Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1334250 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 3:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Kjoy:
Hello,

Please I'd like to know if I need to upload Statement of account with Treasury bill?

Or just the TB is enough as POF.

Thanks
submit as you may be asked to proof source of fund if its a new TB
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 30, 2019
alegria07:
In this regard do you know if IELTS MOD/IDP at Meadow hall lekki will be speaker or headset for speaking

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 4:42am On Oct 30, 2019
congrats in advance to everyone that would clinch ITA today, please get your plate ready to be served with the draw soup, am excited even though am not expecting ITA @450 grin but we need draw soup to move foward. cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mariesio: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:
ican- not equivalent to a canadian qualification. If you have ats/aat it works or do cima foundation 4 papers . Diploma in ifrs- not evaluated.

What if I am exempted from all papers except 1?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Weldone Johnny..
Ivypeter:
Hello guys,
I have to say that his teaching skill is simple but very effective.
Thank you, Johnny Bravo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Jay35: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2019
G4lady:
[PPR letter was dated October 25th but the mail dropped at 00:14am Oct 26th. I do nto think they work weekend guess they sent the mail late in the evening hence it dropped on the 26th]

U got your PPR on a Saturday. Never knew they work on weekends

Congrats
I’ve been trying to reach you, i am more particular about your reference letter , i am in the same Noc as you , I would like to if possible get a draft of the work reference letter since my Boss is saying that is not the duty of a financial auditor, and I’m more certain it is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bankyh1905(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin
yemblaze:
Makanaki angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Colafarm(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
G4lady:
GUYS, IT’S MY TURN TO JUBILATE

IELTS Feb 14, 2019 LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 7, 8 (1st attempt) PA
LRWS 6, 5, 6, 7.5 (1st attempt) Spouse
EE Profile created March 3, 2019 (CRS 458)
ITA March 6, 2019 (Cut-off 454)
NOC 1111 (Fin. Accountant & Auditors)
Medicals April 12, 2019 Q-Life (Family of four)
AOR April 26, 2019
MEP/BIL June 6, 2019
Biometrics completed June 11, 2019
PPR Oct 26th, 2019
VO Ottawa

I had started preparing my PPR gist before now because I knew I will be too excited to type when it comes. I will say to all reading this, do not give up on your dreams.., whether is EE dream or any other dream, just keep pushing.

I have lived outside Nigeria before but the urge to relocate was never there until I started having kids then the urge came so hard upon me. My children must be better than me and foundation is key. Hubby never wanted to relocate, he was always bothered about starting again from the scratch. I just could not understand it “No bi scratch we dey for Naija?” lol and to think that both of us had foreign Msc, I was 32 at the time and we both are qualified Accountants (ACA) although that did not add any point to us, it will be so painful to let this pass us by, what will I tell my children? So, I kept praying until God used a friend of his to convince him after much talk, he agreed in April 2018, so immediately I started our ECA with WES.

ECA
Mine was straightforward, went to a private school so the hustle was not much. They verified in time and I got my ECA on the 29th of August 2018. For hubby, I ordered his MSc and sent his certificate to WES. He thankfully used a contact for his Bsc and that helped us well. Hubby’s ECA was in on Oct 5th 2018.

IELTS
During the wait period for ECA, I was reading like am preparing for Post UME, come from work, do house chores put the kids to sleep and start reading and I had no house-help then. Hubby was encouraged seeing my determination but still never read. I kept telling him to read but I did not push before he changes his mind. Meanwhile I had enrolled for classes in April 2018 because that was when I had time so when the lectures ended in June I told the organizer that when am ready to write he will help me register (something I could have done on my own, I just thought since he tutored me, he could as well just help me register I didn’t see anything bad or lazy about it), fast forward to Oct 5th when hubby’s ECA came out I sent the Man 150,000 to register for us, Na so the money enter voicemail ooo. In short, no bi small thing, to cut a very long story short I was able to pick him up in January 2019 after many failed attempt of trying to catch him in his office. We locked him up and was able to retrieve 130k, the rest is history I just decided to let him go. He told me the charge was 150k but was going to register us under IDP which was 68k at the time, I later got to know this from him. During the period the guy disappeared I could not believe it because I expected better, so I just stopped reading, everything was paused.

After we caught the thief the urge to read came back strongly, I registered for IELTS myself this time, exams were Feb 14, 2019, Hubby only read the night before the exam, on our way to the Hall, he was telling me to give him tips on how to write the exams can you imagine!!! Well am the “PA” so I decided I will do my best in this exams any score he gets, I will accept.
Result came out first attempt I had LRWS 8.5,8.5,7,8 my Hubby had 6,5,6,7.5 I didn’t even waste any more time I dived into the pool with both results & our CRS was 458, three days later March 6th, there was a draw cut-off was 454 and we were invited. My Joy knew no bound, I could not sleep that night. I felt as if I had already received the PR. Did I forget to say that hubby was so proud of me and kept thanking me… lol

PCC
We were referred to a lady at Alagbon for Nigerian PCC and paid 5k each for hubby and myself, came out same day, really quick. Both of us also applied and got PCC from the UK. We applied through the link on CIC website and paid using a foreign bank account card. I used my cousin’s address in the UK, she received them after three weeks and scanned them to me.

PROOF OF FUNDS
For POF, Hubby transferred the amount we needed for a family of four to my account meanwhile I also had some money in my RenMoney Fixed deposit account. Hubby didn’t transfer the money to my salary account which was the account I needed to use for the application, so I moved the money from my Bank A to Bank B (Salary account). I printed my salary account statement and also my RenMoney fixed deposit certificate as POF. Now, I know that hubby could have just transferred the money straight to my salary account and written a letter to that effect. #ThingswelearnonNairaland. This gave me concerns when PPR wasn’t forth-coming, thank God it’s over now.

MEDICALS
I thought I was making progress until I read on the website that we needed to do medicals with our application, the issue was my kids didn’t have Intl passport and we needed to bring them along for medicals. It was a horrible wait because there were no passport booklets. We had to pay extra 15k for each child to expedite the passport, on top the 25k each that we were initially asked to pay for the passports, we bless God that the money worked because people pay even more and still don’t get it out in time. We booked with Qlife, the medical was a seamless process, just had to pack food for the kids. With all the hurdles crossed, we were able to submit our application on April 26, 10 days before the expiration of our invitation phewwww!!!!

NB: I never knew of the forum until after our Biometrics was completed, I did everything myself, the IRCC website was my Bible and God sure was directing me all the step of the way. I vowed to help others because going through it alone was not easy. At times, I needed explanation, no one to help, seeing the thread just make me wanna cry, because everything is on here… God continually bless the Admins. We almost missed going for medicals because I thought we were to do it after the application but God just saw my heart and my strivings and made me open the website on that glorious day and lead me to that particular place, I read it over five times and screamed Jesus!!!!

Post-AOR
Just when you begin to feel you have Oil on you head, this process will make you doubt if it’s GROUNDNUT OIL, PALM OIL or CRUDE OIL.
MEP and BIL came 42 days after AOR. And then the wait started, I raised a total of four CRS, all generic response the only thing I got off the first CSE note was that my application was processed at Ottawa, never called, never ordered GCMS (I asked myself how will this GCMS help me sef. I told myself I won’t order this thing they are ordering oh, my application is simple, I did not lie or misrepresent anything o jere). I will just wait. At some point (4mths 3wks post AOR) the urge to order GCMS came but I resisted it and when I was almost six months, I said to myself each passing day if I order now, PPR will drop before the Notes come back to me so there is no need. lol
After the second CSE on August 8, 2019 I said I was just going to wait and not bother anymore because I was sure it will come soon, then came Sept 7 while having shower God brought to my memory something that shook me completely. I had answered No to my Husband Stats Questions which says if he had been denied a visa before. How on earth did I forget that? Why Me? It cannot be me? I am to meticulous for this, All these ran through my brain and to think that I just remembered after four months and two weeks this must be my Village people at work but my God is Miles ahead of them for bringing it to my remembrance before final decision came. I ran out of the bathroom called hubby and raised a CSE immediately explaining everything. This was my third CSE, the responded saying they have verified it and passed it to the officer in charge.
After the incidence, I was just calm and praying everything works out well for us. Fast forward to 5months 2weeks, the tension hit right back, I was almost in tears, l found myself loosing hope, I began to doubt my application and fear of rejection came crawling as we got closer to the 6 Months timeline. I raised another CSE on the 21st of October, one week to my 6mths timeline just asking about the progress of the application , never got a response because on the 26th of October (exactly 6 mths) I woke up at 00:25am to see the much awaited Golden mail sitting pretty in my Inbox dated October 25. Am still in shock, am proud of myself and forever grateful to God who has never failed me despite my unfaithfulness.

To all awaiting, my candid advise, it is hard anticipating a thing as PPR but WAIT, the good news is it will surely come as far as your application is void of lies/misrepresentation. God bless and favour us all…. Amen

Pls what format did u used in sending your degree certificate to WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hardycross: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2019
I think some of you guys are fast becoming permanent markers in the hands of the creator grin
johnnybravo1990:

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator o. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ezegees(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Anyone that wants to register for Bcs with their official agent in Nigeria. I paid for one module (50k) last month. The lectures are starting next week Monday but I’m not interested in writing it again. I have recent plans. I would love to sell it at a cheaper rate. Please contact me. 08131109313.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Guccigucci:
Hi people,
1. I want to evaluate my spouse unilag certificate using Wes but whilst filling the form I did not see the section for evaluation of waec result and I am aware that wes are recently requesting for waec. Do I go ahead with only the uni degree or what do you advice?

2. Which ECA body is quicker for Nigerian degree evaluation ?

3. Please who has any alagbon connect for PCC.

Cheers.

1. WAEC isn't required anymore for WES, please go ahead.

2. Anyone please correct if I'm worng, but I think WES is the fastest, assuming your University does the needful on time

3. Inspector Moshood +234 803 474 7802 (copied from the thread)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Colafarm:

You can use hellofax

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ovy92(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello, thank you very much for your reply, I really appreciate it

Itzpearlz:

Thanks so much. kiss

I got a mail in acknowledgement of EOR 5 days after submitting the EOR.

I got a mail saying the EOR result has returned 7 days after the acknowledgement email.

It was British Council.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Favouredhands: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Please edit and shorten it ooo!!!!!!

Colafarm:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by chukwuemeka275(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Colafarm:

Format kwa? Bia Nwanne read page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

We were provided headsets when I wrote there last year.

Hey bro, I have a question as a lot of rumours going about these days.

so is it possible for someone to have 460 points for Canadian pr & not still get ITA? Someone told me he has been on this thing for 3 years with 460 & I'm really doubting his statement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Liispa:

1. WAEC isn't required anymore for WES, please go ahead.

2. Anyone please correct if I'm worng, but I think WES is the fastest, assuming your University does the needful on time

3. Inspector Moshood +234 803 474 7802 (copied from the thread)

LMAO, when did they actually stop this rubbish? When I heard of this WAEC thing. I laughed hard, I knew it was piece of shit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Ezegees:
Anyone that wants to register for Bcs with their official agent in Nigeria. I paid for one module (50k) last month. The lectures are starting next week Monday but I’m not interested in writing it again. I have recent plans. I would love to sell it at a cheaper rate. Please contact me. 08131109313.

Sorry to ask this question but why are you not interested anymore? Have you seen a better alternative to it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

so is it possible for someone to have 460 points for Canadian pr & not still get ITA? Someone told me he has been on this thing for 3 years with 460 & I'm really doubting his statement
scores have been below 460 many times this year alone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ezegees(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Not really. I got an engagement here. I would register next year. The Bcs lectures are starting next week for those that are interested. I would sell mine 30k plus lectures and materials . It’s 50k in a normal for each of the module (3 modules)
truthsayer009:

Sorry to ask this question but why are you not interested anymore? Have you seen a better alternative to it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by sandysilver: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2019
What is the timetable like, and the duration of the lesson
Ezegees:
Not really. I got an engagement here. I would register next year. The Bcs lectures are starting next week for those that are interested. I would sell mine 30k plus lectures and materials . It’s 50k in a normal for each of the module (3 modules)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by jancollins: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2019
How will someone be on 460 for three years and not get ITA?

Maybe you should ask him to expanciate further.

truthsayer009:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by CanadaPR: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
isaacola57:
I went to hrdc today and they said they evaluate diploma not only advnced diploma with Wes and others I saw Mrs ojo in programs office

I won't advise anyone to do the Diploma. The Advanced is what has been evaluated positively... I don't think the Diploma has project work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Not possible. Tell him to come out straight

truthsayer009:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ItsBeenGODAlwys: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

The person probable wanted to say 360 , so Yes! it's possible. I'm sure he must have be renewing it every year since being in the pool expires after a year.
But for 460 shocked I hope the person isn't using a scammer agent deceiving him/her since then

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ezegees(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2019
You can check out their site. https://www.bcs.org/get-qualified/international-higher-education-qualifications-heq/find-an-approved-training-centre/compunet-limited/. It gives the same point score as masters and the exam would be by March 2020. The fee for 3 modules is 150. I’m selling a module I bought 30k. You could confirm about the authenticity of what I’m saying by calling them. So you’ll probably be saving 20k.
Ezegees:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Angelicstar(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Thanks alot
Itzpearlz:

For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.

The Recipient of the Bank Draft should be:
British Council Trading Services Nigeria Limited

Amount: NGN15,750

Take the bank draft to BC office with your old Test Result Form.
You would be given an EOR form to fill where you would tick the components i.e. the particular course module(s) you want to remark. Your old TRF would be viewed but wouldn't be collected from you till when you return back to collect the EOR results. The process is expected to take between 2 to 21 days.

If you have not received a response after 28 days from the date you recieved the acknowledgement email, please contact frederick.amatokwu@ng.britishcouncil.org and copy alexander.ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org. You should ensure that you provide your candidate number and test date in the body of the mail.
Please note that they state that they are unable to track the outcome of an Enquiry on Results until 28 days have passed.

Success dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Angelicstar(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Itzpearlz:
sorry please what's the account number used for the bankdraft
For British Council, you need to raise a bank draft in any bank you have an account with.

You would be given an EOR form to fill where you would tick the components i.e. the particular course module(s) you want to remark. Your old TRF would be viewed but wouldn't be collected from you till when you return back to collect the EOR results. The process is expected to take between 2 to 21 days.

If you have not received a response after 28 days from the date you recieved the acknowledgement email, please contact frederick.amatokwu@ng.britishcouncil.org and copy alexander.ofuyah@ng.britishcouncil.org. You should ensure that you provide your candidate number and test date in the body of the mail.
Please note that they state that they are unable to track the outcome of an Enquiry on Results until 28 days have passed.

Success dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Angelicstar(f): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls what's the account number used for the bankdraft
Itzpearlz:

Success dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Heartduchess: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:

Acca f1 to f3 - one semester
Acca f1 to f9- favourable evaluation- can't remember the exact evaluation
Acca all papers - favourable evaluation - 3 years degree

Thank you so so much for this. I am immensely grateful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by raylady: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Hi Guys, quick update; I had mentioned that i have valid biometrics with IRCC, i just got my MEP updated and my previous biometrics enrollment date has been updated as well. So, does it mean that i dont need to do another biometrics capture?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Can someone please explain what is idp and bcs

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.