Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,163 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (13399 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Willyesq(f): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2009
she is good, beautiful and arrogant.she first fail for me,but then i was in a relationship.she did wanted me badly, but she was worth nothing to me.once she confessed to me that the very first day i tourched her she came(you know what i mean).on one occassion we did everything but sex;i had to avoid sex because i knew she was mad about me and i did not want to hurt her.when it became obvious to her that she might never have me, her last words to me were: "when you cant have a particular thing, is better to treat it as it never existed" and she reffered me to one of the rules in the book-"48 Laws of Power"

funny enogh, years after the table turned against me.am now cap in hand begging for her love,but she has brought me to my knees without result.
i need a candid and mature advise pls.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Seun(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
If you think she's arrogant, it will never work. Just move on.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Willyesq(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
Seun:

most women are.being honest now. i consider her arrogance a virtue as i need such a lady for socio-political value
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by delegirl(f): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
if u believe dat u can get her back, keep on trying ok.

give u all the best cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2009

Typical of a guy . . run at any hint of trouble.

So because he thinks she's arrogant he should leave? What happpened to making things work. Besides any girl with a little sense of self worth will definitely inimidate this guy. He's just full of crap.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Ifedisky(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2009
Oga fu.k yu. Must you always be obnoxious? Ever heard of the word DECORUM?
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ifedisky:

Oga fu.k yu. Must you be always obnoxious? Ever heard of the word DECORUM?

Of course he has. He just dosent know what it means tongue tongue grin
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by dani1luv: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
whoooooz shocked
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Willyesq(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Ujujoan and F**K you:

please cool it.

On my  posting, i have approached Nairaland discussants for their wise counsel because i love and want her. before comming public i have made spirited efforts but all my entreaties have made a brick wall.am confused as to wether she still feels anything for me, and if not how do i get to turn things around as before when she was realy crazy about me.

i realy need the ladies to come in here;put yourself in her shoes and kindly advise me on what can turn you on again,
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by follypimpi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
@Poster

She's only being Hard to get,she figured out u using her as Re-bound,all u need to do is pay her less attn,when u go all out for lady's it bckfires,withdraw a lil.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by sammyjl(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2009
As the saying goes, u never know wat u have till u loose it,
So she wanted u and u didnt have time for her cos u were busy with your life and now u realise she's ol NB to you, well sorry to hear that but if u feel for her like u say, keep on trying
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Czarskit(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2009
Hehehe. . . U now want her baq. . .

U want to use her as a substitute abi?!

Kip trying sha, u just mite get lucky. Don't be desperate at it, that's all the advice u'll be getting from me!
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by olulu(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2009
@poster

if she is yours, she is yours. just be persistent, and go out of your way to show u care.

lemme give u a workable plan,
it works, at least 90% ,
the remainin 10% is for the otherwise stubborn chicks, lol   tongue tongue

ok, here is the deal,
for the next 2 or 3 weeks,
make sure u get to c her as constantly as possible like thrice daily, then call her like 3 times daily, i.e. call her early in d morning to blow her good morning kiss, call her in the afternoon, tellin her u just want to hear her voice,
and then call at nite, saying u want to sing her to sleep (no give her nightmare o, if ur voice is good only for talking  grin, lol.)
Do the above constantly and daily for 2 to 3 weeks, then don't call her for a week,
if she doesn't get in contact with u, guy, forget her !!!
if she does, tell her u were just discharged from the hospital and u are at home recuperating
if she don't come over , forget her!!!
if she does, well, d rest as they say, is up to u . . . . . . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Affeni(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2009
Back then in my secondary school days, There was this girl that could do anything because of me. she would hug kiss and even sit on my laps in class every

one tot we were dating each other but all she did to me never moved me an inch. She got so infuriated one day that she waited till every body had gone

because i and my caucus do stay back till about 5 or 6 before going home then she asked that is she not beatuiful enof or something not knowing i was still

a virgin and i had the faintest idea of what to do to or with her. After we left secondary school i went to check her one day and all she did was to pour

beans water on me and told me when she needed me i was not there tha i should leave but she never gave a chance to explain what was going on back

then. My Guy just forget about her and move on. but i just feel it would have been better if you had at least made her understand that you were in another

relationship, there are ladies who dont mind as far as you have time for them too. Best of luck my dear.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by pop247(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2009
dont be so desperate. giv a break in ur luv of a thing and try to be her ordinary friend (just friends) try to make her happy whenever u are with her. attimes give her a chance to miss u. by so doing u will bring her close to u, maybe things may work out then. gudluck dudu smiley cool
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by temi4rea(f): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2009
pop247:

dont be so desperate. giv a break in ur luv of a thing and try to be her ordinary friend (just friends) try to make her happy whenever u are with her. attimes give her a chance to miss u. by so doing u will bring her close to u, maybe things may work out then. gudluck dudu smiley cool

Yea thats right being friends for now will help at lot.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by simplysmat(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ olulu & pop247

Una sabi wella. E be like say una 2 be veterans for dis kind thing.

@ poster

Sorry oh! I've been in that position before and when I was beggin it was nuttin funny. Good luck sha!
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by yme1(f): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
If she is not in any relationship yet and you feel she still loves you as before,don't give up cos i think its her own way of making you pay for ignoring her badly when she wanted you.good luck
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by akaa(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
you have to find out if she is in a relationship, if yes that means you have to let her be because it is her turn now, but if she is not, she will definitely come to you because she loves you in the first place, but will do shakara for you first
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2009
@OP
I want to ask you how you treated her when you were in your former r/ship cos' that might be the reason she is giving you cold shoulders now especially if her ego was hurt then she was tripping for you.
Well, the past belongs to the past.But first of all just be friends with her without really choking her with excessive attention.Find out if she has a relationship she 's into now as your actions might be misinterpreted that you're coming back to her because of your failed r/shp with your ex.
Every lady wants to be the centre of attraction and not the side attraction,every lady wants to be the main thought and not an after thought.
I wish you goodluck but bear in mind it is not a do or die affair as one man's SHAKARA is another man's AKARA
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Pataki: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ Poster,

Wanting her so badly, does not mean you become despondent or overly desperate.

The key to getting and winning her heart if she is still single though, is giving her ATTENTION. Subtle attention, making her laugh anytime you are with her, always be ready to listen to her whenever she talks, and be certain that she will check to know if you are giving her all that attention, always be ready to have an interesting story to kick-start a conversation with her. Take her out as often as you can, and treat her nice.

Within time, you will begin to endear her to you, and she would find her lost flame in you.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Hotstepper(f): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
lol, ndo
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Luckygal99(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
I used to be the girl you described. I'm sorry, you won't ever get another chance from her & that's the truth.

When she told you that, she'd already stepped out of the relationship and started walking. No amount of pleading/coercion/manipulations/sincerity will work. She left, knowing in her heart that she did everything she could & nothing will ever change the fact that you weren't into her. She is not hitting back at you because she left with her pride, love for herself & self-worth intact. She left with acceptance of reality, not anger. There's nothing to forgive you for & she'd already put you out of her heart the moment she walked away from you, like a bad dream. That's her strength. She's intelligent enough & you don't know a diamond from crystal.

Go find another person who will fall for your crap. Socio-political reasons? Real MATURE intelligent women like the one you describe will not fall for your type. We see you for what you are. Any woman worth her salt would not fall for your cheap reason. We can stand on our own feet & we are independent. We all know an insincere person when we see one.

2 Likes

Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by topup: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2009
Pataki:

The key to getting and winning her heart if she is still single though, is giving her ATTENTION. Subtle attention, making her laugh anytime you are with her, always be ready to listen to her whenever she talks, and be certain that she will check to know if you are giving her all that attention, always be ready to have an interesting story to kick-start a conversation with her. Take her out as often as you can, and treat her nice.

Within time, you will begin to endear her to you, and she would find her lost flame in you.

Wow, this advice is spot on as for OP: You didn't want to hurt her. . that's so respectable of you. smiley
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Willyesq(f): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2009
Luckygal99:

I used to be the girl you described. I'm sorry, you won't ever get another chance from her & that's the truth.

When she told you that, she'd already stepped out of the relationship and started walking. No amount of pleading/coercion/manipulations/sincerity will work. She left, knowing in her heart that she did everything she could & nothing will ever change the fact that you weren't into her. She is not hitting back at you because she left with her pride, love for herself & self-worth intact. She left with acceptance of reality, not anger. There's nothing to forgive you for & she'd already put you out of her heart the moment she walked away from you, like a bad dream. That's her strength. She's intelligent enough & you don't know a diamond from crystal.

Go find another person who will fall for your crap. Socio-political reasons? Real MATURE intelligent women like the one you describe will not fall for your type. We see you for what you are. Any woman worth her salt would not fall for your cheap reason. We can stand on our own feet & we are independent. We all know an insincere person when we see one.

socio-political reasons? absolutely not. seun adviced that i let this lady go if she is that arrogant. i responded that arrogance on its head is a virtue to me.putting it more clearly now, i can say, am not in love with her because she is arrogant.Instead her arrogance is nothing but a virtue to me because i love her and indeed i do.

boldness and arrogance are birds of a feather.in fact they share common boundary. every other thing been equal, a bold and arrogant lady is a pride to the man in her life for social political reasons. a real man won't find this difficult to understand. hence i said ", her socio-political value.", not meaning that i love and want her just because of this, meaning instead that for my genuine love for her am prepared to see her arrogance and/or any other flaw as a virtue.

Luckygal99:

I used to be the girl you described.

joke? i suppose, or do you mean to someone else.

to other posters,quite appreciate.cheers.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by oluwafemi113(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2009
really
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by PHILEOLOVE(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
DEAR FRIEND,
ITS SIMPLY COS BOTH OF YOU WERE NOT READY A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THATS WHY IT DID NOT WORK OUT INITIALLY COS U WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP 7 U ARE DOING ALL ELSE MINUS SEX WHICH IS CHEATING,DOUBLE DEALING.
MY ADVISE IS JUST TRY TO BE A FRIEND OF HER'S BUT ENSURE THAT THE ARROGANCY IS DEALT WITH B4 YOU GO TO THE ALTAR WITH HER.
ITS LIKE U NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE TO BCM INTIMATE WITH A LADY,CHECK MY BLOG ON THIS www.loveandsoulmate.com
NOTE THIS,AFTER A BREAK UP,U NEED TIME TO RECOVER SO AT LEAST U WILL BE ABLE TO SEE CLEARLY,ONCW BEATEN,TWICE SHY.
PLEASE,INVOLVE THE GOD-FACTOR FOR HELP,THIS CANNOT BE RULED OUT.
STAY BLESS.
www.loveandsoulmate.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by jpphilips(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2009
havent u heard that a woman scorned or ignored is worse than a viper?
take heart,

THE

LORD

GIVETH

AND

HE TAKETH

he will take away from the mumu who buried their 1 talent and give to the chaps who have ten
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Luckygal99(f): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ poster

I'm not joking. I used to be like the girl. Dun worry, i'm not your girl.

All i'm saying is that the time has passed. It seems that both of you weren't in the same wave-length in terms of expectations for the previous relationship & it tend to leave very deep scars for those who are involved too deeply emotionally. Sometimes, when the opportunity passes, it doesn't come around a second time. We just move on.

Truthfully, i don't see this going anywhere. Best of luck in your endeavour.
Re: She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly by Criss(f): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2009
HI, Willyesq the truth is that people dont wait around forever. Something similar happened to me and the guy and i still very good frnds but i will never date him. And the last time we saw i told him abt this guy i was seeing that i was madly in love with and to my suprise he was very hurt which is funny cos i got over him years back (it wasn't easy mind you)
I guess what i'm trying to say is she's not playing hard to get cos she probably has gotten over you and it will require divine intervention to get her make the same 'mistake' twice.

(1) (Reply)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.