Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,020 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help (2301 Views)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help / Omega Consult Interview,pls! / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hey house has any 1 being invited for the interview just got invited.and please any1 with ideal of how it is?pls help
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by temmyann(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
hey, is the interview for the just concluded sales executive test?
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by Tonyblu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2007
No idea.
But best of success, all the same.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2007
@tammyan yea it for the just concluded sales executives at law sch, thanks @ tonyblu God bles u, pls people that has ideal of how it is please tell the house God bles us all
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by DRANOEL(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2007
how did you get the invitation?
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by smogville(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
hi, how did u get bthe i.v. i did the test also .but no response from them yet. anyway, i wish u all that have gotten the i.v, the very best of luck. ABEG WEN UNA FINISH, MAKE UNA LET US KNOW HOW E BE, SO THAT , JUST IN CASE WE ARE INVITED LATER.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
I got the invitation thru text and was ask to cal for some comfirmation of receipt, wel just keep hope alive there is stil time it next wek at their HQ,
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
Pls contributions.i wonder why people have nt said anytin about the interview,pls help with any informatn on how thr interview like!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by debetmx(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2007
learn about there products and their investors
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2007
Okay @ debex am gratful God blesing
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by odada(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2007
Has anyone in the house got the text from nigerian breweries?plz let us know cause the interview is next week.cheers
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
@odada i got the text did you get the text 2.please people dat done any interview with them please help!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
@odada i got the text did you get the text 2.please people dat done any interview with them please help!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
Does it means that people werent invitd for these interview after the entire nation were at law sch the otha day!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by temmyann(f): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2007
@bob2039
i just got the text. God help us
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by lowee231: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2007
abeg how dem dey pay
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2007
@tammyann what date did they invite you for?
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by temmyann(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
@bob2039
friday nov 2nd
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by sniperwolf(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2007
I did my I.T in Nigerian Breweries in the Human Resources Department the test format is something that has to to with Maths, Communication skill and General Knowledge.

Don't ask me 'cos I'm not giving out the questions of the last test
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
@tamyanne mine is tuesday next week dat means it is in batches, @ snipwolf ,these is nt test it interview! The test has being done
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by odada(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
good to know they have started inviting for interview,i pray the rest of us who wrote the test be called for the interview, AMEN

@bob2039
lete the house know how your interview goes on tuesday and goodluck to you.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by lorebobo(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
i was invited for the interview. mine is on 1st nov. i called a staff and he said the interview is going to be based on your field. i dont know how sure he is so just be prepared for anything. get to know their products and stuff like that. good luck.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
hey okay gues since i got mine earlier i would do that!, wel let us al be prepard we wil meet proper at the colectn of appointment letter proper.wish u luck 2.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by adex1(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2007
Hi All i also wrote the test but not called yet, am a banker trying to switch to manufacturing cos it seems less tressful, well all you need to do is know their mission and vission statement and generally their products. all the best.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
Okay @adex1, dat gud 2 hear ur contributn God wil give u that switch u want.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
And please house is the nig brewries headquarter the 1 when u are going to ijora,i mean that brewries bus stop after constaine bus stop.please help, i want 2 be sure,very sure
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by jpmcmanus(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2007
Bob, just drop at Costain Bus Stop and stroll ur way down to NB PLC. As per the interview, the one i did in August was for Management Trainees. It consisted of three stages: Group Discussion, Individual Presentation/Impromptu Speech and Technical Interview.
Just do your best.
Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ jpmcman may God richly bles you for these informatn, pls can u throw sum lite on what the group discuss,individual presentation/improtu spech is all about.and also the technical aspect pls throw lite.tho these 1 is for sales excutive trainee.1 dont just knw it mite help alot, God bles you brother!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by jpmcmanus(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2007
Mr BOB,
As per the Group Discussion, you will be in a team with other members and you will be given about 30 Minutes to proffer solutions to a business problem which a fictitious company is facing. For the individual presentation, you will be given 5 minutes to speak on any topic they so desire. The technical interview is just usual interview that we know of-career goals, weaknesses and bla bla bla.
Good Luck Bro!
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by bob2039: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2007
Hey bro jcmcman.may u never lack anytin in life!.am gratful for these ur contribution am indeed very gratful God wil richly bless u.
Re: Nigerian Brewr Interview!pls Help by temmyann(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2007
@bob2039
pls let me know how your interview goes on teusday.
Best of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In Albesure Nigeria Limited (over 50 Positions) / I Cooked Dinner During My Job Interview / Cornerstone Insurance Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.