Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1339368 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Hello people, please help. Wes claims to have sent uniben verification mail 3 times now since February but uniben says they haven’t received it..can anyone help with a contact in uniben to assist..this is now a nightmare for my friend. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by alteco007(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Zeus04:
My friends in the US just called me that they got PPR today and AVO was their processing centers.

Got any idea when their AOR was?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Erechi:
Good afternoon all, I raised a web form and this was what I got.
Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I don’t understand it, I thought eligibility is checked first before criminal background?
have you ordered gcms notes ? If you havent done that, please do. It gives you more details. "Verifying eligibility" could mean eligibility has been recommended passed and awaiting senior officer's approval. It could also mean review required. Pls order notes.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by corpershun: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Toludebs:

Hi Corpershun,
I saw your post that was when I knew I had dulled for a long time.
I have been on Mr. Kunle’s neck since July and he kept saying the same thing but I felt it was records. Sent records a message also attaching the mail wes sent but they asked me to continue checking my portal.
I am concerned about the written note they are now requesting from Unilag as this is the second time they claim to be sending the verification email.

If records replied you, send wes a message on Twitter with the screenshot of the message saying they are yet to recieve the verification.

So far Kunle is the only one I know, most people that I reached out to still gave me his number even though I had it. Also hope you gave tip cos I paid him 10k.

You can also tell him about the written note cos I feel that’s much better to do than wait for verification. He also told me that until they get the hard copy, they won’t treat the email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erechi: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2020
ayandee:
have you ordered gcms notes ? If you havent done that, please do. It gives you more details. "Verifying eligibility" could mean eligibility has been recommended passed and awaiting senior officer's approval. It could also mean review required. Pls order notes.

How do I order notes when I am in Nigeria? Heard only those in Canada can?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Dayo55:

Thank you for your response.

To add my certificate on WES is to upload it on the site right?

Like add to your list of certificates for evaluation. I forgot to add that you should also send your Diploma Cert(download it from Acca website) to wes through fax
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Good day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2020
alteco007:

Got any idea when their AOR was?

July and October 2019 respectively.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ayandee: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Erechi:

How do I order notes when I am in Nigeria? Heard only those in Canada can?
you can order through third party sites like thegcmsonline or getgcms. I used thegcmsonline and they were very fast in delivering the notes.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2020
BeuHarry:

Somewhere between Mars and Jupiter

Funny, but next time please pass.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Abuja2canada: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2020
bishopbusayo1:
@abuja2canada thank you for the ext Ng delivery steps. My school sent my transcripts to them today and ext Ng just sent me a mail that it has been delivered to WES. Waiting on WES for acknowledgement now. Thanks you once again

Aww I am glad it was helpful .may the rest of your journey be as swift and without stress as this .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ola2j: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Your PoF has nothing to do with your application fee($825), right of permanent residence fee($500) and biometric fee($85).
You only submit bank documents for PoF and pay the others like u paid for WES, IELTS & and will eventually pay for medical.
It is usually advised that u have more than the specified PoF amount to forestall unstable currency exchange rates if you are showing the funds in shameless naira.
E.g: 12,960 x 285 = 3,693,600; exchange rates can suddenly become as high as 295. So it's safe to have like 3.8 or 4m as PoF I think so that no matter the exchange rate when VO decides to work on ur file you will still be within the expected PoF bracket.
Cheers

This is not true. Ircc have a fixed rate for currency exchange and it's not up to the "285" you claim which is the current exchange rate. I know a lot of people who applied with upto 100k 150k even 200k difference from the current proof of fund and they had no adr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by lasignor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ola2j:

This is not true. Ircc have a fixed rate for currency exchange and it's not up to the "285" you claim which is the current exchange rate. I know a lot of people who applied with upto 100k 150k even 200k difference from the current proof of fund and they had no adr.
Anyone that wants to confirm their POF per Canada requirement can confirm from this link.

https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E

Just look for NGN then multiply by what you have in Naira, it will give you the equivalent in CAD.

6 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
My prayer today

IRCC be kind to us via FSW.
For IELTS will expire this month,
Birthday this month as well.
Biko CRS <= 476

AMEN!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CaptainAfrica: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning everyone. i trust that you are doing well. Please i just want to tell you guys a concern about a reference letter I got from one of my employers. They refused to address the letter "to whom it may concern". instead they addressed it to IRCC. my question can i still use this letter as proof of employment for other purposes to employers or even another country? thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
I believe it will be a genera draw.

CRS : 474-476 with 3900 invites

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bishopbusayo1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abuja2canada:

Aww I am glad it was helpful .may the rest of your journey be as swift and without stress as this .

Amen.............Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
AMEN!!!
Igethope:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
markmp01:
My prayer today

Biko CRS <= 476

AMEN!!!

AMEN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igethope:

Oh Lord! Amen Oh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by miolad20(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igethope:

Fingers crossed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dayo55: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks will do!

mitche15:

Like add to your list of certificates for evaluation. I forgot to add that you should also send your Diploma Cert(download it from Acca website) to wes through fax
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by awo666(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
please, what are the documents someone needs to add to reference letter show proof of employment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iwinosajack: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ola2j:

Ircc does not have a fixed exchange rate. They use prevailing official exchange rates at any given time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi guys.
My status on Wes has finally changed to "in progress, we are processing a new document for your application"
Before now it use to be "we are waiting for your document"
My question is will Wes inform me when it has been sent to be my uni for verification? So I can know when to call my contact in school to attempt to speed up the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
yes, they will.
Dandilion:
Hi guys.
My status on Wes has finally changed to "in progress, we are processing a new document for your application"
Before now it use to be "we are waiting for your document"
My question is will Wes inform me when it has been sent to be my uni for verification? So I can know when to call my contact in school to attempt to speed up the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
listowell:

Yea,it has been a problem. If you're in Lagos, go to their office.
I am not in Lagos and I don't know what to do. I want to register for the October examination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Igethope: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igethope:

476. Spot on

Congratulations guys

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
markmp01:
My prayer today

Biko CRS <= 476

AMEN!!!
congratulations grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
#Canada #expressentry #CanadaPR #fsw Congratulations to those that got ITA. CRS Score - 476

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AlbertaPikin: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
CRS 476!!!!!!

Thank you Jesus!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.