Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334262 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobong: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
2funkyy:

I checked online and its 40 pounds per module,but is it true it can be used as two or more certificates? For IT professionals.

It is true. But I have some questions as regards study materials, if one can self study? Etc.
Please for those of us in the house who have registered and sat for the Exams in Lagos, could you please shed light and offer some assistance please? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Stevewonder(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Detailed info abiur BCS is in page 1 of this thread bro. You will do yourself a great deal of good visiting page 1.
author=Nobong post=92811930]

Hello, please I’ll like to know more about Bcs. Could you please shed some light?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ladykilllar: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nobong:

It is true. But I have some questions as regards study materials, if one can self study? Etc.
Please for those of us in the house who have registered and sat for the Exams in Lagos, could you please shed light and offer some assistance please? Thank you.

AsherBakes Nobong 2funkyy

BCS is a professional examination that takes places twice a year and it can be used as an additional programme to earn more points.

The certificate is called Certificate in IT and it comprises of 3 modules (Software development, information system and Computer network technology) and that's about £130.

You have to pass all three (40% in each module) to get the certificate and the exam normally comes out in 12 weeks but the pandemic made the results of March candidates delay till ending of August.

There's a telegram group containing past and prospective students and a drive with the syllabus and textbooks so you can have a glimpse of what you are about to go into. There are also good tutors incase you aren't IT inclined and you need a help in learning the basics.

There are centers in Lagos, Abuja and other states i cannot remember. Check page 1 for more info and Google them. The next exam would be taking place in November, 2020

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Margy: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Hi,
Free her please, she has proven that she's not worth a response from u.
I'm sure she should have been banned by now with all the foul talk.
Don't reduce urself to her level, she was clearly mentally lazy/dont know how to conduct SIMPLE research and was defensive instead of being humble and learn....the information she needed could be gotten easily on google and page 1.Yet she had more strength to quarrel that than research.

Mayor ooooo... I need you now.. Biko.. Unizik pg trancript. Reply your pm or send me msg abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Saskbound: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Where are all my AVO mates Just checking up, how are you all holding up? I hope the coming months will favour us. its been a long wait. Joined this tread in January 2019 (Connect here Part 7) SINP Nov 2018, AOR March 2019 still here waiting for ALMIGHTY AVOoooooooooooooooooo! smiley but we shall land Canada this 2020 by Gods grace.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by greatdave(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rifkiz:

If it's possible to get married after AOR, your spouse won't have to sit for IELTS or WES.
Or
Marry someone younger with MSC

Alright. Thanks boss!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MayorOfEdmonton: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
I replied ooo...will reply again now.
Check ur mail
[quote author=Margy post=92815228]
Mayor ooooo... I need you now.. Biko.. Unizik pg trancript. Reply your pm or send me msg abeg/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tomiade1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
ednut1:
good excuse grin

Thank you Ednut
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
ladykilllar:

There's a telegram group containing past and prospective students and a drive with the syllabus and textbooks so you can have a glimpse of what you are about to go into. There are also good tutors incase you aren't IT inclined and you need a help in learning

Thanks for this.... please how can one join the telegram group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Eagles92:
Rest and start putting your documents together.
If PNP comes calling, check the trends as per the draws before taking a decision as to taking or trashing it.
If you're gonna lose points due to age please re-write IELTS and aim to max it out
All the best!

Can't possibly lose points due to age. I'm currently 27. Just that I have a full time job that usually doesn't give me much time to really do other stuffs. I would have loved to learn French if I had free time.

Make I continue to they practice Cambridge then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by iamhistreasure: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
hevbi:
@abuja 2 Canada,plsss can u shed more light on Acca diploma in terms of registration,cost, is it an online exam?.is it written monthly or quarter ly.i intend writing it to boost my crs scores..

Any info on the diploma?I can’t seem to find much info about it online.Please share you you have gotten ,thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by YesLadyN: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello all,

Please I’d like to know how one may present proof a Nigerian work experience from an organization that’s no longer operational. We see people forge reference letters as though the company still exists but we can’t use this method.

I’d appreciate your responses. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yokus(f): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
What area of practice?

IjeomaCM:
Can anyone refer me to a Nigerian Lawyer practicing in Canada please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2020
With a Bsc Degree and this Certificate added. Does it substitute for a Masters Degree in terms of points?

ladykilllar:

BCS is a professional examination that takes places twice a year and it can be used as an additional programme to earn more points.

The certificate is called Certificate in IT and it comprises of 3 modules (Software development, information system and Computer network technology) and that's about £130.

You have to pass all three (40% in each module) to get the certificate and the exam normally comes out in 12 weeks but the pandemic made the results of March candidates delay till ending of August.

There's a telegram group containing past and prospective students and a drive with the syllabus and textbooks so you can have a glimpse of what you are about to go into. There are also good tutors incase you aren't IT inclined and you need a help in learning the basics.

There are centers in Lagos, Abuja and other states i cannot remember. Check page 1 for more info and Google them. The next exam would be taking place in November, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by charzyh2: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2020
BeuHarry:

Is OND not evaluated as a 2 year Diploma?
I said one must be for a program of 3 years or more. Not 2 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2020
How can I be added to this Telegram Group? Also, how long does the program last for?

I saw on their website 4 years and a year respectively.

Kindly enlighten me on this, my other resort was to do an MBA program in UNILAG, but this option looks promising for me.

ladykilllar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Msidiodi: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Congratulations!!! So happy for u oh! At least we that our VO is Accra there’s hope for us .
[quote author=Zeus04 post=92778

No Nah... You can order GCMS from anywhere. Ordered mine last month and it just came in stating that my application is approved

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 15, 2020
eyedd:
With a Bsc Degree and this Certificate added. Does it substitute for a Masters Degree in terms of points?

Una don come again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2020
Seriously, e ti ko eran mero on this group oooo cheesy cheesy. The name she picked as her moniker fits her well oooo because it's only one who goes by that name who acts as if they have arrived, when they never even reach bus stop. Somebody should better tell aunty that ITA doesn't mean PPR oooo, she should calm down with all her bad wishes to a fellow human being. I wonder why people take things too personal on the cyber space

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by UrBaesBoo(m): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=DeeCan post=87065637][/quote]

Thank you and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2020
eyedd:

use the crs tool to simulate to see scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by IjeomaCM: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2020
yokus:
What area of practice?

corporate law
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Mehn the thing tire person
Liispa:

GTB is now $100 monthly limit, this is so sad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Chenkes: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2020
grin grin grin. Na real ko eran mero
Prettiepearlz:
Seriously, e ti ko eran mero on this group oooo cheesy cheesy. The name she picked as her moniker fits her well oooo because it's only one who goes by that name who acts as if they have arrived, when they never even reach bus stop. Somebody should better tell aunty that ITA doesn't mean PPR oooo, she should calm down with all her bad wishes to a fellow human being. I wonder why people take things too personal on the cyber space

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello everyone, please can anyone recommend a bcs tutor or tutorial center?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jaycew(f): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2020
BNTtech:

Merci. smiley
Good day. Are you located in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Prehciousness: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello house....
Please, has anyone been able to access their BC result of 1st of August because mine is writing No Results Found
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by eyedd: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Jaycew:
Hello everyone, please can anyone recommend a bcs tutor or tutorial center?

Interested as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mirian91(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning all,

Please I've been trying to register for pnp in BC, it seems however that they no longer accept new registration under bcpnp except you already have an account with them. Is this true or is it from my browser? Pls help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2020
Mirian91:
Good morning all,

Please I've been trying to register for pnp in BC, it seems however that they no longer accept new registration under bcpnp except you already have an account with them. Is this true or is it from my browser? Pls help.

Its probably your browser, just checked it.
Do you have a job offer in BC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.