Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. (2264 Views)

Information For N-tech Beneficiaries. / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday / N-tech Software Is Set To Commence, But First. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by MrCounselor: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2019
npowerng:

Good day sir, Edo state is the venue we can easily use for a population of that magnitude, and we provide accommodation for beneficiaries. One week is not too short for you to preper if you are really serious about the training.
It is not about the one week notice but knowing what is on ground and what to prepare for.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrCounselor:

It is not about the one week notice but knowing what is on ground and what to prepare for.

It is really shocking you don't know what you need for a training.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by MrCounselor: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
npowerng:

It is really shocking you don't know what you need for a training.

What's shocking there?
Trying to understand what I've not done before or where I've not been to before should not be shocking.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by solomorinho(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
npowerng:

After the training and internship, N-Tech hardware beneficiaries are expected to use the knowledge and skill acquired to be self-sufficient, and possibly be employers of labour.

You mean no start up capital from the government to get more equipment because we were only given tool kit without workstation and our nine months internship will stop this month.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
hiplus:

Hello, she sent an email with her documents but the support staff requested she submit the documents to the focal person.

She called a senior official who is in charge of monitoring npower-nteach beneficiaries here in Delta State and laid her complaint because it is virtually impossible to see the focal person, he requested she send her documents to him.

This happened on Thursday last week but it took him till Monday to send the email address she should send the documents to. After sending the documents that Monday, she called him yesterday to ask if he has sent it to NPOWER, but he said he is yet to work on it.

I understand the hold will last for 45days after which she will be removed from the program. It is my belief these people are trying to delay and purnish her for challenging them and also telling them that she has reported their monetary request to NPOWER.

Please I want you to act fast on this issue and if possible intervene so the hold can be removed from the profile.

I suggest in future, you address the extortion and victimisation faced by beneficiaries who fail to bribe NPOWER coordinators/officials.
Some of these officials see the programme as an avenue to line their pockets with money.

Also you should be ready to protect those who expose corrupt officials because like in this case, the beneficiary who report auch case of graft may be exposed to victimisation and threats.

Please address these concerns and advise accordingly.

Tell your sister she should make sure she is dealing with the right persons, and following the proper channels. The Focal Person might be difficult to see but he has assistants that handle such matters. she should go the Focal Person's office and ensure her clearance latter is forwarded on time, there is no need to emphasize the consequences of not sending the letter within 45 days.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
hiplus:

It is the Focal person's assistants that are requesting for the money and it is also one of them that ask her to send him the letter after she threatened to report them.

She has been dealing with the right people.
How does one ensure the clearance letter is sent on time when Asaba is N2000 away from her location.

Asking her ensure they send it, is akin to telling her to spend N4,000 on a each trip to-and-fro Asaba.

What are the mechanism in place to check such lax behaviour from your reps?

These people are asking for money to 'facilitate' the process and if you continue asking her to ensure they send it then it means you are tacitly encouraging her to do their bidding.

However, I will pass your message across to her to continue calling the man but if by weekend we dont get a positive feedback from him, we may resort to calling them and Npower officials out for supporting corruption on twitter, Instagram and Nairaland.

Send in the name of the state, Local Government Area, the name of the Focal Person, and if possible the name of the person demanding money from her.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2019
hiplus:

Send it where? It seem you have not been following my narrative. I have already stated the state and it goes without saying that you should know the Focal Person for that state.

However, I am still expecting the superior officer she submitted her documents to, to act on it.

He has refused taking calls this morning but we will give him till tomorrow morning before we proceed to shame him and the others involved.
I will not post their details here for now, since there is the likelihood they will act on it, as promised.

I suggest you pass this to a more superior officer who will handle this with better finesse.
Remember somebody's life is at stake here, because if you don't handle this smartly they will come for her, knowing her PPA.

I would have posted the proof here but I have decided to wait till the end of work tomorrow to go dirty if nothing is done.

Please NPOWER should consider creating a platform or avenue through which such cases of extortion or dereliction of duty by their officials or assistants to Focal Person's can be addressed with some degree of anonymity.

Remember, a crime of bribery consists of a government official refraining from performing a legal duty until a thing of value is delivered to him.

We can not help if you are not willing to give us the basic information we need, what is the name of the person you are dealing with, what position does he hold, which Local Government Area, The PPA of your sister, when you are ready to furnish us with such details we will take the matter up from there. But if you feel this platform is to open for such sensitive information, you can forward your complaint volunteersupport@npvn.ng along with the proof you said you have.
Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by hiplus: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. by npowerng: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
hiplus:

Nobody said they won't send the information but that it cannot be posted here.

You will be informed here when the email is sent but for now we are seeking alternative resolution channels since the superior is claiming to be acting on the letter.

It is only after this you be furnished with the necessary details. My worry with your earlier response was that you were asking for the State and Focal Person's name, when the state has already been stated in my narrative and you should have the details of all Focal Persons.

Understood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help / To Nlanders In Imo State / Send Your Application Now For Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.