Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? (2577 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / 1 / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? by Cosmass(f): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2010
Most people say it is better to have loved and lost than never having loved at all but looking at it from a different perspective, are they not the same thing? You loved and lost, so you are equal to the one yet to love. Opinions?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? by rachrich: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
It is better not to fall in love than to fall out of love.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
Cosmass:

Most people say it is better to have loved and lost than never having loved at all but looking at it from a different perspective, are they not the same thing? You loved and lost, so you are equal to the one yet to love. Opinions?

Loved and lost. You know what it feels like to love someone.
Not yet loved. You haven't felt it before.

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Too Dey Eye Me / Indicate Your Interest In a Debate Entitled, Money Sustains Love / Fiance Caught Naked 2 Days Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.