Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1338759 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toludebs:
Fam please I am having issues getting my result evaluated by WES. Transcript got there March ending and till now nothing.
Sent them numerous mail only for them to tell me it’s been sent and waiting for Unilag to verify via mail, yet Unilag has not received any mail.
The new information say they need a written note from Unilag. These guys are just stressing me.
Thank you for allowing me rant

Really sorry about this. Send me a PM, might be able to give you the contact of the person who helped me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Erechi: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good afternoon all, I raised a web form and this was what I got.
Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I don’t understand it, I thought eligibility is checked first before criminal background?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Erechi:
Good afternoon all, I raised a web form and this was what I got.
Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I don’t understand it, I thought eligibility is checked first before criminal background?

criminality is your PCC and biometrics. Done majority of the time before Visa officer touches the file at R10 stage (those guys that pass medicals and issue biometrics).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rach622:
Good day. Please advise me. I have a CRS score of 372, NOC 2123 Agriculture representative.... I am currently in the EE pool. I have researched on different pilot programs but most require job offers. I have tried submitting expression of interest to Manitoba but I don't have a friend or relative over there. What else can I do? Please help.
have you maxed Ielts do you have a second degree to masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Inenghe: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please help, my profile expired on Sunday and I created a new one imediately but the problem is that the status of the new profile is still pending after two days. Am I to withdraw the old profile before the new one can be updated?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Brownie1003: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
How many years of experience do you have? Have you written IELTS? Do you have any other cert/degree asides Bsc? These are the infos needed in order to advice you.

Rach622:
Good day. Please advise me. I have a CRS score of 372, NOC 2123 Agriculture representative.... I am currently in the EE pool. I have researched on different pilot programs but most require job offers. I have tried submitting expression of interest to Manitoba but I don't have a friend or relative over there. What else can I do? Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThatCEO: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Teamo2

Hi, I saw one of your earlier posts. Were you able to successfully combine 4 NOCs to claim 3 years experience? No problems at all? I don't mean to pry, I just need some reassurance for my own Waka.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
@ Erechi you better go and be sleeping your file is processed in Ottawa . One of the fastest VO. Your PR is sure before the year runs out

Erechi:
Good afternoon all, I raised a web form and this was what I got.Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
However mine AOR is April 28th 2020 and Eligibility has already been passed . Security yet to be initiated but VO is the dreaded ACCRA I also am hopeful for a speedy PR before the year runs out

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by corpershun: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toludebs:
Fam please I am having issues getting my result evaluated by WES. Transcript got there March ending and till now nothing.
Sent them numerous mail only for them to tell me it’s been sent and waiting for Unilag to verify via mail, yet Unilag has not received any mail.
The new information say they need a written note from Unilag. These guys are just stressing me.
Thank you for allowing me rant

I was in your shoes few days ago.
Check my posts you will see MR Kunles number.

Also what I did was send records an email, they replied me on Thursday, the following day that they had not gotten my verification.

I politely sent Wes a DM and call out on Twitter (Twas a post and delete) and attached the screenshot of Unilag’s response.

I don’t know if it worked but I got my ECA on Wednesday last week. Under 3days.

Wes also replied my DM on Twitter after they had done it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Any predictions for tommorow....I pray its general draw bot PNP again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tojumi18: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Any predictions for tommorow....I pray its general draw not PNP again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by misderah: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
tojumi18:
Any predictions for tommorow....I pray its general draw bot PNP again
I hope so too, fingers crossed..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Xquisitegift(f): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My journey just began today, after i made up my mind to start this process on the 1st of August.

So, I submitted my application to IQAS today, but my status is sill showing payment pending.

Also, i haven't received the confirmation email from IQAS that my application has been submitted, along with my filled application form via email.

Has anyone experienced similar issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toludebs: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
corpershun:

I was in your shoes few days ago.
Check my posts you will see MR Kunles number.

Also what I did was send records an email, they replied me on Thursday, the following day that they had not gotten my verification.

I politely sent Wes a DM and call out on Twitter (Twas a post and delete) and attached the screenshot of Unilag’s response.

I don’t know if it worked but I got my ECA on Wednesday last week. Under 3days.

Wes also replied my DM on Twitter after they had done it

Hi Corpershun,
I saw your post that was when I knew I had dulled for a long time.
I have been on Mr. Kunle’s neck since July and he kept saying the same thing but I felt it was records. Sent records a message also attaching the mail wes sent but they asked me to continue checking my portal.
I am concerned about the written note they are now requesting from Unilag as this is the second time they claim to be sending the verification email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by pxjosh(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Liispa:

There should be an Apply to come to Canada on your account home page
Yes I have that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks much..

Chenkes:
Limit and rates as at this morning. Please note that the rates below are indicative of USD

GTB: $500 monthly @390 per $
UBA: $500 monthly @430.91 per $
Stanbic: $500 monthly @420 per $
Zenith: $500 monthly @390 per $
Sterling: $1000 monthly @472 per $
First Bank: Not sure the monthly limit, but rate is @400.18 per $

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks

Favourphilic:
GTB should be 298 or so
But there limit is $500....na the ish

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dayo55: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello house, who do I get WES to evaluate my ACCA diploma in accounting and business? I have a WES Number I just need guidance on how to proceed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mitche15: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dayo55:
Hello house, who do I get WES to evaluate my ACCA diploma in accounting and business? I have a WES Number I just need guidance on how to proceed

Add your cert on Wes, send a mail to ACCA requesting fir your transcript to be sent to Wes, include you ACCA ID and where the transcript will be addressed to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Zeus04: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
My friends in the US just called me that they got PPR today and AVO was their processing centers. 2 week ago, AVO issued PPR to peeps in Pakistan and India. I just hope they never carry our usual banter between Ghana and Naija enter this PR matter o! or Canny Don say make them no issue us PR again as per our recent global reputation. Lolz.

Jokes apart, just wonder why they haven't issued any to Nigerians since March even with so many people's applications being approved. Anyone with any news as to why?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Neam9: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shameless Naira. Hahahaha. Very shameless indeed! grin

MayorOfEdmonton:
Your PoF has nothing to do with your application fee($825), right of permanent residence fee($500) and biometric fee($85).
You only submit bank documents for PoF and pay the others like u paid for WES, IELTS & and will eventually pay for medical.
It is usually advised that u have more than the specified PoF amount to forestall unstable currency exchange rates if you are showing the funds in shameless naira.
E.g: 12,960 x 285 = 3,693,600; exchange rates can suddenly become as high as 295. So it's safe to have like 3.8 or 4m as PoF I think so that no matter the exchange rate when VO decides to work on ur file you will still be within the expected PoF bracket.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2020
corpershun:

I’ll say be patient and monitor the next draw.
471 is a really good score.
Prediction is that scores will still drop.

Pardon me. Where does this draw takes place?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Amandacanny: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
God bless you sir/ma. Kindly reply my mail. Thank you
ausn:

You can chat me up. I know someone in the registrar's office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KlausMike(m): 2:29am On Aug 05, 2020
tojumi18:
Any predictions for tommorow....I pray its general draw not PNP again

I also pray it is a general draw ... my prediction is 475
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dayo55: 3:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Thank you for your response.

To add my certificate on WES is to upload it on the site right?

mitche15:

Add your cert on Wes, send a mail to ACCA requesting fir your transcript to be sent to Wes, include you ACCA ID and where the transcript will be addressed to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Justice179: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2020
omidan21:
However mine AOR is April 28th 2020 and Eligibility has already been passed . Security yet to be initiated but VO is the dreaded ACCRA I also am hopeful for a speedy PR before the year runs out

Have you done Biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2020
Rach622:

Your best bet is to look for how to increase your CRS to acceptable levels. PNP is not guaranteed but with the requisite hard work and time, you can work your way up to the required level of CRS. I know a 40 year old man that went to learn French and boosted his CRS to 470. He got his PPR last year.

You need to look at things like what is your highest educational qualification? If you have only B.Sc, go get a Masters (extra 39 points) or additional certificate eg CIMA, ACCA, PGD etc (extra 32 points).
Have you maxed IELTS?( I strongly doubt), you can aim for that and collect your bonus 50 points under adaptability.
How old are you? Are you married? Is your spouse younger? (they could be the PA)
Can you learn French? (why not, if you are determined).

Above all simulate your scores in each scenario and see the prospects and work towards it. Indians have finished giving IELTS since and are now busy giving TEF and collecting all the ITA slots.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2020
eyedd:

Pardon me. Where does this draw takes place?

Somewhere between Mars and Jupiter

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mobenjackson(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2020
BeuHarry:

Your best bet is to look for how to increase your CRS to acceptable levels. PNP is not guaranteed but with the requisite hard work and time, you can work your way up to the required level of CRS. I know a 40 year old man that went to learn French and boosted his CRS to 470. He got his PPR last year.

You need to look at things like what is your highest educational qualification? If you have only B.Sc, go get a Masters (extra 39 points) or additional certificate eg CIMA, ACCA, PGD etc (extra 32 points).
Have you maxed IELTS?( I strongly doubt), you can aim for that and collect your bonus 50 points under adaptability.
How old are you? Are you married? Is your spouse younger? (they could be the PA)
Can you learn French? (why not, if you are determined).

Above all simulate your scores in each scenario and see the prospects and work towards it. Indians have finished giving IELTS since and are now busy giving TEF and collecting all the ITA slots.

Awon ti "Givers never lack"... SMH for dem, terrible English speakers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.