Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1338993 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2020
markmp01:
I did. Thanks
Congrats.. I remember your IELTS will expire end of this month..

So happy for you.. all the best with your application smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Somi2presh(f): 1:06am On Aug 06, 2020
You are not alone on this o. They claimed that they sent verification email to my school since May but my school keeps saying that they haven't received any email from Wes for a long time now. I tire too
Toludebs:
Fam please I am having issues getting my result evaluated by WES. Transcript got there March ending and till now nothing.
Sent them numerous mail only for them to tell me it’s been sent and waiting for Unilag to verify via mail, yet Unilag has not received any mail.
The new information say they need a written note from Unilag. These guys are just stressing me.
Thank you for allowing me rant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by loffers(m): 1:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Nenyezz:
Try sending them a mail, they are actually fast in replying examination@ciinigeria.com

Hello,

Please how many points can one get from CIIN?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rapture07: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Guess what guys, my application and my wife was rejected. Apparently my wife was a resident in Austria, and she submitted a pcc certificate from Austria while she was still there. I guess she was suppose to get a pcc after she returned back to Nigeria. Guys pls don't rush your ITA application. Triple check before u submit. The hustle continues

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by FinerThings: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Rapture07:
Guess what guys, my application and my wife was rejected. The hustle continues
So sorry to hear this.
All the best as you try again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TheImmiFairy: 3:10am On Aug 06, 2020
so sorry about your application that got rejected.

Rapture07:
Guess what guys, my application and my wife was rejected. Apparently my wife was a resident in Austria, and she submitted a pcc certificate from Austria while she was still there. I guess she was suppose to get a pcc after she returned back to Nigeria. Guys pls don't rush your ITA application. Triple check before u submit. The hustle continues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by TheImmiFairy: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Congratulations

markmp01:
Okay maybe I am quite ecstatic... ITA just dropped.
Time to get on with the real hustle

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stevewonder(m): 3:34am On Aug 06, 2020
SapphireFort:

Transcript will cost 10000 and courier 10000 too plus remita fees

Please share me your Eksu Transcript office contact. I need to evaluate asap.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stevewonder(m): 3:35am On Aug 06, 2020
mohrayo:

Transcript is 10k courier is 10500 and that's because I used fedex

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Yes oh. Many thanks...
Influential101:
Congrats.. I remember your IELTS will expire end of this month..

So happy for you.. all the best with your application smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2020
mucho gusto @ TheImmiFairy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by dotter8: 4:08am On Aug 06, 2020
hi guys,
asking for a friend who finished her masters program from covenant university....
Please I would like to know if covenant university use 'MyeQuals' to send documents to WES or it has to be paper route? she is trying to consider the fastest way to send documents for evaluation. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ModestGal(f): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2020
AlbertaPikin:
good evening guys..
and congrats to the ITA-clincher.

while uploading my documents, can i use a statement of result in the education section.

my certificate isnt out yet
Please what other things is needed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ModestGal(f): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2020
IfeOlala:
Good Day All

I am one of the ITA clinchers of today !!! grin grin

I am filling my e-APR form and I have a question as I am using a gift deed as POF.

Before exchange rate matters, the gift deed totally covered the POF but as of today and the exchange rate on CIC website, it just covers 96%.

I plan to add the remaining 5% on my own as I do small business here and there but I need to know if the VO will ask where the 4% (abt 150k) is coming from and ask for supporting docs OR whether they will not be bothered since it is a small amnt compared to the total value?

Thank you
Can we do it together please? I'm looking for a partner and I'm not in any group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by corpershun: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2020
dotter8:
hi guys,
asking for a friend who finished her masters program from covenant university....
Please I would like to know if covenant university use 'MyeQuals' to send documents to WES or it has to be paper route? she is trying to consider the fastest way to send documents for evaluation. Thank you

Hello Send an email to services.alumni@covenantuniversity.edu.ng

State your needs and you will get a reply from the horses mouth.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Empiano: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Somi2presh:
You are not alone on this o. They claimed that they sent verification email to my school since May but my school keeps saying that they haven't received any email from Wes for a long time now. I tire too
Apparently, there's an issue of email disruptions acknowledged by WES. see the screenshot from the WES notifications page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Please I would like to take the IELTS exam, I don’t know which one is better between BCS, MOD or IDP. Are they even different , I don’t know much about these, please clarify
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Congratulations bro. Had my fingers crossed for you after seeing your initial (prayer) post
markmp01:
Okay maybe I am quite ecstatic... ITA just dropped.
Time to get on with the real hustle

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Congrats!!! grin grin
crespo67:
Itaff dropped ooo...it's official now..*smiles*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2020
It's just BC or MOD/IDP. Two different bodies, slightly different fees (75k vs 73k) but same exam, same questions.
MOD/IDP doesn't offer CBT for now, just PBT, while BC offers both options.
Becalina:
Please I would like to take the IELTS exam, I don’t know which one is better between BCS, MOD or IDP. Are they even different , I don’t know much about these, please clarify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Stevewonder:

Thanks
Have you sent your transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Nenyezz:
Try sending them a mail, they are actually fast in replying examination@ciinigeria.com
Thanks a lot. Though I sent them a mail earlier and there was no response, I will try this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
ednut1:
you wrote several exams in the university back to back. You are now saying ielts is overwhelming. Like seriously. Use Buhari as motivation you hear.

My brother, That BUhari that you mentioned is the motivating factor ooo. if you are not pursuing something, something must be pursuing you. My children must not grow up in this mess

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Agapemade: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
glad to finally find this page. i have just started my own preps. still in the process of preparing for IELTS. does anyone have any advice, tips or recommendation for acing the test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
listowell:

Be more proactive, mehn.
Well! Since I tried to contact them through email and calls to no avail, just thought you could have a contact or relevant information.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Exactly the point...
oginnite:

My brother, That BUhari that you mentioned is the motivating factor ooo. if you are not pursuing something, something must be pursuing you. My children must not grow up in this mess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by markmp01: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Many thanks @Nacho4. Coundn't have been any better. Prayer answered at the nick of time
Nacho4:
Congratulations bro. Had my fingers crossed for you after seeing your initial (prayer) post

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Glowgal(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Naaomi please I sent you an email.
Naaomi:
Contact asked if you've applied for transcript before or this is the first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SapphireFort(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2020
ayabemm16:
For those writing CIIN.... you should know your certificate won’t be ready until next year February.
Wow! Here was I thinking, by January ITA would be clinched! Chai! No other option sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Agapemade:
glad to finally find this page. i have just started my own preps. still in the process of preparing for IELTS. does anyone have any advice, tips or recommendation for acing the test?

Advice
Aim to max out, that is get atleast LRWS 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 to enable you get the maximum points for ielts in the CRS calculator (136 points, as against 124 points awarded for LRWS 8,7,7,7)
Best way to achieve this is to gun for LRWS 9,9,9,9.

Recommendation
Cambridge ielts test volumes and ieltsonlinetests.com for listening and reading. Jay's and Liz's youtube videos for speaking and writing.

I have the cambridge volumes 1-15, Jay's and Liz's videos, Liz's sample essays for all the types of writing task 2 essays, Barron's material, a couple of writing band 9 essays materials and one or two other material on this drive link. You might find them useful
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U90rWyxi7EymQDyHyMBnh-IGbuYZ22N-?usp=sharing

no rush write the exam. Over preparation never hurt anyone. Pray too. There is an undeniable element of luck too. Pray again

27 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Teemez: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning everyone, congrats to all ITA clinches

My ielts exam is on Saturday, location is Ibadan.

My Question:
Since I didn't receive any cancellation or postponement mail from BC as at today, it means the exam will take place as scheduled?

Urgent response please, I am asking because I am not presently in IB

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Nacho4:
It's just BC or MOD/IDP. Two different bodies, slightly different fees (75k vs 73k) but same exam, same questions.
MOD/IDP doesn't offer CBT for now, just PBT, while BC offers both options.
oh thank you, but I would like to know if with the CBT, I could still choose to do my writing with pen ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.