Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334570 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Lynks201:
Good morning everyone,
Please I just had of Yukon community pilot and I wanna know more about how to apply for it.
I'm a graduate of technical education ( B.Ed ) automobile option, I made an upper credit.

I have been reading everything online about it since last night but don't know where to start. Pls someone should help a brother.....thanks
you need a job offer. With yukon having a population of 30k and few industries getting job offer from there is a tall order.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by AsherBakes: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Please i will like to know about BCS certificate for IT which can be used to boost CRS score. The cost, the registration/deadline dates and their centre in Lagos. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
KikiJennifer7:
Good morning to you all
Thank you @mayorofedmonton and @chygoz3 for responding to my previous question. I appreciate.

Please I want to find out if I can do my medicals pre ITA with IOM. Are there any implications of doing such? Would I be required to provide my ITA mail/letter?
I’m trying to gather my documents as fast as I can

You can. Sign up for upfront medical.

But there's really no reason to be in a hurry. Upon ITA, you are given 90 days. That's a lot time to gather all the documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Silversurfer1: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2020
LolaCole1:
Used Gtb naira master card. Worked pretty fine.

Perfect. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kayoe33: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Will confirm the exact date.. But it took about 3 weeks to get the feedback. Used caipsgcmsdotcom to order the note.

AOR - December 2019
VO - Accra. [/quote]

Thanks for your reply. Congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KikiJennifer7: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Rifkiz:

You can. Sign up for upfront medical.

But there's really no reason to be in a hurry. Upon ITA, you are given 90 days. That's a lot time to gather all the documents.

Ok, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:
@here What would you advise someone on 471 to do?

Current IELTS:
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Redo IELTS & get 8.5 in Listening (CLB 10) and move to 474.....taking it for granted you have a 2nd degree or MSc. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Thanks Mamaroon. I was initially thinking French because of the huge points but I think your advice makes sense also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:
Thanks Mamaroon. I was initially thinking French because of the huge points but I think your advice makes sense also.

French is a solution for people whose backs are against the wall or whose other alternatives may take longer than a year to achieve. The mega points come from CLB7 across and this can take 6 to 12 months to achieve. If you already have some knowledge of French though, you can explore TEF.

If you are worried about scores skyrocketing there's no harm in starting French lessons. Even if you end up not using it for FSW, you wouldn't have lost anything.

Do you have a MSc or 2 degrees already?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chygoz3(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
KikiJennifer7:
Good morning to you all
Thank you @mayorofedmonton and @chygoz3 for responding to my previous question. I appreciate.

Please I want to find out if I can do my medicals pre ITA with IOM. Are there any implications of doing such? Would I be required to provide my ITA mail/letter?
I’m trying to gather my documents as fast as I can
While you can do upfront medicals, I wouldn't quite advise it. Medicals is valid for 1 year, and doing it too early, coupled with the fact that you don't know how long the processing of your application would take after you've gotten ITA and submitted, you might be required to do another medicals if the previous one expires before your COPR is issued.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by canadianmom: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
So no hope for people in the 460s? My profile will expire in October.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
canadianmom:
So no hope for people in the 460s? My profile will expire in October.

Actively seek for ways to increase your points while you pray for PNP (NOI) to locate you. Whichever happens first!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Localchampion:

Useless asshole, thats why you will never receive ITA, even if you receive, them go deport you last last. Corrupt lawyer

That's a terrible thing to wish on someone. What's wrong with you? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
I second this....with the recent trend and candidates pool distribution.
Next ITA should be btw 472-474, so u may start preparing for another IELTS as u watch the next ITA score then book the exam accordingly.
474 will be a good score, u sud get ITA with that in coming weeks.

Mamaroon:

Redo IELTS get 8.5 in Listening (CLB 10) and move to 474.....taking it for granted you have a 2nd degree or MSc. Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
@justwise please your attention is needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
I couldn't agree more cheesy cheesy
chygoz3:

While you can do upfront medicals, I wouldn't quite advise it. Medicals is valid for 1 year, and doing it too early, coupled with the fact that you don't know how long the processing of your application would take after you've gotten ITA and submitted, you might be required to do another medicals if the previous one expires before your COPR is issued.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dandilion:

That's a terrible thing to wish on someone. What's wrong with you? Haba
It won't even happen. Curses no dey work especially when they come from Nigerians. She sounds like a broken record already. You guys should dodge her.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
listowell:

It won't even happen. Curses no dey work especially when it comes from Nigerians.She sounds like a broken record already. You guys should dodge her.

lmaooooooo @ the bolded, grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BuisnessThrills: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Moving out of Nigeria and you got household properties like electronics,furniture ,cars etc to sell in bulk,sell all your household items to one single person and get your money in lump sum,contact me on 08I68064058,Name is Bimbo

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by miolad20(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Modified
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
listowell:

It won't even happen. Curses no dey work especially when it comes from Nigerians.She sounds like a broken record already. You guys should dodge her.

grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IjeomaCM: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can anyone refer me to a Nigerian Lawyer practicing in Canada please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
I thought na only me got that vibe....energy that suf be channelled into researching to avoid asking similar questions. grin grin cheesy
listowell:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eagles92(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rest and start putting your documents together.
If PNP comes calling, check the trends as per the draws before taking a decision as to taking or trashing it.
If you're gonna lose points due to age please re-write IELTS and aim to max it out
All the best!
Tobex4realTobex234:
@here What would you advise someone on 471 to do?

Current IELTS:
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tomiade1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
tomiade1:

she is currently not working.... but would the fact that she recently opened a professional cleaning business (although not yet registered) with her younger brother and she wanting to directly manage it for 2 years be enough reason why she isn’t accompanying??...

What do y’all think? Any help pls ... I’d appreciate

Please help anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
carry your frustration elsewhere. As long as PR holder did not commit a serious crime he or she cant be deported.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
tomiade1:

Please help anyone?
good excuse grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 2funkyy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
AsherBakes:
Please i will like to know about BCS certificate for IT which can be used to boost CRS score. The cost, the registration/deadline dates and their centre in Lagos. Thank you

I checked online and its 40 pounds per module,but is it true it can be used as two or more certificates? For IT professionals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy grin grin

ednut1:
carry your frustration elsewhere. As long as PR holder did not commit a serious crime he or she cant be deported.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobong: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stevewonder:
Hello fams,

I'm asking this on behalf of my fiancee who has been a tailor for more than 3 years. She's a BSC holder and has sat for bcs waiting to evaluate it. She has evaluated her BSC though. She only has NYSC experience and we are thinking of adding her 3 years tailoring experience to it.

The question;

1) Is it possible to add tailoring to her nysc teaching experience even though we have determined the NOC for tailoring ?

2) Is tailoring under federal Skill worker or federal Skill trade?

3) If it's under FST, how do we go about it?

Hello, please I’ll like to know more about Bcs. Could you please shed some light?

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.