma and bsc, can I go on to evaluate the two or I should just evaluate the bsc only?
As regards professional certification, I have certificates in desktop publishing and project management from institutions that I don’t think are recognized, do I need to evaluate them too?

[s]You can evaluate your BSc and University diploma to claim points for 2 or more certificates. The other certificates u listed are of no use in getting u any point.[/s]

Just saw that u have been answered already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning seniors, In trying to update an already existing profile, the new modifications didn't seem to transmit. Minutes later, I got a mail in my box telling me to check my application. On checking, I realize my profile has changed to "ineligible". Now, I can't seem to be able to update it anymore. Is there anything I can do? Or I'll have to create a new profile? Kindly assist pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rume(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2020
mitche15:
Good morning, I need a recommendation for a french tutor..

I realise a few contacts have been shared already but you can try this too.
Zero eight zero two six nine two four six six zero
I have no idea what the tutoring is like. I never had French tutoring but I know he does them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Naaomi(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Richdee1(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Naaomi:
Hello everyone, please those who successfully used 1 year NYSC as additional experience for their PR applications, did you use the NYSC Allowance as your salary earned during the time or the salary paid by your PPA alone? Did you also need to show payslips/bank statement?
Thanks a lot!

Yes a lot of People use NYSC as part work experience. Go to page one, You'll get the link or Search NYSC work experience in the search box, you'll get useful details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Naaomi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks a lot!
Richdee1:

Yes a lot of People use NYSC as part work experience. Go to page one, You'll get the link or Search NYSC work experience in the search box, you'll get useful details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning seniors, In trying to update an already existing profile, the new modifications didn't seem to transmit. Minutes later, I got a mail in my box telling me to check my application. On checking, I realize my profile has changed to "ineligible". Now, I can't seem to be able to update it anymore. Is there anything I can do? Or I'll have to create a new profile? Kindly assist pls, it's urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Monopoly1:
Good morning seniors, In trying to update an already existing profile, the new modifications didn't seem to transmit. Minutes later, I got a mail in my box telling me to check my application. On checking, I realize my profile has changed to "ineligible". Now, I can't seem to be able to update it anymore. Is there anything I can do? Or I'll have to create a new profile? Kindly assist pls, it's urgent

You'll have to create a new profile, but do state what changes you made to the application to avoid the same mistakes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by meetme01: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by corpershun: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Monopoly1:

This just happened to me too
I checked and found out, that it was because of the proof of fund. Some of us created our profile last year with the former proof of fund.

I also had to update Which made us resubmit and profile ineligible. Just check all the changes you made especially the POF Part. If it isn’t less than required.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maak400: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gifty28:
After adding all your details, choose standard ($7) delivery if I can recall so it the total comes to 200 plus, click on make payment, click on western union that way your Wes no shows on your screen. Take a screenshot or write it down.

I want to send my bsc and university diploma to wes for assessment, does it mean I’ll pay 220cad for each certificate? That is total amount will be 400cad plus? Kindly give me some info about using wes please. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Monopoly1: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks all, most grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
No, create an account with Wes and choose western union as the payment method, that way you can pay whenever you’re ready. You would get your Wes no, send it to the school for your bsc and diploma.if the bsc and diploma are from different schools, wait till they have been received by Wes then you make payment 220 which will be used to evaluate both degrees.

maak400:

I want to send my bsc and university diploma to wes for assessment, does it mean I’ll pay 220cad for each certificate? That is total amount will be 400cad plus? Kindly give me some info about using wes please. Thanks a lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaycew:
Hello Good morning everyone, I told my best friend about the express entry and shes about to start the journey, she's 25 with a bsc from noun. I calculated her scores, with IELTS, TEF AND BCS, everything rounded up to about 500, if I add 3 years work experience it will round up to 522.
The challenge now is the work experience, she schooled in noun and since it's a part time school, she works and schools, and atm, she hasn't officially graduated because of the pandemic, but is done with her defense, final papers and all that since January. Problem we're having is how to present the work experience, since the pandemic, she has been managing her uncles business too and he pays into her account, her uncles company is registered and recognized. Please can she add that as work experience? Also the job she had during school days, does that count? Will she need to provide payslips for them? As she was paid via transfers and sometimes cash.

Anybody please? sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaycew:
Hello Good morning everyone.

See this link below for conditions that work experience must meet for FSW.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#skilled

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by horlahxeyi: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lemme just join you to ask if there is an ECA for NEBOSH IGC

Tnx.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaycew:

Anybody please? sad
Do the research for your friend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by horlahxeyi: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
And also NEBOSH IGC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
rume:

I realise a few contacts have been shared already but you can try this too.
Zero eight zero two six nine two four six six zero
I have no idea what the tutoring is like. I never had French tutoring but I know he does them.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by maak400: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gifty28:
No, create an account with Wes and choose western union as the payment method, that way you can pay whenever you’re ready. You would get your Wes no, send it to the school for your bsc and diploma.if the bsc and diploma are from different schools, wait till they have been received by Wes then you make payment 220 which will be used to evaluate both degrees.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deluvtj247: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good evening all... pls I need your help in analyzing my gcms notes and possible solutions...

I uploaded my pay slips for February 2018 and for the last 3 months before submission. I also uploaded bank statements to show proof of salary. But our salary account only shows Net Pay for each month... pls help a brother... what can I do?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by spenca: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
nony92:
Hello Guys,

Pease I’ll be glad if anyone can offer advice.

My transcript was delivered to Wes on the 15th of June and it was received. From then till now, no update has been made on my profile. I have also used my tracking number to check but no update till now.

I also sent an email to Wes about this issue and then said by the 22nd I should get an update. Today is 24th but I haven’t gotten any update.

Is there an advice on what next I can do or should I just be patient?

Thanks guys

They are having issues updating the platform, moreso if your documents are not complete yet they most likely wouldnt update till they receive the last required document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Elektra008(f): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Deluvtj247:
Good evening all... pls I need your help in analyzing my gcms notes and possible solutions...

I uploaded my pay slips for February 2018 and for the last 3 months before submission. I also uploaded bank statements to show proof of salary. But our salary account only shows Net Pay for each month... pls help a brother... what can I do?

maybe be proactive by printing and sending your statement of salary account from inception to prove you meet the required 3 years and above. You may include the overview page from your mobile app to prove the account is yours because it will probably not bear your name and only show salval<winks> I am curious though, was your employer contacted or the websearch conducted was enough?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Deluvtj247: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
spenca post[quote author=Elektra008:

maybe be proactive by printing and sending your statement of salary account from inception to prove you meet the required 3 years and above. You may include the overview page from your mobile app to prove the account is yours because it will probably not bear your name and only show salval<winks> I am curious though, was your employer contacted or the websearch conducted was enough?

I’m not sure my employer was contacted.. noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by zeb04(f): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys i have a quick question.

I just started my application . I would like to know if i can go ahead to get my medicals, police report, reference letter and Pof so i can submit all together with my application?

Is it advisable? Or do you get prompted by the IRCC when they need it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
maak400:
I got my IELTS results yesterday. My people I hope this is good enough pls. Can I proceed with creating express entry profile?

Listening 8.5
Reading 7.0
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7.0

Overall 7.5

Yes and No.
It is good enough to create an EE profile but not good enough to get ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
zeb04:
Hello guys i have a quick question.

I just started my application . I would like to know if i can go ahead to get my medicals, police report, reference letter and Pof so i can submit all together with my application?

Is it advisable? Or do you get prompted by the IRCC when they need it.

Hello, please can you explain what you mean by you just started your application? U mean you just heard about EE and about to start the long journey or you had been in the pool and just got invited to submit your application for PR?

If the former describes your situation, please visit page 1 of this thread and read carefully, else follow the instruction on your ITA letter or visit IRCC website for more guidance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by safex(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Monopoly1:
Good morning seniors, In trying to update an already existing profile, the new modifications didn't seem to transmit. Minutes later, I got a mail in my box telling me to check my application. On checking, I realize my profile has changed to "ineligible". Now, I can't seem to be able to update it anymore. Is there anything I can do? Or I'll have to create a new profile? Kindly assist pls.
You must have modified a criteria that affected your eligibility e.g. proof of funds. Unfortunately, once a profile becomes ineligible that's the end. So the only option you have now is to create a new profile and take note when filling.
Hope that helps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.